my road to the ufc!

The_Forum_Dirtbag

im 16-0 as a amatuer

and im 14-0 as a pro

all wins coming by knockout

no1 has got out off the first round

check me out on sherdog, i go by the name - dirtbag (legally changed)

my next fight is at ufc 122, waiting for an opponent to be anounced

ive been asked to join jacksons submission fighting camp buy greg him self, but refused.

here is what people have said about me -

brock lesnar - "the next big thing"

james toney - " he gunna be future champ, blee dat!"

joe rogan - " ive been following this guy for years, ladies and gentlemen dirtbag is the real deal"

dana white - " ive been trying to get this guy since i can remember, he ****ing that good"

scott coker "i am suprised dirtbag signed with the ufc, i was offering double, well i suppose money mean nothing to some people"

i could probably get you all front row vip tickets to my fight if ya want them?

just jot ya name down below and i will sort it out

....... dirtbag! x

]im 16-0 as a amatuer

and im 14-0 as a pro

all wins coming by knockout

no1 has got out off the first round

check me out on sherdog' date=' i go by the name - dirtbag (legally changed) [/b']

my next fight is at ufc 122, waiting for an opponent to be anounced

ive been asked to join jacksons submission fighting camp buy greg him self, but refused.

here is what people have said about me -

brock lesnar - "the next big thing"

james toney - " he gunna be future champ, blee dat!"

joe rogan - " ive been following this guy for years, ladies and gentlemen dirtbag is the real deal"

dana white - " ive been trying to get this guy since i can remember, he ****ing that good"

scott coker "i am suprised dirtbag signed with the ufc, i was offering double, well i suppose money mean nothing to some people"

i could probably get you all front row vip tickets to my fight if ya want them?

just jot ya name down below and i will sort it out

....... dirtbag! x

didnt you post this exact thing in the 'WHo fight?" thread...lol, good luck, im sure we'll all here more about you, as you are surelly destined for greatness!!;)

The following list includes, but is not limited to, actions that will result in the banning of a member. There is no room for argument in defining and interpreting these terms. Moderators and management will make the final determinations in their sole discretion. Banned members are NOT entitled to explanations from moderators or management regarding their expulsion. Under no circumstances is a member entitled to a warning before they are banned.

-Flaming, which includes, but is not limited to, use of racial, religious or ethnic slurs, sexually discriminative or homophobic language, cussing, and derogatory labeling.

-Posting of ****ographic or otherwise inappropriate, offensive or obscene images.

-Posting of subscription service exclusive content, including media, news, links, etc.

-Posting of stolen music and video.

-Use of another member?s photo, or any modified version thereof, without the member?s consent.

-Anyone?s private information, member or not.

-Spamming the board as a whole or by individual forum.

-Threats at any level, but most severely, threat or encouragement of physical harm.

-Hacking, including, but not limited to, hacking into or disabling other member or moderator accounts.

-Impersonation of a UFC Fighter or employee in any form.

The following list includes' date=' but is not limited to, actions that will result in the banning of a member. There is no room for argument in defining and interpreting these terms. Moderators and management will make the final determinations in their sole discretion. Banned members are NOT entitled to explanations from moderators or management regarding their expulsion. Under no circumstances is a member entitled to a warning before they are banned.

-Flaming, which includes, but is not limited to, use of racial, religious or ethnic slurs, sexually discriminative or homophobic language, cussing, and derogatory labeling.

-Posting of ****ographic or otherwise inappropriate, offensive or obscene images.

-Posting of subscription service exclusive content, including media, news, links, etc.

-Posting of stolen music and video.

-Use of another member?s photo, or any modified version thereof, without the member?s consent.

-Anyone?s private information, member or not.

-Spamming the board as a whole or by individual forum.

-Threats at any level, but most severely, threat or encouragement of physical harm.

-Hacking, including, but not limited to, hacking into or disabling other member or moderator accounts.

-Impersonation of a UFC Fighter or employee in any form.

OhSnap.gif

Archived