Oh where have they gone?

Fast

There is a certain poster missing in action, I really enjoy talking to this person and they have made an impression on me. Please reconsider.. these are some reasons the impression was made

1. Very nice and polite person

2. Loves God

There is a certain poster missing in action' date=' I really enjoy talking to this person and they have made an impression on me. Please reconsider.. these are some reasons the impression was made

2. Loves God[/quote']

Fast dear - she has been gone literally only for a matter of hours. I am sure she'll back. Deep breaths....in and out....slowly. ;)

True' date=' but I have a feeling it might be longer

taking deep deep breath now[/quote']

Well, knowing what I know - I can assure you that prayer for her wherever she may be and whatever she may be doing would undoubtedly be appreciated. ;)

There is a certain poster missing in action' date=' I really enjoy talking to this person and they have made an impression on me. Please reconsider.. these are some reasons the impression was made

2. Loves God[/quote']

I figured you were talking about Kevbo :P

lace' date=' why does everyone think youve left the forums for good. i check these forums in the morning and again in the afternoon, and simply too much goes down between the afternoon and morning check up to understand whats going on.[/quote']

She was gone for a couples hours I thought she had left the countryicon10.gif

My word is all I have in this life' date=' Fast. If I lie, my words are empty and have no meaning. My ancestry kicking in.[/quote']

Remember the good ol days when a handshake and your word was good enough and valued? Oh where has that gone Lace?

On;y read original post, and I just want to reassure Fast that I've not left, I'm still here, and I would give full notice if I was leavi.....

What's that, he doesn't mean me!?! Really! He's what? Macking on laydeez! Oh, right, well then.....

Please ignore the above post, move along, seriously, GET OUTTA HERE!

On;y read original post' date=' and I just want to reassure Fast that I've not left, I'm still here, and I would give full notice if I was leavi.....

What's that, he doesn't mean me!?! Really! He's what? Macking on laydeez! Oh, right, well then.....

Please ignore the above post, move along, seriously, GET OUTTA HERE!

i am giving lessons on how to become a chic magnet, you interested?

My days are over. I did my time' date=' was damn good at it, and finally won a sweet, sweet prize. And today, we celebrate the 6th anniversary of the fruits of our labour. Happy Birthday TinyHamer![/quote']

same here, except i was never good at it, just lucked out i guess.

My days are over. I did my time' date=' was damn good at it, and finally won a sweet, sweet prize. And today, we celebrate the 6th anniversary of the fruits of our labour. Happy Birthday TinyHamer![/quote']

Reaping the harvest.. man that is awesome, you tell him I said have a blessed birthday. If he doesnt know me, just tell him I am the most awesome person you know or something..

Mate' date=' I constantly used to bat well above my average using humour as my main weapon. I'm now married to a hottie who thinks I'm the least funny person on the planet, but I'm not complaining![/quote']

haha, agreed!! i married the one woman who doesnt get my jokes!

Reaping the harvest.. man that is awesome' date=' you tell him I said have a blessed birthday. If he doesnt know me,[b'] just tell him I am the most awesome person you know or something[/b]..

Thanks man, but in the interests of being a good parent, I'm not gonna lie to him! (See bolded, underlined for reference!) :);)

I'm out for a while, Spongebob is done, and it's Lego train building time!!

Thanks man' date=' but in the interests of being a good parent, I'm not gonna lie to him! (See bolded, underlined for reference!) :);)

I'm out for a while, Spongebob is done, and it's Lego train building time!![/quote']

OMG!!!!! Lego train

OMG!!!!! Lego train

I KNOW! I have a brief break in construction, as not even a Lego train can stop the course of nature in my son!;)

It is a cargo train, complete with tanker trailer, car transporter, truck and overhead gantry crane. It has a remote control with 7 speeds, and I promise, it is for him!:)

I'm going to post pics of my, erm, his train, when he finishes building it. (Probably tomorrow, he's only 6!)

I KNOW! I have a brief break in construction' date=' as not even a Lego train can stop the course of nature in my son!;)

It is a cargo train, complete with tanker trailer, car transporter, truck and overhead gantry crane. It has a remote control with 7 speeds, and I promise, it is for him!:)

I'm going to post pics of my, erm, his train, when he finishes building it. (Probably tomorrow, he's only 6!)[/quote']

Yes, please do. My boys have a big train set.. I sat it up in out living room.. big ol table.. it is like 3 feet by 3 feet.. they love it.

Archived