Help me

yeah234

I have a drug test in 2 hours and i smoked about a dime 11 days ago i really really need to pass helpppppppppppppppppp

Sorry pal' date=' you must know there are consequences to your decisions[img']http://forums.ufc.production.sparkart.net/images/icons/icon10.gif[/img]

Drink a couples gallons of water

I have a drug test in 2 hours and i smoked about a dime 11 days ago i really really need to pass helpppppppppppppppppp

Sorry pal' date=' you must know there are consequences to your decisions[img']http://forums.ufc.production.sparkart.net/images/icons/icon10.gif[/img]

Drink a couples gallons of water

No matter how many drums of water you'll drink, it wouldn't help, traces can still be found in your blood.

Marijuana traces would only disappear in your blood after 6 weeks.

This is one of the reason why I always state at this forum that you should avoid drugs/marijuana. It will not give you anything but trouble.

No matter how many drums of water you'll drink' date=' it wouldn't help, traces can still be found in your blood.

Marijuana traces would only disappear in your blood after 6 weeks.

This is one of the reason why I always state at this forum that you should avoid drugs/marijuana. It will not give you anything but trouble.[/quote']

I bet he is taking a pee test

I know I am not helping' date=' but the title of the thread combined with the subject matter just completely cracks me up.

You guys are funny.[/quote']

With sweaty palms and a dripping forehead, e walks into the Doctors office, weary that he knows in minutes from now his urine will leave his body and reside in a little cup that will cost him a lot.

If it is a pee in the cup test then once you have filled the cup put some soap on your finger and dip it in the cup and the test should come back inconclusive and then you will have more time for your system to clean itself out before they test you again, this is what I have heard works anyway. Also eat lots of Mangos, apparently it helps cleans out your system of THC. You could also get kits to cleanout your system in a matter of hours from headshops but I dont know if they work.

If it is a pee in the cup test then once you have filled the cup put some soap on your finger and dip it in the cup and the test should come back inconclusive and then you will have more time for your system to clean itself out before they test you again' date=' this is what I have heard works anyway. Also eat lots of Mangos, apparently it helps cleans out your system of THC. You could also get kits to cleanout your system in a matter of hours from headshops but I dont know if they work.[/quote']

can't you also dip your finger in bleach and have a little pee run on it?

Archived