stefan struve

bosnianbjj

this will not go over well with Cayne...

does not bother me a bit

it really doesn't

he made a mistake in letting them get in too close it happens

he has some improving to do

dont get me wrong im probably the biggest fan of his out of his family haha but im not a fan boy

im not so blind as not to see what he has to improve

does not bother me a bit

it really doesn't

he made a mistake in letting them get in too close it happens

he has some improving to do

dont get me wrong im probably the biggest fan of his out of his family haha but im not a fan boy

im not so blind as not to see what he has to improve

Struve is a tough guy i think hell be a contender one day.

http://forums.ufc.production.sparkart.net/showthread.php?t=17469

this is my thread i made in like November

I think he's awesome

sick sub skills' date=' improving standup , improving takedowns, improving takedown defence , good chin, lots of experience for his age

needs to improve a bit but i think he will be a force in a few years![/quote']

hahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha i can't stop laughing no he won't every time he fights someone good he gets ktfo in under 2 minutes

as for big and lil nog i liked them since they where in pride and demian i liked him since befor he came to the ufc jacare same and royce renzo rickson any practitionar of bjj has to like them

Sorry ive already said i win therefore nothing need to be said after it

dam you really are stupid you just can't face the facts stefan sucks and you suck and no thats not a double negative

Im sorry does the fact that Stefan is not afraid to take chances bum you out!

Since your what seems to be favourite took a single chance in his whole career and got knocked the **** out yet Struve has made a his career of taking chances and has only lost 3 times by way of KO in a 24 fight career

Let me tell you something if he takes a chances against Rampage he gets KOd

if he takes a chance against anybody with decent hands he will lose! so he better go stick to his scared way of fighting!

Im sorry does the fact that Stefan is not afraid to take chances bum you out!

Since your what seems to be favourite took a single chance in his whole career and got knocked the **** out yet Struve has made a his career of taking chances and has only lost 3 times by way of KO!

Let me tell you something if he takes a chances against Rampage he gets KOd

if he takes a chance against anybody with decent hands he will lose! so he better go stick to his scared way of fighting!

at least machida touched the ufc gold somehting stefan will never do

struve-2.jpg

at least machida touched the ufc gold somehting stefan will never do

struve-2.jpg

he will i have no doubt in my mind he will become champ and pretty much dont care what you say about him but you got alot of hate built up in you!

but you do know that you saying he sucks pretty much because he lost to pretty much two of the best atm he sucks

everybody loses

Machida lost does he suck? no he does not

Fedor lost does he suck? no he does not

Ive gotta say every fight Struve goes into he is an underdog in the UFC and wins 4 out of 6 times!

to be fair if hes going in an underdog and still wins he obviously does not suck!

To be in the UFC you have to be good! So why is Struve there???

Because obviously the people who choose the talent within the UFC thought he was good!

same reason everybody gets into the UFC

ahahaha touche but in a fight he wouldn't

When we see you fighting, and winning in the UFC perhaps that claim would have some merit.

Said this in the other thread, but I'll state it here, just so it might sink in.

Stefan Struve is 22 years old.

His current professional record is as follows:

Kick Boxing : 4 fights, 4 Wins, 3 by way of KO

Mixed Martial Arts : 24 Fights, 20 wins, 14 by way submission, 1 DQ, 4 by KO(2 TKO, 2 KO), 1 by Decision. Losses 4, 1 by Submission, 3 by TKO, one of which was an injury.

So, from 20 wins, only once has it gone to decision. That was against Paul Buentello, whom someone has posted a clip of the flying knee attempt that resulted in Struve getting dropped, but still went on to win the fight.

This is a very impressive record, for someone so young. Yes, he got stopped by JDS and Nelson, so what? He's 4 - 2 in the UFC, and is still improving his game.

The poll is just retarded, he is a good fighter, sure, he might not ever hold a title in the UFC, newsflash, neither has Cro Cop, are you gonna start talking smack about him now?

Oh, and be very careful about your man love for Big Nog, because Struve vs Big Nog is not far from reality, however, an aged Big Nog vs Struve, I really don't fancy Nog's chances in that fight.

he will i have no doubt in my mind he will become champ and pretty much dont care what you say about him but you got alot of hate built up in you!

but you do know that you saying he sucks pretty much because he lost to pretty much two of the best atm he sucks

everybody loses

Machida lost does he suck? no he does not

Fedor lost does he suck? ef yeah

Ive gotta say every fight Struve goes into he is an underdog in the UFC and wins 4 out of 6 times!

to be fair if hes going in an underdog and still wins he obviously sucks!

To be in the UFC you have to be good! So why is Struve there???

Because obviously the people who choose the talent within the UFC thought lets get jds and roy nelson the ktfo him!

fixed

When we see you fighting' date=' and winning in the UFC perhaps that claim would have some merit.

Said this in the other thread, but I'll state it here, just so it might sink in.

Stefan Struve is 22 years old.

His current professional record is as follows:

Kick Boxing : 4 fights, 4 Wins, 3 by way of KO

Mixed Martial Arts : 24 Fights, 20 wins, 14 by way submission, 1 DQ, 4 by KO(2 TKO, 2 KO), 1 by Decision. Losses 4, 1 by Submission, 3 by TKO, one of which was an injury.

So, from 20 wins, only once has it gone to decision. That was against Paul Buentello, whom someone has posted a clip of the flying knee attempt that resulted in Struve getting dropped, but still went on to win the fight.

This is a very impressive record, for someone so young. Yes, he got stopped by JDS and Nelson, so what? He's 4 - 2 in the UFC, and is still improving his game.

The poll is just retarded, he is a good fighter, sure, he might not ever hold a title in the UFC, newsflash, neither has Cro Cop, are you gonna start talking smack about him now?

Oh, and be very careful about your man love for Big Nog, because Struve vs Big Nog is not far from reality, however, an aged Big Nog vs Struve, I really don't fancy Nog's chances in that fight.[/quote']

and to even think big nog would lose to him is blasphemy go kill your self now

fixed

You claim Fedor sucks? Yet only one fighter has ever actually beaten him?

Big Nog could never beat him, and you rate him. Hmm, strange logic, but then again, you have yet to intelligently argue why Struve sucks.

Face it buddy, you are fighting a battle you simply can not, and will not win.

and to even think big nog would lose to him is blasphemy go kill your self now

Go kill myself? Really, grow up man!

You fail to intelligently defend your opinion, so you resort to childish petty crap like that?

Oh, and yes, I fancy Struve's chances against Big Nog, his frame serves him very well for his BJJ game, and he has good stand up, with a great reach advantage, plus Nog is passed his prime. Nog in his prime, sure, I wouldn't fancy Struve, but now, as that's the only fight that can ever happen, yes, Struve takes it in my opinion.

You people must be retarted to think that Struve will even become close to a contender let alone a UFC CHAMPION.

Let me tell you something that should be the poll option:

He is a decent fighter who will improve over the years but wont ever come close to the belt.

Your options make no sense. Your saying that 1 option is that he will become the ufc champion. The 2nd option is that he suks.

You fail horribly. I had to pick option #2 because he would never ever ever ever win the belt. He would get pummbled by lesnar, Mir, Velasquesz, Carwin, Gonzaga, Nelson (again), Junior Dos santos, Kongo, The new black guy that lost to rothwell, and rothwell.

All of those guys would out brutalize him. He has a .05% chance. Thats how small. He even got lucky his last fight. He was getting crushed. He suks imo.

I mean he would have gotten cut if he lost his last fight which he almost (almost. so close) did. But id rather watch him than others because he is fun to watch getting KTFO and colapse. One of these days, hes gonna break somethihng collapsing. I mean his legs are taller than myself alone.

You claim Fedor sucks? Yet only one fighter has ever actually beaten him?

Big Nog could never beat him' date=' and you rate him. Hmm, strange logic, but then again, you have yet to intelligently argue why Struve sucks.

Face it buddy, you are fighting a battle you simply can not, and will not win.[/quote']

i'm gonna tell big nog has incredible heart he always fights some of the best but the only 2 good fighters fedor ever beat where big nog and cro cop and struve in every fight he ever was in he got beat up

Go kill myself? Really' date=' grow up man!

You fail to intelligently defend your opinion, so you resort to childish petty crap like that?

Oh, and yes, I fancy Struve's chances against Big Nog, his frame serves him very well for his BJJ game, and he has good stand up, with a great reach advantage, plus Nog is passed his prime. Nog in his prime, sure, I wouldn't fancy Struve, but now, as that's the only fight that can ever happen, yes, Struve takes it in my opinion.[/quote']

omfg do you realize what you are saying you are saying that he could beat big nog a legend of mma and you say he has good stand up no his stand up sucks a$$

You people must be retarted to think that Struve will even become close to a contender let alone a UFC CHAMPION.

Let me tell you something that should be the poll option:

He is a decent fighter who will improve over the years but wont ever come close to the belt.

Your options make no sense. Your saying that 1 option is that he will become the ufc champion. The 2nd option is that he suks.

You fail horribly. I had to pick option #2 because he would never ever ever ever win the belt. He would get pummbled by lesnar' date=' Mir, Velasquesz, Carwin, Gonzaga, Nelson (again), Junior Dos santos, Kongo, The new black guy that lost to rothwell, and rothwell.

All of those guys would out brutalize him. He has a .05% chance. Thats how small. He even got lucky his last fight. He was getting crushed. He suks imo.

I mean he would have gotten cut if he lost his last fight which he almost (almost. so close) did. But id rather watch him than others because he is fun to watch getting KTFO and colapse. One of these days, hes gonna break somethihng collapsing. I mean his legs are taller than myself alone.[/quote']

Speculation, nothing more. But indeed, anyone who thinks that this 22 year old fighter, who is still learning, and has lots of potential could perhaps in a few years be a challenger, must be retarded.

Where as those who say "He has a 0.05% chance" must be of such high levels of intellect! Or, those who say he was getting crushed after losing one round, must have an extensive knowledge of MMA, because surely if you lose the first round you will almost always lose the fight.

Seriously, can anyone actually intelligently argue why Struve is terrible? Aside from pointing out the obvious, that he got knocked out twice? He also made 2 remarkable recoveries, and went on to win those fights! 4 - 2 in the UFC, but he must suck!

Speculation' date=' nothing more. But indeed, anyone who thinks that this 22 year old fighter, who is still learning, and has lots of potential could perhaps in a few years be a challenger, must be retarded.

Where as those who say "He has a 0.05% chance" must be of such high levels of intellect! Or, those who say he was getting crushed after losing one round, must have an extensive knowledge of MMA, because surely if you lose the first round you will almost always lose the fight.

Seriously, can anyone actually intelligently argue why Struve is terrible? Aside from pointing out the obvious, that he got knocked out twice? He also made 2 remarkable recoveries, and went on to win those fights! 4 - 2 in the UFC, but he must suck![/quote']

exactly people fall back on he got KO'd when they have nothing else to criticize about!

not to mention he got KO'd by two of the best ATM

Where as Struve will be one of the best of the future

Archived