Tony looking slow in training (UFC 118 countdown)

BamBamBam

Thoughts please?

don't get me wrong Tony has super quick and powerful hands from great angles, but on the ground or clinch; basically anywhere else he looks slow as hell and super exhausted...a given considering he has 4 months mma training. But still looks slower than he should; given he should have the cardio to fight a 12 round 30 minute boxing match and only has to go 15 minutes or less in this fight.......

Thoughts please?

don't get me wrong Tony has super quick and powerful hands from great angles' date=' but on the ground or clinch; basically anywhere else[b'] he looks slow as hell and super exhausted[/b]...a given considering he has 4 months mma training. But still looks slower than he should; given he should have the cardio to fight a 12 round 30 minute boxing match and only has to go 15 minutes or less in this fight.......

I can blee dat. Also, he sweats more than any person I've ever seen. If we thought GSP was slippery, wait til UFC 118.... DAMN!!!!

didnt someone post something about Toney having some medical reason why he cant lose the fat around his waist? or was that a joke lol

I dont know but he was never that fat before, I remember he was actrually thin but that was probably when he was in his prime.....Dana said he looked great, I didnt see that....

I dont know but he was never that fat before' date=' I remember he was actrually thin but that was probably when he was in his prime.....Dana said he looked great, I didnt see that....[/quote']

something about a gland that popped or something and now he cant lose the fat around his waist thats what someone posted, no clue if its true or not, and ya he used to be ripped and thin

Archived