Someone must challenge Fast for the 'King Of Threads' title

SpiderProdigy

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Me' date=' duhh. :rolleyes:[/quote']

ahh yess, you know, we should just have a forum based wwe style match. JJW vs Claxp vs Doc vs Exodus, with the winner facing Fast for the Undisputed forum title. The mods should then modify the winners profile, so instead of senior member, it says king of threads :o

NOT!!

ahh yess' date=' you know, we should just have a forum based wwe style match. JJW vs Claxp vs Doc vs Exodus, with the winner facing Fast for the Undisputed forum title. The mods should then modify the winners profile, so instead of senior member, it says king of threads :o

NOT!![/quote']

Or just cut to the chase and I take all them on.. just saying.

If you feel like you deserve the title please explain why you do deserve it

Been here since Sept. of '09. One of the most awesome people here and most importantly...

Me > Fast. :D

No luck required' date=' like money in da bank yank[/quote']

magnificent watches and amazing chains. naw-mean?

ahh yess' date=' you know, we should just have a forum based wwe style match. JJW vs Claxp vs Doc vs Exodus, with the winner facing Fast for the Undisputed forum title. The mods should then modify the winners profile, so instead of senior member, it says king of threads :o

NOT!![/quote']

You said it, not me.

So it sha'll be down.

If Fast is the "King of Threads"' date=' I created the internet.[/quote']

You saying doesn't make it so, no sir you didn't create the World Wide Web:rolleyes:Want proof?

1. When I start threads 90% of the time they go for days upwards of 20 or more pages. How many you got like that?

2. The majority of threads I create become the most active

3. I am on 86% of the top 10 posters of favorites, you?

Lets talk facts here, not gibberish sir. I love you:p

You saying doesn't make it so' date=' no sir you didn't create the World Wide Web:rolleyes:Want proof?

1. When I start threads 90% of the time they go for days upwards of 20 or more pages. How many you got like that?

2. The majority of threads I create become the most active

3. I am on 86% of the top 10 posters of favorites, you?

Lets talk facts here, not gibberish sir. I love you:p[/quote']

1. CLAXP has more friends than Fast.

2. I'm on 50% of the top 10 posters

3. my threads get the most love (not hate, big diffrence)

I just thought you all should know.... I am making Pyrohy.

oh and that Fast can not be challenged unless a series of matchups to determine top contenders is made.

That is only fair because I need top notch competition, your idea will separate the men from the boys so I dont have to do it;)

Sir, you are a genius

1. CLAXP has more friends than Fast.

2. I'm on 50% of the top 10 posters

3. my threads get the most love (not hate' date=' big diffrence)[/quote']

I BEG to differ, I have more love

50% is not 86 % just saying

I do not get any hate in my threads since hangitup is gone, just saying.

I win

Next

admit Blackhouse > Greg Jackson's

also screw the top contender idea' date=' everyone just argue with Fast and whoever wins at the end is "King Of Threads"[/quote']

In a mindless scramble none may even hope to defeat Fast. it would simply be a waste of time. if u wish to provide a proper challenge to Fast one must face him in single combat focused and dedicated. but also only those who have let Raptor Jesus into their hearts have the slightest shot... and even with all that it would be nye impossible to dethrone Fast

In a mindless scramble none may even hope to defeat Fast. it would simply be a waste of time. if u wish to provide a proper challenge to Fast one must face him in single combat focused and dedicated. but also only those who have let Raptor Jesus into their hearts have the slightest shot... and even with all that it would be nye impossible to dethrone Fast

Like I said, you are a genius

they said the same about BJ/Frankie, it will be short-lived but upsets are possible my friend !

admit Blackhouse > Greg Jackson's

also screw the top contender idea' date=' everyone just argue with Fast and whoever wins at the end is "King Of Threads"[/quote']

I can't do that.

We've just acquired Sexyama.

He by himself is sexier than everyone at Blackhouse.

How bout we make a deal?

If I don't say Blackhouse> GJ then I can be co-king of posters and you can be #1

Archived