If I needed?

Fast

what if you found someone who was hungry and offered to do it but wanted to chew on your nails at the same time.

i would not want anyone to go hungry, so I would let them eat my toe nails, yes. I have beatuiful toe nails, but if it will fill someones stomach, I would do it. I woudl give up my toe nails in order to feed someone.

Then it sounds like you have your answer - your wife is faithful enough to rub your feet. Don't be greedy.

Nope, I am jsut wondering who woudl be willing to do it here;) YOu find out a lot about a person based on this question;)

i would not want anyone to go hungry' date=' so I would let them eat my toe nails, yes. I have beatuiful toe nails, but if it will fill someones stomach, I would do it. I woudl give up my toe nails in order to feed someone.[/quote']

You are a compassionate man, a giving man. We all need to make such sacrifices, then maybe, just maybe we could cure world hunger. Yes people dream big.

UFCGOD1. But im not sure with him' date=' he might want more than just the feet.[/quote']

Just the feet bro, the following wil not be allowed

1. Touching Fast massive arms

2, TOucing Fast massive chest

3. Touching Fast massive quads

Nope' date=' I am jsut wondering who woudl be willing to do it here;) YOu find out a lot about a person based on this question;)[/quote']

Really? How on earth do you figure that? Foot rubbing has nothing to do with who a person is Fast - don't be silly.

Really? How on earth do you figure that? Foot rubbing has nothing to do with who a person is Fast - don't be silly.

Jesus washed and rubbed the feet of his disciples, did he not?

washing another's feet is an act of humility

So, yes it does have to do with who a person is.

Jesus washed and rubbed the feet of his disciples' date=' did he not?

washing another's feet is an act of humility

So, yes it does have to do with who a person is.[/quote']

Are you saying that I am somehow less devoted, or compassionate, or loyal, or loving because I just all around don't like feet?

I have all kinds of people who would tell you different.

Besides, your initial question was "If I needed." Having one's feet rubbed is hardly a need. It is a want. We only NEED, love, food, clothing and shelter....the rest are wants, and are optional. True needs are those things that without, we would surely perish.

Are you saying that I am somehow less devoted' date=' or compassionate, or loyal, or loving because I just all around don't like feet?

I have all kinds of people who would tell you different.

Besides, your initial question was "If I needed." Having one's feet rubbed is hardly a need. It is a want. We only NEED, love, food, clothing and shelter....the rest are wants, and are optional. True needs are those things that without, we would surely perish.[/quote']

To have my feet rubbed or washed is a want

The person doiong it= need

"You call Me Teacher and Lord, and you say well, for so I am. If I then, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet; you also ought to wash one another's feet. For I have given you an example, that you should do as I have done to you. Most assuredly, I say to you, a servant is not greater than his master; nor is he who is sent greater than he who sent him. "

"You call Me Teacher and Lord' date=' and you say well, for so I am. If I then, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet; you also ought to wash one another's feet. For I have given you an example, that you should do as I have done to you. Most assuredly, I say to you, a servant is not greater than his master; nor is he who is sent greater than he who sent him. "[/quote']

I would wash other things - no feet. I don't care what the scripture says. ;)

"You call Me Teacher and Lord' date=' and you say well, for so I am. If I then, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet; you also ought to wash one another's feet. For I have given you an example, that you should do as I have done to you. Most assuredly, I say to you, a servant is not greater than his master; nor is he who is sent greater than he who sent him. "[/quote']

Was that after they had been sittin' around for a while drinking wine?

How come no one takes that into account when quoting these guys.

:D

If I ever needed someone to rub my feet or wash them who would be faithful to do that?

if you were a training partner of mine, then i would, cause i need my partners to be at 100% for me to benifit, also cause i am an excellent foot massager , but im not gonna lie, its not something i would particularly like. but id tell you straight up, "listen buddy, ill rub your feet for free, but anything above the ankle is gonna cost you." ;) lol

if you were a training partner of mine' date=' then i would, cause i need my partners to be at 100% for me to benifit, also cause i am an excellent foot massager , but im not gonna lie, its not something i would particularly like. but id tell you straight up, "listen buddy, ill rub your feet for free, but anything above the ankle is gonna cost you." ;) lol[/quote']

That sir was funny

How much for a butt rub?:eek:

butt rub lol...it all depends man' date=' it all depends on firmness, cellulite, and of course, odor;)

Im generous, i never turn a client down...but some people just cant afford it honey ;)[/quote']

i woudl say my butt is as hard as steel and it smells like buttered biscuits and smooth as a baby's butt

Any discounts? Take coupons? Trade? I have a pet turtle I woudl be willing to give up

Archived