UFC 122 Needs a Main Event

JuJitzWho

Suggestions?

Gotta think of fighters who aren't already lined up for fights or are currently injured. Griffin vs Jones is just 1 of the top of my head but doubt that will happen...

x

UFC 122 is happening in november and vitor belfort confirmed he was fighting in november so the phenom will be the main event wonder against who?

Chael? Id hate to think Chael would be inactive until Anderson is back

I hope Dana was lying when he said the Silva vs Sonnen rematch was gonna happen. Chael really needs to fight Belfort to prove he's earned it. If he does, and wins, everyone around here will at least agree that Sonnen should get the title shot.

Belcher may never fight again because of his detached retina' date=' thats been a career ender for boxers like Sugar Ray Leonard.[/quote']

Thats too bad Belcher is a talented MW only contender i see open for Belfort is Okami or possibly Marquardt/Palhares winner as i stated before but only if there not banged up after the fight.

a rematch between wandy vs belfort would indeed be great :) however i have a feeling sexyyama after he defeats bisping will get his match with wandy.

Franklin vs griffin should be the 1 though' date=' its a fight alot have been wanting.[/quote']

i thought leben was getting wanderlei the **** silva? ya shud be epic man franklin by ko

dana white said on a interview very recently, he thinks the rematch between silva and sonnen will happen, but sonnen will more than likely have a fight beforehand. chael also stated he thinks he will be andersons next opponent, but anderson wont be his. therefore i do believe vitor vs chael sonnen shud happen, i mean that fight would be huge for the ufc, as if vitor wins that sets up a superfight between anderson and vitor, where as if chael wins, imagine the hype for the rematch and the amount of buys. i really hope dana decides to do this!

Isnt Vitor supposed to be fight Leben?

He definitely is not fighting Chael because Chael vs Anderson will sell a huge PPV and odds are Anderson will win then Vitor vs Anderson will sell another huge PPV if Anderson wins both those fights Dana will pressure him to either fight GSP or move on up to 205

I think Vitor should headline the card fighting either Leben or Marquardt ( If he gets through Palhares doubt it.) Yushin Okami and Wanderlei are also possibilities.

Archived