Escudero vs Olivera at fight night

DKF

Will be an amazing fight, but then again they are really throwing Olivera to the wolves huh? He is talented and all, but Escudero is a good fighter. I guess lightweight prospects doing exceptionally well have to fight Escudero now, he is the Nog of the lightweight division, of course im speaking about Evan.

Will be an amazing fight' date=' but then again they are really throwing Olivera to the wolves huh? He is talented and all, but Escudero is a good fighter. I guess lightweight prospects doing exceptionally well have to fight Escudero now, he is the Nog of the lightweight division, of course im speaking about Evan.[/quote']

Evan was supposed to Escudero.

Oliveira shouldn't be that much of an underdog if he even is.

Oliveira by either triangle or armbar.

Then he fights Tyson Griffin just like Evan did.

Escudero and Oliveira are both badass prospects.

I don't get why Dana won't let fights like JDS/Cain or Bones/Bader happen but he has no problem throwing LW prospects up against eachother.

I'm torn because I really like both fighters but this is a good stylistic matchup.

Escudero is a good wrestler and Oliveira is a great BJJ artist.

Ah **** it I'll go with Oliveira by sub,

Escudero and Oliveira are both badass prospects.

I don't get why Dana won't let fights like JDS/Cain or Bones/Bader happen but he has no problem throwing LW prospects up against eachother.

I'm torn because I really like both fighters but this is a good stylistic matchup.

Escudero is a good wrestler and Oliveira is a great BJJ artist.

Ah **** it I'll go with Oliveira by sub' date='[/quote']

I think they're trying to get fans to like the LW division more, because I dont get excited for LW fights, unless someone that finishes fights is fighting. LW fights really arent ever finished, its just footwork around the cage the whole time.

i wish dana would of gave oliveira a few more fights before giving him some tougher competition cuz i like both of them and losing for either of them would suck, efrain will start looking inconsistent if he does and if oliveira loses he'll take a big step down the ladder. exciting fight though for sure

Archived