igor pokrajac

michael bisping

peter sobbota

thomas drwal

mark hunt

james mcsweeny

brendan scaub

brandon vera

how can you think Bisbing and Scaub are the worst? Bisbing isnt great but hes not THAT bad and Scaub is coming off 2 wins by T/KO so why put him there?

stefan struve

goran rejlic

igor pokrajac

michael bisping

peter sobbota

thomas drwal

mark hunt

james mcsweeny

brendan scaub

brandon vera

So you put Bisping, Schaub and Vera. But not Dan Miller, Chris Leben, Chris Tuscherer, Krystof Sozynski, Frank Mir or any other of the fighters that those three have all beaten decisively.

ok he would put you away too so what are you trying to get at?

Just saying he's not exactly gonna win the MW title, but to say he's the worst fighter in the world is a pretty bold statement. You can say his record is padded by having been fed cans, but the fact is that he still beat those cans who are still making a living out of being a professional fighter.

Just saying he's not exactly gonna win the MW title' date=' but to say he's the worst fighter in the world is a pretty bold statement. You can say his record is padded by having been fed cans, but the fact is that he still beat those cans who are still making a living out of being a professional fighter.[/quote']

ok obviously your retarted bcuz i dont actually think hes the worst fighter in the ufc in fact hes one of the best i just hate him

ok obviously your retarted bcuz i dont actually think hes the worst fighter in the ufc in fact hes one of the best i just hate him

If you're gonna call me retarded, then at least spell it right.

And secondly, I didn't realise you were joking. There's a lot of hate for Bisping on this forum for various reasons and it's pretty hard to distinguish between the people who just don't like him, and the people who genuinely believe he's the worst MW in the world. I apologise.

Archived