The Next Famous Can

raffy_handsome

Who among the current MMA stars right now whom you think will become a CAN or will turn into CAN after they suffered their next defeat.

1.) Fedor - Let's say if his next match is against Overeem, then Overeem TKO him in the first round via brutal GnP. Fedor will not be back to his normal ways, after this fight he'll be exposed as overrated and even him can admit that he's really not that good, but why is it that it's only exposed lately, it's because he's avoiding top notch competition.

If Reem TKO him in their match then Fedor's record in his next 5 fights would be 2-3 or 1-4 (In & Out of UFC).

2.) Carwin - If Nelson will be his next opponent and then the Big Country KO him, then Carwin would like Bret Rogers, even their record is identical. Like Rogers, Carwin wiill only be good in fighting Class C fighter, and having hard time winning against Class B fighters, but can never win against Class A fighters. He'll be the Next Tank Abbot of UFC.

3.) Shogun - After Rashad tooled him in their title match then Shogun will not win again in UFC unless his next opponents would be guys like Liddell and some other old fighters.

4.) Diego Sanchez - If he lose his next match, it seems like it's starting to show that Sanchez really have no skills and would likely will never taste a victory again.

5.) Machida - If Rampage TKO him in his next match, then fans will start to think, is he not overrated in the very first place. Now that most his next opponents already knows how to counter his style, the question is, can he immediately adjust or add other technique in his style, since we all know that he only uses one style (Karate) for quite a long time.

My pick is Fedor. After Overeem brutally beat him, the truth will now comes out, that Fedor is a "Can" if M1 doesn't protect his MMA career.

None of these fighters will ever be considered a can.

Please' date=' do us all a favour and run head first into traffic.[/quote']

Some of these fighters will be consider a can if they lose most of their fights next. Like Carwin for example, as of now he's not yet a can, but Brock exposed him, and now almost all fighters knows how to beat him. Do you think he can avoid being a can convertee if almost all his next 5 opponets beat him in a decision. I say decision coz his next opponents would probably uses his Cardio against him, and that almost all of his remaining fights is that he always fight grasping for some air and fighting not to win but just surviving till the final bell sounds.

Don't let me school you on this.

Some of these fighters will be consider a can if they lose most of their fights next. Like Carwin for example' date=' as of now he's not yet a can, but Brock exposed him, and now almost all fighters knows how to beat him. Do you think he can avoid being a can convertee if almost all his next 5 opponets beat him in a decision. I say decision coz his next opponents would probably uses his Cardio against him, and that almost all of his remaining fights is that he always fight grasping for some air and fighting not to win but just surviving till the final bell sounds.

Don't let me school you on this.[/quote']

You know nothing about the word "can", nor much of anything related to MMA. It's best to stop talking.

If you think Carwin will lose his next 5 fights, you're dumber than I initially thought.

Some of these fighters will be consider a can if they lose most of their fights next. Like Carwin for example' date=' as of now he's not yet a can, but Brock exposed him, [b']and now almost all fighters knows how to beat him. Do you think he can avoid being a can convertee if almost all his next 5 opponets beat him in a decision. I say decision coz his next opponents would probably uses his Cardio against him, and that almost all of his remaining fights is that he always fight grasping for some air and fighting not to win but just surviving till the final bell sounds.[/b]

Don't let me school you on this.

No one except for Lesnar has heard a bell sounds Carwin, no one could even make it out of the first round with him except for Lesnar. Lesnar and his chin > most other heavyweights and Carwin's power > just about any heavyweight. Logic says pick this.

Don't agree with any one of these guys turning into a can, but I think Rampage might be able to take out Machida if he is smart.

You know nothing about the word "can"' date=' nor much of anything related to MMA. It's best to stop talking.

If you think Carwin will lose his next 5 fights, you're dumber than I initially thought.[/quote']

This thread is about probability, I never guarantee that Carwin will lose his next 5 matches.

The point is amont the Current HW stars, he has the highest chance of becoming a can compared to JDS, Cain, Brock, Mir. It doesn't need a genius to beat Carwin now. Do you think guys like Kongo, Mir (Again), Nelson will not exposed Carwin again.

Tank Abbot runs wild in UFC once, he brutally KO people, but after he got exposed, look at him now, and what do people call him now. Considering that Tank has a better cardio than Carwin.

But I doubt if you knew Tank, he's not from PRIDE.

No one except for Lesnar has heard a bell sounds Carwin' date=' no one could even make it out of the first round with him except for Lesnar. Lesnar and his chin > most other heavyweights and Carwin's power > just about any heavyweight. Logic says pick this.

Don't agree with any one of these guys turning into a can, but I think Rampage might be able to take out Machida if he is smart.[/quote']

Like Rogers, his opponents never make it pass 1st/2nd rd, but after he got exposed by Fedor & Overeem, people start to dubt if Rogers can still win.

This thread is about probability' date=' I never guarantee that Carwin will lose his next 5 matches.

The point is amont the Current HW stars, he has the highest chance of becoming a can compared to JDS, Cain, Brock, Mir. It doesn't need a genius to beat Carwin now. Do you think guys like Kongo, Mir (Again), Nelson will not exposed Carwin again.

Tank Abbot runs wild in UFC once, he brutally KO people, but after he got exposed, look at him now, and what do people call him now. Considering that Tank has a better cardio than Carwin.

But I doubt if you knew Tank, he's not from PRIDE.[/quote']

Can's are fighters who have never beat other big name fighters, and who typically have a LOSING record. All of these guys clearly have winning records and have beaten some elite fighters in their divisions - therefore, none would never be considered a can.

You use the term so horribly, I want to ram my fist through the monitor.

Raffy, I've been watching the UFC since the 1st event. You've clearly just got into MMA within the last 5 years.....

I was watching Tank Abbot almost die of heart-attacks in the cage while you were still trying to figure out how to tie your shoes. Which isn't saying much, because you're what.....in your late 30's?

Can's are fighters who have never beat other big name fighters' date=' and who typically have a LOSING record. All of these guys clearly have winning records and have beaten some elite fighters in their divisions - therefore, none would never be considered a can.

You use the term so horribly, I want to ram my fist through the monitor.

Raffy, I've been watching the UFC since the 1st event. You've clearly just got into MMA within the last 5 years.....

I was watching Tank Abbot almost die of heart-attacks in the cage while you were still trying to figure out how to tie your shoes. Which isn't saying much, because you're what.....in your late 30's?[/quote']

Marcio Cruz defeated Mir (One of the Big name in MMA) after that he loses to Monson & Arlovski. Now tell me if this guy (Who beat Mir and have a 7-2 record) would be feed to Brock, isn't it you'll be the first one to tell that, Brock's next opponent is a Can.

Where's James Toney in this list? hehe, only kidding :P

I was watching Tank Abbot almost die of heart-attacks in the cage while you were still trying to figure out how to tie your shoes. Which isn't saying much' date=' because you're what.....in your late 30's?[/quote']

Tank never even had so much as a stroke or mild heart attack in the cage, so show's what you know buddy!

Oh yeah, and I've been watching UFC since BEFORE UFC 1, that's how awesome I am!

Where's James Toney in this list? hehe' date=' only kidding :P

Tank never even had so much as a stroke or mild heart attack in the cage, so show's what you know buddy!

Oh yeah, and I've been watching UFC since BEFORE UFC 1, that's how awesome I am![/quote']

Toney is not a can, in boxing. Lol.

Marcio Cruz defeated Mir (One of the Big name in MMA) after that he loses to Monson & Arlovski. Now tell me if this guy (Who beat Mir and have a 7-2 record) would be feed to Brock' date=' isn't it you'll be the first one to tell that, Brock's next opponent is a Can.[/quote']

I wouldn't call Cruz a can, but I'd say that's a pretty weak matchup by Joe Silva.

What are we even talking about here? You're all over the map man......focus. Go take your meds, and get back to me.

Some of these fighters will be consider a can if they lose most of their fights next. Like Carwin for example' date=' as of now he's not yet a can, but Brock exposed him, and now almost all fighters knows how to beat him. Do you think he can avoid being a can convertee if almost all his next 5 opponets beat him in a decision. I say decision coz his next opponents would probably uses his Cardio against him, and that almost all of his remaining fights is that he always fight grasping for some air and fighting not to win but just surviving till the final bell sounds.

Don't let me school you on this.[/quote']

No.

I have to go with fedor just because of how many times a year he has fought in the pasr 5 years

2006 - 2

2007 - 2

2008- 1

2009 - 2

2010 - 1

He doesnt fight more than twice ayear, and sometimes only once a year. If he looses 2011 to overdeem then it will be 2 years of fedor not winning a fight. And god knows when he decides to step in the octagon again.

All the other fighters fight at least 3 times a year , so their chances of winning fights are greater

Toney is not a can' date=' in boxing. Lol.[/quote']

Sorry, but there is a stronger arguement that he is a Can than any of the fighters you have mentioned.

I repect Toney's boxing skills, but he didn't want to fight Chris Eubank, Nigel Benn, or Steve Collins, so went up a weight division.

Not to mention he only has one victory over a TOP name boxer, and that's Evander "The Real Deal" Holyfield

That being said, he was named Ring Magazine Fighter of the Year twice, and has held his share of titles, perhaps not the most desired titles, but still.

Sorry' date=' but there is a stronger arguement that he is a Can than any of the fighters you have mentioned.

I repect Toney's boxing skills, but he didn't want to fight Chris Eubank, Nigel Benn, or Steve Collins, so went up a weight division.

[b']Not to mention he only has one victory over a TOP name bo[/b]xer, and that's Evander "The Real Deal" Holyfield

That being said, he was named Ring Magazine Fighter of the Year twice, and has held his share of titles, perhaps not the most desired titles, but still.

Are kidding me? He beat Nunn, Iran Barkley, John Ruiz, Rahman, McCallum

Nigel Benn is overated, who does he beat? so as Eubank.

Who among the current MMA stars right now whom you think will become a CAN or will turn into CAN after they suffered their next defeat.

1.) Fedor - Let's say if his next match is against Overeem' date=' then Overeem TKO him in the first round via brutal GnP. Fedor will not be back to his normal ways, after this fight he'll be exposed as overrated and even him can admit that he's really not that good, but why is it that it's only exposed lately, it's because he's avoiding top notch competition.

If Reem TKO him in their match then Fedor's record in his next 5 fights would be 2-3 or 1-4 (In & Out of UFC).

2.) Carwin - If Nelson will be his next opponent and then the Big Country KO him, then Carwin would like Bret Rogers, even their record is identical. Like Rogers, Carwin wiill only be good in fighting Class C fighter, and having hard time winning against Class B fighters, but can never win against Class A fighters. He'll be the Next Tank Abbot of UFC.

3.) Shogun - After Rashad tooled him in their title match then Shogun will not win again in UFC unless his next opponents would be guys like Liddell and some other old fighters.

4.) Diego Sanchez - If he lose his next match, it seems like it's starting to show that Sanchez really have no skills and would likely will never taste a victory again.

5.) Machida - If Rampage TKO him in his next match, then fans will start to think, is he not overrated in the very first place. Now that most his next opponents already knows how to counter his style, the question is, can he immediately adjust or add other technique in his style, since we all know that he only uses one style (Karate) for quite a long time.

My pick is Fedor. After Overeem brutally beat him, the truth will now comes out, that Fedor is a "Can" if M1 doesn't protect his MMA career.[/quote']

so if ne of these fighters lose there next fight that they will automactically be cans you are joking right are you really that big a TOOL LMFAO

Are kidding me? He beat Nunn' date=' Iran Barkley, John Ruiz, Rahman, McCallum

Nigel Benn is overated, who does he beat? so as Eubank.[/quote']

Sorry, did he beat John Ruiz? Erm, no, it was a NC because he tested positive for banned substances. When did he beat Rahman? He got a draw, and NC.

Benn also beat Iran Barkley, and held WBO and WBC titles for quite some time.

Eubank went 10 years without a loss, holding the WBO title in two weight classes, his only losses were to Calzaghe, Collins and Thompson.

Next time you want to try and argue your case, you might want to get your facts straight son.

Are kidding me? He beat Nunn' date=' Iran Barkley, John Ruiz, Rahman, McCallum

Nigel Benn is overated, who does he beat? so as Eubank.[/quote']

ok by that comment you are a TOOL

you do know his win over Ruiz is a joke he got caught jucing

Eubank, Benn, Collins and Watson were all ranked in the top 5 in the super middleweight division at the time toney and jones fought in it

toney and jones refused to fight them even when offered huge money benn even offered to fight jones for free giving jones all of the purse still he said no

you say benn WAS overated i say toney is and was overated

ok by that comment you are a TOOL

you do know his win over Ruiz is a joke he got caught jucing

Eubank' date=' Benn, Collins and Watson were all ranked in the top 5 in the super middleweight division at the time toney and jones fought in it

toney and jones refused to fight them even when offered huge money benn even offered to fight jones for free giving jones all of the purse still he said no

you say benn WAS overated i say toney is and was overated[/quote']

Technically, he didn't even get the win, it's listed as a NC, which is a joke, should be a DQ.

Sorry' date=' [b']did he beat John Ruiz? Erm, no, it was a NC because he tested positive for banned substances[/b]. When did he beat Rahman? He got a draw, and NC.

Benn also beat Iran Barkley, and held WBO and WBC titles for quite some time.

Eubank went 10 years without a loss, holding the WBO title in two weight classes, his only losses were to Calzaghe, Collins and Thompson.

Next time you want to try and argue your case, you might want to get your facts straight son.

His victory over John Ruiz & Rahman was both overturned by Athletic Comission. But then again those are declared victory initially in the ring.

And who does Eubank beaten?

If you want to challenge me, call some more of your friends, you need them to beat me.

His victory over John Ruiz & Rahman was both overturned by Athletic Comission. But then again those are declared victory initially in the ring.

If you want to challenge me' date=' call some more of your friends, you need them to beat me.[/quote']

and the tool speaks

he still did not win he was caught cheating needed his super juice cos you watched the fight and saw his hand raised does not mean he won, he is a CHEAT

and Eubank beat Benn, Watson and Thulani Malinga all of which held world titles in there careers

If you want to challenge me' date=' call some more of your friends, you need them to beat me.[/quote']

Oh sweetheart, I don't need any friends when you are trying to pimp up Toney with victories over Rahman and Ruiz.

Rahman I'll grant you was a headbutt that caused the cut, who know's how the fight would have gone, it only went 3 rounds at that point. NC is a NC, regardless of how it was called in the ring.

Ruiz, seriously, you are going to try and use that as a VICTORY? The guy got caught CHEATING!

Doesn't matter who Eubank has beaten, Toney still ducked him. Tell me one fighter Eubank ever ducked? Discredit his title reign.

This should be interesting.

Seriously, Raffy, if you were Exodus9MM I might actually respect your opinion on Boxing, as he can actually intelligently defend it, and knows his stuff when it comes to boxing, but you clearly don't.

You've been put in your place, just accept it, and move on.

1.) Fedor - Let's say if his next match is against Overeem' date=' then Overeem TKO him in the first round via brutal GnP. Fedor will not be back to his normal ways, after this fight he'll be exposed as overrated and even him can admit that he's really not that good, but why is it that it's only exposed lately, it's because he's avoiding top notch competition.

My pick is Fedor. After Overeem brutally beat him, the truth will now comes out, that Fedor is a "Can" if M1 doesn't protect his MMA career.[/quote']

another failed post from u..

fedor a can???give me a break and don't be so stupid..fedor is a whole chapter to mma and im sorry that im telling u this but brocky will never reach him even if he keep his belt for the next three years.and i wouldn't count on that cause his is gonna lose it between his next two fights.

machida a can???sorry but brock will never be able to reach his ufc record even in his dreams.

shogun a can???well i wouldn't name a can someone who held pride(tournament) and ufc belts.

carwin a can???he fought B & C class fighters,so tell me whats the A class fighters that brock have fought???

look,don't be so brockminded and think a little before u post a thread...

Oh sweetheart' date=' I don't need any friends when you are trying to pimp up Toney with victories over Rahman and Ruiz.

Rahman I'll grant you was a headbutt that caused the cut, who know's how the fight would have gone, it only went 3 rounds at that point. NC is a NC, regardless of how it was called in the ring.

[b']Ruiz, seriously, you are going to try and use that as a VICTORY? The guy got caught CHEATING![/b]

Doesn't matter who Eubank has beaten, Toney still ducked him. Tell me one fighter Eubank ever ducked? Discredit his title reign.

This should be interesting.

If you argue his win over Ruiz due to some banned substance, then I'm sure you also believe that some of the Yankees title must be stripped off from them coz they have a millions of players who also cheated, during their title runs, Then some of the Home runs made by those guys who uses/admit that they use banned substance must be deducted in their Home run record.

Then do you think that if Carwin will be proven guilty of using roids during 2006 is that you'll agree that his wins oduring those years shall be overturned.

Are you serious?

Seriously' date=' Raffy, if you were Exodus9MM I might actually respect your opinion on Boxing, as he can actually intelligently defend it, and knows his stuff when it comes to boxing, but you clearly don't.

You've been put in your place, just accept it, and move on.[/quote']

I owned Exodus a lot, and he always avoided me everytime our debate is heating up.

We'll what can I say, I think your not even in our level, and you're not worth my attention.

This thread is about probability' date=' I never guarantee that Carwin will lose his next 5 matches.

But I doubt if you knew Tank, he's not from PRIDE.[/quote']

What are you talking about Carwin's only flaw is he has bad cardio and the only reason brock beat him is because he managed to survive all of Carwins attempts to finish the fight in the first. The only other heavyweight in the UFC that could take a beating like that from Carwin is JDS

hey raffy neighter brock or shane are legit , he are roiders, brock a pro roider back from the day he was in wwe. there no olymic level drug testing done in the ufc. if it was the case brockroid and shanoroid would have not fought. who really cares for brockroid and shaneoroids both roiders hopefully cain puts an end to this nonsence.

If you argue his win over Ruiz due to some banned substance' date=' then I'm sure you also believe that some of the Yankees title must be stripped off from them coz they have a millions of players who also cheated, during their title runs, Then some of the Home runs made by those guys who uses/admit that they use banned substance must be deducted in their Home run record.

Then do you think that if Carwin will be proven guilty of using roids during 2006 is that you'll agree that his wins oduring those years shall be overturned.

Are you serious?[/quote']

I owned Exodus a lot' date=' and he always avoided me everytime our debate is heating up.

We'll what can I say, I think your not even in our level, and you're not worth my attention.[/quote']

are you really defending juicing wow only in america

oh and he did not test positive for just 1 banned substance but two, boldenone and stanozolol

the guy ruined his boxing career and his reputation

Archived