UFC Forum Posters Come Inside, URGENT!

FroZeN

Hello there people of the UFC forum. As most of you know, James Toney will be competing inside of the octagon against Randy Couture.

I was hired by James Toney to collect some electrical utility payments from you all.

He said the following: "YO, YOU NEEDA GO GET ON DAT FORUM, IAINPLAINWICHU! MAKE SHO DEY ALL PAY DEY LETRIC BILL! OR ELSE ITS LIGHTS OUT!" He then shouted some obscenities, and concluded with "I GOT MILK BABY!"

So if you would all stand in a single file line and pay your electrical utilities, it would be much appreciated.

If you are late on paying your electrical bill, you will then receive a notice from James Toney himself. It will state "DIN PAY YO LETRIC BILL!", followed by James Toney knocking down your door and hitting you with a 1-2 combo, which will be ended with an uppercut.

Sincerely,

James Toney

JamesToney18.jpg

Hello there people of the UFC forum. As most of you know' date=' James Toney will be competing inside of the octagon against Randy Couture.

I was hired by James Toney to collect some electrical utility payments from you all.

He said the following: "YO, YOU NEEDA GO GET ON DAT FORUM, IAINPLAINWICHU! MAKE SHO DEY ALL PAY DEY LETRIC BILL! OR ELSE ITS LIGHTS OUT!" He then shouted some obscenities, and concluded with "I GOT MILK BABY!"

So if you would all stand in a single file line and pay your electrical utilities, it would be much appreciated.

If you are late on paying your electrical bill, you will then receive a notice from James Toney himself. It will state "DIN PAY YO LETRIC BILL!", followed by James Toney knocking down your door and hitting you with a 1-2 combo, which will be ended with an uppercut.

Sincerely,

James Toney

[img']http://i649.photobucket.com/albums/uu215/OliverCromwell2009/James%20Toney/JamesToney18.jpg[/img]

beautiful.

I sir have already paid.

however there are a NUMBER of randy fans here who seem to think that they are above the law. the law passed down from the dark emperor himself and strictly enforced by his underlings.

TONEYBELT.jpg

Randy fans pay their Lectric bills, yo!

James will have nothing to collect except his hospital bill, when Randy has a colostomy bag installed into James' side panel.

Sadly I have no photo shop, so I cant contribute to the .... "FAKE FIGHT" but myself and Randy can asure you, James' lights are going out one way or another in 2 days!

randy_couture_p1_17676.jpg

Randy fans pay their Lectric bills' date=' yo!

James will have nothing to collect except his hospital bill, when Randy has a colostomy bag installed into James' side panel.

Sadly I have no photo shop, so I cant contribute to the .... "FAKE FIGHT" but myself and Randy can asure you, James' lights are going out one way or another in 2 days!

[img']http://www.411mania.com/siteimages/randy_couture_p1_17676.jpg[/img]

every photochop I post is either docs or ex's.

BLEE DAT!

Archived