Ultimate Fighter coach vs contestant

Rib

Have any contestants in the seasons of Ultimate Fighter ever ended up fighting either their coach or the opposing coach?

I don't think its happened. What fight would you like to see?

Bader vs Nog

Rashad vs Franklin

Big Roy vs Rampage

others?

weight classes obviously get in the way in many cases but some could work.

Have any contestants in the seasons of Ultimate Fighter ever ended up fighting either their coach or the opposing coach?

Bader vs Nog

Rashad vs Franklin

Big Roy vs Rampage

others?

tito is fighting matt hammill

Bader vs Nog

Rashad vs Franklin

Big Roy vs Rampage

others?

the only person to do it beforehand is joe lauzon. I think its happened afterward too but we have a chance at 2 big ones soon.

Sera vs. Hughes

they were on opposites sides I think. However I do remember Hughes giving Sera advice on one of teh fights on the show and Sera clowned him after he left.

It was Franklin who gave Serra that weird advice to start the fight with one knee on the ground. If I remember correctly, Franklin said something about Serra's opponent not being able to kick Serra in the head, since it's illegal cause' of the knee on the ground, and Serra being able to just crawl his way to take his opponent down. Anyway I thought the advice was pretty weird, and so did Serra, and he shared his opinion with his housemates (as expected), and it was hilarious!! :D

Archived