Chuck in Strikeforce

freddievanhalen3

i can see him get a few wins but not doing to much

this, i think he could win several fights, mayybbbeee fight for the title, but in all honesty i think he is about done.... i mean he has lost 5 of his last 6 fights, 4 by knockout.:(

he is a legend and an icon, but all good things must eventually come to an end:(

No, no, no!!!!!! That'll be an awful maneuver for the man......

R

E

T

I

E

R!

Chuck is more the face of the UFC than anyone else.

He will not be allowed to fight in any other org without some major and public hissy fits being thrown.

They may let him keep fighting simply because that is what he wants they just need to put him up against some much lower level guys. Love him but he needs to retire.

Well, how about this.

SF can become MMA's equivalent of golf's "Senior Tour".

They can change their name to "Senior Fighters", and be a home to older fighters who still can and like to fight, but just aren't in their prime's anymore.

Aside from that, I would hate to see Chuck in SF but if he wants to and can't get the fights he wants in the UFC then I wish him all the best.

Don't see many fights for Chuck in SF.

It would be interesting to see him against Mousasi.

It would be difficult to watch him in against King Mo.

I have to agree with him fighting Mousasi... wouldn't be a matter of if but when Chuck gets KO'ed... however, I think he could beat King Mo... Chuck has very good TDD, more than enough to deflect Mo's takedowns, and although Chuck's chin is glass, Mo's fists are pillows, so I think this would end in a KO for Chuck...

I have to agree with him fighting Mousasi... wouldn't be a matter of if but when Chuck gets KO'ed... however' date=' I think he could beat King Mo... Chuck has very good TDD, more than enough to deflect Mo's takedowns, and although Chuck's chin is glass, Mo's fists are pillows, so I think this would end in a KO for Chuck...[/quote']

thats what i was thinking but i still think the king would win

Archived