Knocked Out

BAMfreddrick

Ever been?

Personally i haven't i dont think.. what i mean by that is the closest if it counts as knocked out is in school once i ate a sucker punch haymaker to the back of the head and i dnt remeber hitting the floor but apparetnly i did cuz i a remeber getting back up fairly quick and fighting back. was that a split second knock out or just rocked real good?

fell about 70 feet down a steep embankment with occasional 10ft drops.

a friend saw it happen.

I was helping a girl down one of these 10 ft "mini" cliffs and I told her... "if you feel yourself falling, just fall, DONT push off the rock because then we will both topple backwards and roll down the hill"

she didnt listen, pushed off.

we both rolled down the hill, had about 2 mini cliffs that we fell down, each like 6 to 10 feet.

very steep moss everywhere else.

woke up soon after I landed (wasnt out for minutes or anything) sprawled across a fallen log about 3 feet off the ground.

girl was underneath it in a bunch of stinging nettle.

I was wearing one of those hiker back packs with steel reinforcing, otherwise I probably would have broken my back.

came to.... looked up at our buddy who was just staring..... I stood up and screamed "YES!" and started laughing like I just won a ****ing car.

girl was crying.......

I half assed checked to see if she broke anything ( as much as yo can without ANY formal training at all, just rubbed her legs and arms to see if she would scream and looked for blood)

she didnt.

all good.

time to go the **** home.

as close as I have come to getting KO'd.

fell about 70 feet down a steep embankment with occasional 10ft drops.

A friend saw it happen.

I was helping a girl down one of these 10 ft "mini" cliffs and i told her... "if you feel yourself falling' date=' just fall, dont push off the rock because then we will both topple backwards and roll down the hill"

she didnt listen, pushed off.

We both rolled down the hill, had about 2 mini cliffs that we fell down, each like 6 to 10 feet.

Very steep moss everywhere else.

Woke up soon after i landed (wasnt out for minutes or anything) sprawled across a fallen log about 3 feet off the ground.

Girl was underneath it in a bunch of stinging nettle.

I was wearing one of those hiker back packs with steel reinforcing, otherwise i probably would have broken my back.

Came to.... Looked up at our buddy who was just staring..... I stood up and screamed "yes!" and started laughing like i just won a ****ing car.

Girl was crying.......

I half assed checked to see if she broke anything ( as much as yo can without any formal training at all, just rubbed her legs and arms to see if she would scream and looked for blood)

she didnt.

All good.

Time to go the **** home.

As close as i have come to getting ko'd.[/quote']

wow

Twice when I was a kid. First fell of a swngset onto a wooden log, 12 stiches and a concussion.

3 days later took a line drive into the melon while pitching a little league game. Woke up in the hospital 45mins later. 2nd degree concussion.

Still have a divot in my head from the log incident.

i've knocked myself out twice.

first time i was a victim of a ricochet. it involved a golf ball' date=' golf clubs(specifically a 1 wood), jack daniels, and a concrete wall.

the second time involved three raccoons, an i-beam, and no hard hat.[/quote']

care to elaborate on the second one? sounds pretty interesting

Archived