My 2nd Order as KING: More Hot Chicks pics/threads

raffy_handsome

As my 2nd direction to all of members, you must have to create threads with hot chicks/girls as the subjects, of course with pictures. Who could live without those pretty girls anyway. I don't care whether you reived those Random Hotties thread or you create new thread now as long as there's should be a lot of hot girls picture raining on this forum.

But much better if new thread coz those old thread with already lots of picture are sometimes very slow when you open it.

Main reason of this order is because currently the forum is almost dead now, and it's my duty as your KING to facilitate on how to inject some new life in it.

Check the poll' date=' pretender to the throne!

Now, in my first official act as the officially official king, I declare Raffys idea to be a great one!:)[/quote']

I already won during the first poll. You have then to wait till the next election.

It's only my 2nd day as KING and I already create a very coll 2 orders. My first 100 days in the office could probably much better than Obama, and I could probably tied with George W. Bush on the highest rating during it's first 100 days.

Check the poll' date=' pretender to the throne!

Now, in my first official act as the officially official king, I declare Raffys idea to be a great one!:)[/quote']

im the king now move along poser !

You 2 guys should slug it out after my term, I know both of you could be good king, but it's my legacy now.

I already won during the first poll. You have then to wait till the next election.

It's only my 2nd day as KING and I already create a very coll 2 orders. My first 100 days in the office could probably much better than Obama' date=' and I could probably tied with George W. Bush on the highest rating during it's first 100 days.[/quote']

A non-democratic 2 person poll, not taking into account the many other saddo's such as myself, who can't explain why they have placed as much importance on an imaginary title as they have.

I've never been to the Phillipines, and know very little about it, so I hereby declare you Ambassador!

You're welcome!

All hail king Happy.

Sorry Raffy but as you yourself said' date=' its the peoples opinion that matter and at the moment they have chosen HH over you.

Oh, almst forgot

[img']http://www.ifood.tv/files/images/Cheryl_Cole.jpg[/img]

Wait a mintue, dont we have an random hotties thread already. No originality.

Can't you understand English, I said in my thread that they can revive some old threads, that means that old threads can be the Random Hotties or others. Or they can create new ones.

My advised for you Rexel is that you should avoid going up against me, coz you're just humilliating yourself.

Can't you understand English' date=' I said in my thread that they can revive some old threads, that means that old threads can be the Random Hotties or others. Or they can create new ones.

My advised for you Rexel is that you should avoid going up against me, coz you're just humilliating yourself.[/quote']

Please refrain from harming diplomatic relations by insulting my SouthEasterly Emporer, Rexel!

Thanks, your King, HappyHamer!

Can't you understand English' date=' I said in my thread that they can revive some old threads, that means that old threads can be the Random Hotties or others. Or they can create new ones.

My advised for you Rexel is that you should avoid going up against me, coz you're just humilliating yourself.[/quote']

I can't understand your version of English no.

Go on Raffy, hit me with one of your hilarious pictures with nonsensical comments, i can take it.

Chongo don't make me turn my attention to you. Coz you know your life would not be easy then.

If you're going to troll' date=' go find someone else. Don't hijacked my thread coz you'll surely be sorry.[/quote']

C'Mon Brah.... Just playing around...

Anyway how can a troll thread be trolled and or hijacked??? Dosent make sense...

Anywho..... Raffy you da king man, Im your jester we work together...

Archived