the future is in this thread ...

UFCGOD1

i expected one like you coming in ignoring the obvious humor in a thread and try to talk **** besides im sure all the UFC belts looks exactly the same

The "Obvious Humor"? C'mon now boss. My post was much funnier.

Don't cry cause I hijacked your thread by 1-upping your attempt to be funny.

The "Obvious Humor"? C'mon now boss. My post was much funnier.

Don't cry cause I hijacked your thread by 1-upping your attempt to be funny.

no not really brah , there was nothing funny about it , now dcent's post was funny im sorry please try again with another one of your " funny posts"

wow.

I am going to guess 14.

and teased ALOT.

Are you preparing to change your Avatar, arch enemy? I really hope you are SON! Randy Couture is only (counts on fingers) 2 DAYS from taking out the trash that is James Toney!

Theres something you can "BLEE"!!!!

Randy Couture via KO of the night!!!

Are you preparing to change your Avatar' date=' arch enemy? I really hope you are SON! Randy Couture is only (counts on fingers) 2 DAYS from taking out the trash that is James Toney!

Theres something you can "BLEE"!!!!

Randy Couture via KO of the night!!![/quote']

you expect me to BLEE DIS?!

I would have troubling BLEEing DAT even if it were gently whispered in my ear by the mighty warrior poet himself JAMES! LIGHTS OUT! TONEY!

I fully BLEE my avatar is safe.

and I sincerely hope you have a back up avatar ready for august (28+1=.....)...... 29th.

though I must commend you on your bravery and tenacity.

you certainly do make for a worthy arch enemy.

arcticenemy.jpg

you expect me to BLEE DIS?!

I would have troubling BLEEing DAT even if it were gently whispered in my ear by the mighty warrior poet himself JAMES! LIGHTS OUT! TONEY!

I fully BLEE my avatar is safe.

and I sincerely hope you have a back up avatar ready for august (28+1=.....)...... 29th.

though I must commend you on your bravery and tenacity.

you certainly do make for a worthy arch enemy.

arcticenemy.jpg

Your support for your savior allmighty James Toney is commendable, I will say. But he has stepped into a world of darkness, a world ruled by Randy Couture. We all know Randy Couture is the p4p#1 fighter in the world, there is no way James' training can prepare him for the legendary beatdown he will be receiving on August 28th!

He can drink all the milk he wants. Study his pet goose all he wants. And collect people's electric bills all he wants, but NONE of it will save him from Randy's grasp.

Randy has the SPIRIT.... and the PRIDE.... and the AGE... and the GOOD LOOKS to take out James wherever the fight goes.

Myself, Colbert, Randy, and the entire MMA world will be at the UFC 118 Afterparty with a victorious Randy, and BJ.

James Toney will be asking Dana if KOTN bonus also goes to the person KO'd. It dosnt!

Your support for your savior allmighty James Toney is commendable' date=' I will say. But he has stepped into a world of darkness, a world ruled by Randy Couture. We all know Randy Couture is the p4p#1 fighter in the world, there is no way James' training can prepare him for the legendary beatdown he will be receiving on August 28th!

He can drink all the milk he wants. Study his pet goose all he wants. And collect people's electric bills all he wants, but NONE of it will save him from Randy's grasp.

Randy has the SPIRIT.... and the PRIDE.... and the AGE... and the GOOD LOOKS to take out James wherever the fight goes.

Myself, Colbert, Randy, and the entire MMA world will be at the UFC 118 Afterparty with a victorious Randy, and BJ.

James Toney will be asking Dana if KOTN bonus also goes to the person KO'd. It dosnt![/quote']

after randy is hospitalized from daring to oppose the mighty dark emperor he will awaken to a series of tubes both strapped to, and inserted into his bodys various orifices.

these tubes will prove crucial as they will be doing much of the work his crumpled and broken body was once doing on its own.

a knock on the door will be heard, but just barely, as couture is still quite foggy from all the pain killers he has been pumped full of.

a 31 year old james toney enters the room, couture was hit SO hard he literally traveled back in time.

his eyes begin to dart around in panic, finding himself face to face with the monster that has crippled him and forced him to time travel.

"please, sir...I...I..."

"sssshhhhhhhh" whispers toney as he places a single index finger over randys quivering lips.

"I am not here to harm you friend. I am past toney. I have forgiven you in the future AND in the past, which is actually now, the present......I guess making me present toney, but past toney if seen from the eyes of future toney."

randy is confused, but he feels at ease. randy now knows why toney is the dark emperor.

"now randy..... how are you feeling? are you relaxed?"

"yes sir....yes I am" exclaims randy.

"good, now randy, the reason I am here...... is ....well..... there is STILL this issue of an unpaid electric bill"

fear creeps back into randys heart

"but..... but.....I, I dont have my wallet. future you punched me into the past. I dont know how I can pay....."

BOOM!

tonycotore.jpg

ALL MUST KNEEL BEFORE THE DARK EMPEROR!

TONEYBELT.jpg

Archived