Your 1 Favorite Forum Member (I mean pick 1 only)

raffy_handsome

10 favorite member is too safe

5 is still too many.

1 is the Perfect Option.

Picking 1 member as your favorite here really will push everyone of us to be think hard before we make that decision. In that way we could really sees if who's our best friend, of course all of the members here is our friend. This thread will answer all, like if which one member whom we've like to be with talking some hings about MMA if were trapped in an island.

Le't see who have the courage to says it all.

No excuses, just pick 1 member only if who's really your favorite.

Mine would be Beserker, he's cool and kind in nature, eventhough we haven't met in person but I can feel that he's a good guy.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i'll tell you one person i won't pick. that guy Gibberish' date=' can't ****ing stand him. ****ing idiot.[/quote']

3-day ban for member attack.

Oh wait.....:D:p

See' date=' this is what I mean that this thread will really test us.[/quote']

Yes it does, you are correct, allow me to be vry honest.

I know who my favorite is, but I cannot say in fear that it will hurt or offend other posters. I love everyone.

raffy, theres something i got to get off my chest, and that is that i hate your avatar. dont get me wrong, i like somewhat like brock, but your avatar for some reason makes me want to punch him in the face and run like hell. i dont know if its the sunglasses, the goatee, the haircut or what, but i hate your avatar.

Yes it does' date=' you are correct, allow me to be vry honest.

I know who my favorite is, but I cannot say in fear that it will hurt or offend other posters. I love everyone.[/quote']

Can you imagine how much joy would you give to the one that you're picking?

But you're holding it.

Of course those whom you have not pick is still your friends.

i think BAMfreddrick is one of the best new posters. and the threads that he makes are pretty good. and in no way am i saying this because he put me in his top 10 list, or because he quoted me before. for the record BAM, after you quoted me that thread died and fell off the face of the earth.

I'm not a good salesman' date=' that's why nobody is buying this thread yet, except Happy.

OK this might possibly help, I'll cut down your options to 2, you just have to choose between the 2 members

KFM or UFCGOD1.[/quote']

Is you crazy? Pick between Awesome or Awesome? heheeh

i think BAMfreddrick is one of the best new posters. and the threads that he makes are pretty good. and in no way am i saying this because he put me in his top 10 list' date=' or because he quoted me before. for the record BAM, after you quoted me that thread died and fell off the face of the earth.[/quote']

Ok good choice, I'll just wait if he'll put you as his favorite as well. Lol

i think BAMfreddrick is one of the best new posters. and the threads that he makes are pretty good. and in no way am i saying this because he put me in his top 10 list' date=' or because he quoted me before. for the record BAM, after you quoted me that thread died and fell off the face of the earth.[/quote']

YEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that is awesome to hear!!! that u think im awesome not that the thread died lol. but thanx man i try hard to educate, entertain, and amuse.

This is what I mean. The Raffster is a much smarter person than what most members think.

Great thread' date=' Raffy. It really does make you think doesn't it? However, I do know who my favorite member is but I cannot reveal this information. It is better left unsaid.[/quote']

I said this one to Fast also, can you imagine the joy you would bring to the member whom you're about to pick? But you're holding it. Who knows we maybe saving some lives here. Lol.

Mine would be Beserker' date=' he's cool and kind in nature, eventhough we haven't met in person but I can feel that he's a good guy.[/quote']

Whaa?! I'm confused. One of the biggest Brock Lesnar fan here picked one of the biggest Brock Lesnar hater? He's always downplaying Lesnar's skills and talking about how Fedor would "rape" Lesnar in a fight. I find that rather perplexing.

Whaa?! I'm confused. One of the biggest Brock Lesnar fan here picked one of the biggest Brock Lesnar hater? He's always downplaying Lesnar's skills and talking about how Fedor would "rape" Lesnar in a fight. I find that rather perplexing.

It's not about that, is that's he's a foreigner who now lives here in our country. And ever since then we avoid each other on any heated debate.

This is what I mean. The Raffster is a much smarter person than what most members think.

Great thread' date=' Raffy. It really does make you think doesn't it? However, I do know who my favorite member is but I cannot reveal this information. It is better left unsaid.[/quote']

It is okay KFM, tell them it is me:p

Let me narrow down your choices for you. Lol.

You just have to choose between

UFCGOD1' date=' Spooky, Helium, MachidaNo1p4p[/quote']

tough call but, Spooky.

You have to choose between your 2 mod claxp & spooky if who's your favorite. Plus KFM & Fast.

You must make the decision man.

haha, tough choice for the kid.

Archived