Why cant the UK

Wand123

... Produce good fighters in the higher weight classes ?

In HW we've had Al Turk and Neil Grove :|

LHW - Bisping who isnt even a lhw

BUT in the lower weight classes there are promising fighters

MW - Bisping - not a favourite , but is talented

WW - Hardy + Hathaway - Who are unfortunately in the GSP era , but still Hathaway has a very bright future

LW - Ross Pearson , and Terry Etim in my opinion a future LW champion

Discuss ! :)

... Produce good fighters in the higher weight classes ?

In HW we've had Al Turk and Neil Grove :|

LHW - Bisping who isnt even a lhw

BUT in the lower weight classes there are promising fighters

MW - Bisping - not a favourite ' date=' but is talented

WW - Hardy + Hathaway - Who are unfortunately in the GSP era , but still Hathaway has a very bright future

LW - Ross Pearson , and Terry Etim in my opinion a future LW champion

Discuss ! :)[/quote']

Alot of their bigger guys prefer boxing or kickboxing instead of mma

i agree with UFC _Achilles

boxing m8 it simply pays better even for mid tier fighters

It's because British people are naturally smaller and weaker than Americans.

Their bones are weaker and their muscles atrophy easier. Also, their skin is paler and more sickly.

Proof: Never been a British fighter to come CLOSE to winning a Belt. Hardy fight was embarrassing.

Not a sports orientated culture.

No college sports at all.

what because british/world sports don't tell kids you have to go to college to go pro to support money hungry college orgs

kids turn pro in british/world sports between the ages 16 to 20

its just a different way because it's not the same as the american does not make it worse or better just different

Their bones are weaker and their muscles atrophy easier. Also' date=' their skin is paler and more sickly.

Proof: Never been a British fighter to come CLOSE to winning a Belt. Hardy fight was embarrassing.[/quote']

OranJuice another internet warrior or just another dumb american

Hey Bud. Don't shoot the messenger here. Show me a British Fighter that looks like Jones, Brock, or JDS. Ain't happening.

It's been proven that Black Tea promotes Osteoporosis. You guys need to take that into consideration and change your culture. If not, you'll always be 2nd class fighters like you are right now.

what because british/world sports don't tell kids you have to go to college to go pro to support money hungry college orgs

kids turn pro in british/world sports between the ages 16 to 20

its just a different way because it's not the same as the american does not make it worse or better just different

Both i suspect, dont forget us English gave you everything you have, except for your crappy health care system, your massive crime rate, high levels of obesity etc etc...

Hey Bud. Don't shoot the messenger here. Show me a British Fighter that looks like Jones' date=' Brock, or JDS. Ain't happening.

It's been proven that Black Tea promotes Osteoporosis. You guys need to take that into consideration and change your culture. If not, you'll always be 2nd class fighters like you are right now.[/quote']

LOL maybe in MMA but that is very young here less than 10 years

but in boxing i can name some for you Lewis, Bruno, Eubank, Benn, Calzaghe, Watson, Hatton, Haye, Khan, Hamed, Honeyghan, Degale, Groves, McGuigan

i could go on and on but ur clearly a fool so i wont

Both i suspect' date=' dont forget us English gave you everything you have, except for your crappy health care system, your massive crime rate, high levels of obesity etc etc...[/quote']

Gave us everything we have? lol. First of all, we took what we have from you. Remember something called the Revolutionary War?

Second, it's ironic that you've posted that comment in a UFC Internet forum. Because DARPA (the US Government) CREATED the internet, and an AMERICAN (Dana) made the UFC what it is.

Are you a Wizard?

Gave us everything we have? lol. First of all' date=' we took what we have from you. Remember something called the Revolutionary War?

Second, it's ironic that you've posted that comment in a UFC Internet forum. Because DARPA (the US Government) CREATED the internet, and an AMERICAN (Dana) made the UFC what it is.

Are you a Wizard?[/quote']

LOL you are a fool the hardware that created the internet may have been funded by the american gov but in it orginal form it was only lines of text and data

the modern day internet we all know today you can thank Tim Berners-Lee for he created HTTP and HTML

google him you fool

I've seen a few of his fights' date=' and he is more lay and suffocate than lay and pray, to be honest![/quote']

more like mount, smash or submit :)

huge sports culture just not mma

huge sports culture just not wrestling

Their bones are weaker and their muscles atrophy easier. Also' date=' their skin is paler and more sickly.

Proof: Never been a British fighter to come CLOSE to winning a Belt. Hardy fight was embarrassing.[/quote']

you sound like adolf hitler thats a load of bull

Yeeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw!

You boys sure do have the best American Football Teams!

*fires dual revovlers into the air and does a little cowboy dance*

someone has a sense of humour :)

I've seen a few of his fights' date=' and he is more lay and suffocate than lay and pray, to be honest![/quote']

Yeah I saw a few of his M-1 fights and he definitely likes to utilise his wrestling, though he does seem to have skills in other areas. Recently KO'd James Thompson. Although that doesn't really show any striking prowess. An 8 yr old girl sneezing could probably drop James Thompson.

Not expecting huge things from Broughton. Sass and Warburton are the two new guys to watch in my opinion. I don't know much about Blackledge though.

Archived