Matt Hamill vs Tito Ortiz

Infamous505

Hammil' date=' he's just as good of a wrestler as Ortiz, if not better, and i think he has better power in his hands, allthough they are both not amazing strikers. Ortiz hasnt looked extremely dominant since his first fight with forest.[/quote']

i think Hamill has a way better wrestleing credentials and his stand up is probably ten time better than ortizs i wont be suprised if Hamill KO ortiz with a headkick

Tito's only way to win is by ground and pounding Hamill to either a TKO win or a decision win but when they trained together Tito couldn't come close to getting Hamill down while Hamill took Tito down at will. Tito has gotten worse since then while Hamill has gotten better, this is going to be a lopsided **** kicking.

Matt Hamill > Tito Ortiz - 2nd Round TKO (Ground And Pound)

Tito's only way to win is by ground and pounding Hamill to either a TKO win or a decision win but when they trained together Tito couldn't come close to getting Hamill down while Hamill took Tito down at will. Tito has gotten worse since then while Hamill has gotten better' date=' this is going to be a lopsided **** kicking.

Matt Hamill > Tito Ortiz - 2nd Round TKO (Ground And Pound)[/quote']

agreed.

Tito's only way to win is by ground and pounding Hamill to either a TKO win or a decision win but when they trained together Tito couldn't come close to getting Hamill down while Hamill took Tito down at will. Tito has gotten worse since then while Hamill has gotten better' date=' this is going to be a lopsided **** kicking.

Matt Hamill > Tito Ortiz - 2nd Round TKO (Ground And Pound)[/quote']

Tito has gotten alot better since then (health wise) back and neck surgery. And Tito does have JJ. I just hope after Tito smashes him he'll get Rich next.

Tito and Rich should be fighting instead' date=' and they should give Hamill a tougher opponent.[/quote']

You're right Tito should be fighting Rich not Hamil's low level ****. And what is the tougher opponent you have in mind? All the top guys @ LHW already have opponents all except for Bones and I'm sure deaf boy wants no part of that... Again.

You're right Tito should be fighting Rich not Hamil's low level ****. And what is the tougher opponent you have in mind? All the top guys @ LHW already have opponents all except for Bones and I'm sure deaf boy wants no part of that... Again.

As we speak, Hamill is digging a grave for Tito's career. Hamill should fight the winner of Little Nog vs. Darth Bader, probably Bader.

I ain't a Tito doubter' date=' Imma Hamill supporter, he's got decent stand up and obviously good wrestling..... you see the head kick he landed on Mark Munoz, good lord it was straight outta Mirko's book.[/quote']

Ima Fan Of Both, But i've been a tito fan longer, even with him losing like 4 in a row.

Archived