Fighters You Have Never Liked...

joshdfs

Wow. Some of those are names you at least have to respect what they've done in the sport. Do you simply not like their personalities then?

well Hendo really did not see what others have seen especially when he stands just walks with his god damn fist close to his chin and walks forward! hate that

Anderson ive not got a reason just never have i cant doubt his abilitys just dont like him

Machida i just plain dont like him for reasons unknown

Aoki just cause i think he is outrageously overrated

i respect them all but it does not mean i have to like them

matt hughes: I really wanted to like him but i just can't

tito: Only knows how to wrassle

struve: Only knows how to be tall and get beat up

fedor: Never liked his personality and is very overrated

bisping: Has no skills but thinks he's the ****

blasphemy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well Hendo really did not see what others have seen especially when he stands just walks with his god damn fist close to his chin and walks forward! hate that

Anderson ive not got a reason just never have i cant doubt his abilitys just dont like him

Machida i just plain dont like him for reasons unknown

Aoki just cause i think he is outrageously overrated

i respect them all but it does not mean i have to like them

Fair enough, can't argue with that logic, just wasn't sure if you it was a hate thing, lokl.

I guess I'd have to add Matt Hughes to my list, where I respect what he did in the octagon, I've never really liked him much.

I've never liked Bisping, between his trash talking and attitude and his lack of ability to back them up hes a douchy guy. Then theres the real reason I hate him. The ufc hyped him so far beyond his capabilities its not even funny. He was their ticket to uk viewers and they used that for all it was worth. The guy is coming off of a loss to Wandy and an uimpressive win over a guy who has now lost 3 straight, and he is now headlining a main event.

its different nog has real skill and good stand up and doesn't get beat up like stefan does

The guy is 22 years old, and has a MMA record of 20 - 4 - 0, and a Kickboxing record of 4 - 0 with 3 wins by way of KO.

In the UFC he is 4 - 2, and has KO of the night and Sub of the night awards to his name.

So he has no real skill in stand up? But Big Nog does? Hmmm, Big Nog has 2 wins via KO in his career, Struve has 4 already, and did I mention he's only 22?

So what, he got KO'd by JDS and Nelson. Big Nog got KO'd by Cain, and TKO'd by Mir, so he must suck too!

Seriously, you are using some very very weak arguements here.

The guy is 22 years old' date=' and has a MMA record of 20 - 4 - 0, and a Kickboxing record of 4 - 0 with 3 wins by way of KO.

In the UFC he is 4 - 2, and has KO of the night and Sub of the night awards to his name.

So he has no real skill in stand up? But Big Nog does? Hmmm, Big Nog has 2 wins via KO in his career, Struve has 4 already, and did I mention he's only 22?

So what, he got KO'd by JDS and Nelson. Big Nog got KO'd by Cain, and TKO'd by Mir, so he must suck too!

Seriously, you are using some very very weak arguements here.[/quote']

I Like You!

But Struve does take a beating and finds a way to win in many fights. I know Stoinjic and Moorcraft aren't big names' date=' but those were both damn esciting fights.[/quote']

exactly plus they have to have some sort of skills and have impressed alot of people in the UFC highers up in order to get into the UFC

I Like You!

Aww shucks, thanks :P

Seriously though, I try to look at fighters objectively, and impartially, others may argue this, because I defend Fedor's achievements, and don't rate a lot of the people he has fought as cans, but nevermind, to each their own.

As for Struve, he has a long way to go yet, and because of his frame, he will have a tough road getting there. But to knock the guys abilities, with so little merit? Sorry, I can't, and wont just sit by and watch it happen. Sure, don't like the guy, I really don't care, and I'm sure Stefan himself would really be bothered by this, but to use points that are just not true to try and justify why you don't like someone is rather foolish.

Aww shucks' date=' thanks :P

Seriously though, I try to look at fighters objectively, and impartially, others may argue this, because I defend Fedor's achievements, and don't rate a lot of the people he has fought as cans, but nevermind, to each their own.

As for Struve, he has a long way to go yet, and because of his frame, he will have a tough road getting there. But to knock the guys abilities, with so little merit? Sorry, I can't, and wont just sit by and watch it happen. Sure, don't like the guy, I really don't care, and I'm sure Stefan himself would really be bothered by this, but to use points that are just not true to try and justify why you don't like someone is rather foolish.[/quote']

exactly now im a massive Struve fan but you see people who are so much fans of someone they are not able to see what they could improve on which i do! Stefan has a bit to go but will achieve this goal! I have no doubt in my mind he will

I would go so far as to say he has the potential to get there.

Time will tell on that' date=' I won't go on record saying he will win the title, or even get a shot at it, but I also won't dismiss the idea completely either.[/quote']

haha im totally willing to take the risk in saying he will

Archived