you should realize that Gray Maynard is...

claxp94

The most exciting fighter in the UFC. Let me explain,

Maynards last two fights were by Split Decision.

Now you're probably wondering: Why is this important?

Well, do you know the excitement people get when they hear: and the winner by, SPLIT! Decision!....etc.

The word, Split brings them to the edge of their seats, in those 10 seconds that they're waiting they're weighing in all the possibilities, and in reality, it's the best 10 seconds of their life.

Now if you know anything about Dana is that he loves money and from what we're seeing, he also loves instant-rematches. So what do split decisions do? They cause controversy, people get upset, they start to argue, some demand rematches, but in reality it makes us wait 4-5 months why the fight is set up again.

Whether you like his style or not you can't wait! for the time he finishes someone, you can't wait to see who that person will be, who'll get caught with a hook or sub or who knows! and that makes Gray Maynard, awesome and unpredictable.

That and he was a win over Frankie Edgar.

And he's about to get a Split Decision win over KenFlo saturday night.

Word.

i dig Fitch' date=' Maynard is by far the most boring fighter in the UFC.[/quote']

Agreed.

When I see Fitch I think, "Hey I wanna send that guy a fruit basket."

When I see Maynard I think, "Hey I wanna send this guy a cake that Rosie O'Donnell is gonna jump out of."

Which one would you like more?

And don't pick the latter just to be sarcastic haha

The most exciting fighter in the UFC. Let me explain' date='

Maynards last two fights were by [b']Split Decision[/b].

Now you're probably wondering: Why is this important?

Well, do you know the excitement people get when they hear: and the winner by, SPLIT! Decision!....etc.

The word, Split brings them to the edge of their seats, in those 10 seconds that they're waiting they're weighing in all the possibilities, and in reality, it's the best 10 seconds of their life.

Now if you know anything about Dana is that he loves money and from what we're seeing, he also loves instant-rematches. So what do split decisions do? They cause controversy, people get upset, they start to argue, some demand rematches, but in reality it makes us wait 4-5 months why the fight is set up again.

Whether you like his style or not you can't wait! for the time he finishes someone, you can't wait to see who that person will be, who'll get caught with a hook or sub or who knows! and that makes Gray Maynard, awesome and unpredictable.

That and he was a win over Frankie Edgar.

And he's about to get a Split Decision win over KenFlo saturday night.

Word.

Awesome haha

I'm just curious Doom did you make that Lombard HL Video?

And Fitch is much more exciting than Maynard... I was a Fitch fan until he beat Alves... beating Alves just isn't cool.

no i wish i had those skills, dude is a beast as well

Fitch and Maynard both bore the hell out of me :(

Agreed.

When I see Fitch I think' date=' "Hey I wanna send that guy a fruit basket."

When I see Maynard I think, "Hey I wanna send this guy a cake that Rosie O'Donnell is gonna jump out of."

Which one would you like more?

And don't pick the latter just to be sarcastic haha[/quote']

you still get cake right?

Your right the word split decision in any gray maynard fight is the only excitement i get... Unless he was to get KTFO. Unfortunately' date=' he has come out on top of both his matches that ended in split decision.[/quote']

It's all apart of Dana's plan to make him the longest reigning champion.

10 wins in a row, by split decision.

Archived