BJ Penn-- NEW INTERVIEW

Slam_Man

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/mma/post/2010/08/bj-penn-praises-james-toney-as-gods-gift-to-mma/1

Ariel Helwani interviews him' date=' he talks about James Toney and asks Helwani, if Helwani likes him or not, man to man.[/quote']

from about 1:30 to about 2:10 I just about **** my pants.

I ALMOST stopped the video and posted immediately. (thank god I didnt)

from 1:30 to 2:10 I had regained respect for BJ.

I was fully ready to post "I will no longer make fun of BJ for being a whiney little girl"

I was ready to drop all the BJ jokes,..... no more....

"calm down princess BJ, you can get your lolly back when daddy dana is done driving." jokes.

no more....

which one of these pictures is BJ?

this...

8862.jpg

or this....

2menandahalf.jpg

I was willing to put ALL the BJ hate behind me.

AND the title of the video is BJ praises toney, so WOW! I am definitely on the BJ band wagon AGAIN (jumped off about 3 weeks ago, sick of BJ screaming "no fair" like a ****ing child)

but THEN I watched the rest of the video.

and between 4:00 ish and 4:25 his TRUELY ****bagy sense of self entitlement shone through.

nice try BJ.

you can pretend to be a good sport all you want, but your princess without her pony attitude will ALWAYS shine through.

go get daddy dana to buy you a new pair of panties baby BJ.

Wow' date=' I gained a little bit of respect for him not blaming the loss on an injury and actually giving credit to frankie. Not sure about the lesnar bashing/toney praise though.[/quote']

he speaks his mind, there was nothing negative about those comments tho

At one point everyone thought of Brock like they do of James Toney now.

I was fully ready to post "I will no longer make fun of BJ for being a whiney little girl"

I was ready to drop all the BJ jokes' date='..... no more....

"calm down princess BJ, you can get your lolly back when daddy dana is done driving." jokes.

no more....

this...

[img']http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u216/dcentc/Decorated%20images/8862.jpg[/img]

or this....

2menandahalf.jpg

AND the title of the video is BJ praises toney, so WOW! I am definitely on the BJ band wagon AGAIN (jumped off about 3 weeks ago, sick of BJ screaming "no fair" like a ****ing child)

and between 4:00 ish and 4:25 his TRUELY ****bagy sense of self entitlement shone through.

nice try BJ.

you can pretend to be a good sport all you want, but your princess without her pony attitude will ALWAYS shine through.

For once, I agree with you..

I was ready to drop all the BJ jokes' date='..... no more....

no more....

this...

[img']http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u216/dcentc/Decorated%20images/8862.jpg[/img]

or this....

2menandahalf.jpg

nice try BJ.

The first one is a cutie ;)

Wow' date=' I gained a little bit of respect for him not blaming the loss on an injury and actually giving credit to frankie. Not sure about the lesnar bashing/toney praise though.[/quote']

BJ gave Edgar props im happy to see that and he really didn't bash Lesnar he just said if a former WWE champ can do so well. A boxer also has a chance to succeed in the UFC i think thats what he meant by it.

BJ is so bi-polar...sometimes he says all the right things.....he calls Frankie Yellow???? then he paraises him up and down...BJ is the classic guy the speaks before he thinks...although he IS a great fighter

well, when people only take what they hear on the "UFC countdown show" as a fighter's opinion then its your fault for thinking like this!

Come on. How many times do Fighters say anything to hype a fight on the countdown show, then at the press conference or in REAL interviews, they have a different opinion?

We gotta stop falling for the UFC hype! :P

Archived