Fighters that can't win you over

Manho

Earlier, a thread was posted about fighters that won you over (which was very interesting BTW). Now, we are talking about fighters that just no matter how good they are or how many following they have, you just can't seem to bring yourself to like them for some unknown reason. In short, no place in God's green earth will you ever like this fighters even if there is a barrel of a gun pointed at your head. BTW, this is not a hate thread]. These fighters just doesn't have that appeal on you in spite of their rising success in the UFC. My picks:

Rich Franklin

Cain Velasquez

Jon Fitch

Carlos Condit

Anderson Silva

Your picks?

Earlier' date=' a thread was posted about fighters that won you over (which was very interesting BTW). Now, we are talking about fighters that just no matter how good they are or how many following they have, you just can't seem to bring yourself to like them for some unknown reason. In short, no place in God's green earth will you ever like this fighters even if there is a barrel of a gun pointed at your head. [b']BTW, this is not a hate thread]. These fighters just doesn't have that appeal on you in spite of their rising success in the UFC. My picks:

Rich Franklin

Cain Velasquez

Jon Fitch

Carlos Condit

Anderson Silva

Your picks?

Jon jones

Chris tucherer

Todd duffe

master roshi

ryu

Brock lesnar (maybe)

Fitch

Diego

Maynard

Dan Hardy

Serra

Sonnen

Franklin, not that i dislike him more so that i think he isn't very talented

Rashad

Bisping

Forrest, same as Franklin

Lesnar, scum.

Cain is very bland to me.

Mir

Man the list can go on and on and on, this is just off the top of my head.

That piece of ****in **** Rousimar Palhares or however the **** its spelt **** that guy he is a real piece of ****' date=' ive hated him ever since he held on to the leg lock too long on Tomasz Drwal... turns out that wasn't the first time he's done that either.[/quote']

you know palhares said he didnt here the ref or feel drwal tap...... just saying.....

Fitch

Diego

Maynard

Dan Hardy

Serra

Sonnen

Franklin' date=' not that i dislike him more so that i think he isn't very talented

Rashad

Bisping

Forrest, same as Franklin

Lesnar, scum.

Cain is very bland to me.

Mir

Man the list can go on and on and on, this is just off the top of my head.[/quote']

You really can't stand alot of fighters. Can you do one of how u do like?

you know palhares said he didnt here the ref or feel drwal tap...... just saying.....

I didn't hear that, maybe true... if you look on youtube though it seems like he has held onto submissions after his opponent has tapped in the past, then he goes ****in crazy beatin his chest and flexing like a wild roid monkey. (I am not accusing him of taking anything, just sayin)

I didn't hear that' date=' maybe true... if you look on youtube though it seems like he has held onto submissions after his opponent has tapped in the past, then he goes ****in crazy beatin his chest and flexing like a wild roid monkey. (I am not accusing him of taking anything, just sayin)[/quote']

hahahaha... agreed he does look like a lil roid monkey when he beats his chest..... tho he must of held on too long cause he got a 90 day suspension..... tho he was quoted as saying he didnt here the ref.....

Yeah I actually just read an article about that, check it out if you want...

http://mmajunkie.com/news/18489/ufc-111s-rousimar-palhares-believes-suspension-unfair-explains-actions.mma he talks about a fight between Bustamante and Lindland when supposedly Lindland tapped and said he didn't, so the fight was re started.

Here's another article talking about his past fights.. http://www.cagepotato.com/rousimar-palharess-history-assholishness-contributed-ufc-111-suspension

Yeah I actually just read an article about that' date=' check it out if you want...

http://mmajunkie.com/news/18489/ufc-111s-rousimar-palhares-believes-suspension-unfair-explains-actions.mma he talks about a fight between Bustamante and Lindland when supposedly Lindland tapped and said he didn't, so the fight was re started.

Here's another article talking about his past fights.. http://www.cagepotato.com/rousimar-palharess-history-assholishness-contributed-ufc-111-suspension[/quote']

thankyou sir...... 2 thumbs up........

You really can't stand alot of fighters. Can you do one of how u do like?

By weight division' date=' my dislikes and likes of current UFC fighters:

DISLIKES:

LW

Mac Danzig (As a person or fighter)

Tyson Griffin(As a person or fighter)

Maynard (As a person, great fighter though)

Sherk (Never cared for him)

Matt Wiman (How can you like anyone with such a nickname like "handsome")

WW

Phil Baroni (What is this, WWE?)

Fitch (Just think his a poor mans GSP, dont really dislike, but will never win me over)

Hardy (Just dont think he is really talented, standing or on the ground, but don't mind the personality)

DaMarques Johnson ( from TUF)

Diego (Really because of his weight hopping, and the fact he has let his wrestling slip so badly)

Matt Serra (His damn voice haha)

Jacob Volkmann (that dude is UGLY!)

MW

Bisping

CB Dolloway

Sonnen

LW

Rashad (mainly his wifes voice)

Forrest (As a fighter, not a person)

Franklin (He will just not win me over, not that i dislike him in anyway)

HW

Lesnar

Mir

Duffee

McSweeney

Jon Madsen

Cain

LW

Ross Pearson

BJ

Sotiropulous

Edgar

Ken Flo

Guida

WW

Thiago Alves

Matt Hughes

Kos (for some ****ed up reason haha)

Chris Lytle

GSP

MW

A.Silva

Maia

Nate Marquadt

Wanderlei Silva

Leben

Cote

LW

MACHIDA

Liddell

Rogerio Noguiera

Krzysztof Soszynski

Bader

Couture

Matt Hamill

Quinton Rampage Jackson

Jon Jones

HW

Noguiera

Pat Barry

Carwin

Cro Cop

JDS

Im sure ive missed a few, but there you go, pretty comprehensive.

By weight division' date=' my dislikes and likes of current UFC fighters:

DISLIKES:

LW

Mac Danzig (As a person or fighter)

Tyson Griffin(As a person or fighter)

Maynard (As a person, great fighter though)

Sherk (Never cared for him)

Matt Wiman (How can you like anyone with such a nickname like "handsome")

WW

Phil Baroni (What is this, WWE?)

Fitch (Just think his a poor mans GSP, dont really dislike, but will never win me over)

Hardy (Just dont think he is really talented, standing or on the ground, but don't mind the personality)

DaMarques Johnson ( from TUF)

Diego (Really because of his weight hopping, and the fact he has let his wrestling slip so badly)

Matt Serra (His damn voice haha)

Jacob Volkmann (that dude is UGLY!)

MW

Bisping

CB Dolloway

Sonnen

LW

Rashad (mainly his wifes voice)

Forrest (As a fighter, not a person)

Franklin (He will just not win me over, not that i dislike him in anyway)

HW

Lesnar

Mir

Duffee

McSweeney

Jon Madsen

Cain

LW

Ross Pearson

BJ

Sotiropulous

Edgar

Ken Flo

Guida

WW

Thiago Alves

Matt Hughes

Kos (for some ****ed up reason haha)

Chris Lytle

GSP

MW

A.Silva

Maia

Nate Marquadt

Wanderlei Silva

Leben

Cote

LW

MACHIDA

Liddell

Rogerio Noguiera

Krzysztof Soszynski

Bader

Couture

Matt Hamill

Quinton Rampage Jackson

Jon Jones

HW

Noguiera

Pat Barry

Carwin

Cro Cop

JDS

Im sure ive missed a few, but there you go, pretty comprehensive.

I know hes totally overrating himself, its not like hes sexyama.

Earlier' date=' a thread was posted about fighters that won you over (which was very interesting BTW). Now, we are talking about fighters that just no matter how good they are or how many following they have, you just can't seem to bring yourself to like them for some unknown reason. In short, no place in God's green earth will you ever like this fighters even if there is a barrel of a gun pointed at your head. [b']BTW, this is not a hate thread]. These fighters just doesn't have that appeal on you in spite of their rising success in the UFC. My picks:

Rich Franklin

Cain Velasquez

Jon Fitch

Carlos Condit

Anderson Silva

Your picks?

I can never say that a fighter wont win me over. Typically, its more fighters that lost me over: Penn, Mir, Hughes. I started out a fan of all of them and their personalities, just got to me after a while. It is true that things change, fighters change and there is always the posability that i would change my mind on them. But i believe it would be highly unlikely.

BJ - FU

Mir -FU

Hughes - FU

Archived