Human Centipede Game

bonesbonesbones

If anyone has seen Human Centipede, and I doubt many of you have... I think its fun to play a game where you are presented with three people (fighters in this case) and you have to pick A, B, and C (if you saw the movie you would understand why you wanna be an A and never wanna be a B).

(3 random fighter choices)

between Clay Guida, Nate Marquardt, and JDS

A. Clay

B. Nate

C. JDS

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Human_Centipede_%28First_Sequence%29

1) human C counts his lips as an acceptable loss, rips away from B, stands and immediately "TONEY" 's whatever crazy doctor did this.

2) I was initially intrigued by this movie, but after reading the plot summary in its entirety, I can say for sure that I will never see this pile of ****.

saw has started a new wave of "lets see who can stack **** higher" movies.

I would MUCH rather see a movie like kickass where the violence comes as a COMPLETE surprise (I thought it would be a more of a comedy, I did NOT forsee any graphic severing of limbs coming at all)

now THAT is good violence.

but a movie like the human centipede lacks ANY plot what so ever and will be viewed ONLY because people heard about how gross it is.

new options.

a) some homeless guy rife with disease who suffers from chronic bowel infections.

B) the producer of this film

c) the director/writer of this film

1) human C counts his lips as an acceptable loss' date=' rips away from B, stands and immediately "TONEY" 's whatever crazy doctor did this.

2) I was initially intrigued by this movie, but after reading the plot summary in its entirety, I can say for sure that I will never see this pile of ****.

I would MUCH rather see a movie like kickass where the violence comes as a COMPLETE surprise (I thought it would be a more of a comedy, I did NOT forsee any graphic severing of limbs coming at all)

but a movie like the human centipede lacks ANY plot what so ever and will be viewed ONLY because people heard about how gross it is.

new options.

a) some homeless guy rife with disease who suffers from chronic bowel infections.

c) the director/writer of this film[/quote']

Hahaha I like the new options, i have never seen the movie, sounds ****ed.

1) human C counts his lips as an acceptable loss' date=' rips away from B, stands and immediately "TONEY" 's whatever crazy doctor did this.

new options.

c) the director/writer of this film[/quote']

You saw Kick ****... was it super duper good. I hope your mom wasnt mad about picking you up after your bedtime.

Archived