Mass Trolling

ForcexrecoN

One day we should go and mass troll a section of Yahoo Answers, the people that use that have zero patience with anything funny/troll related - they immediately jump to cussing (and this is at one troll) If many attack, they might suffer extreme amounts of trauma, should be entertaining. But what section....hmmm..

One day we should go and mass troll a section of Yahoo Answers' date=' the people that use that have zero patience with anything funny/troll related - they immediately jump to cussing (and this is at one troll) If many attack, they might suffer extreme amounts of trauma, should be entertaining. But what section....hmmm..[/quote']

Idrankyourbeer did something similar to this all by himself and posted the results here. It was about beating his wife ( at xbox games which he said at the bottom of a very large post ) but everyone thought it was just about how much he enjoyed beating his wife.

That was some classic trollin there. Hilarious

One day we should go and mass troll a section of Yahoo Answers' date=' the people that use that have zero patience with anything funny/troll related - they immediately jump to cussing (and this is at one troll) If many attack, they might suffer extreme amounts of trauma, should be entertaining. But what section....hmmm..[/quote']

Hmm.. sounds like a plan.. *insert diabolical laughter here*

Idrankyourbeer did something similar to this all by himself and posted the results here. It was about beating his wife ( at xbox games which he said at the bottom of a very large post ) but everyone thought it was just about how much he enjoyed beating his wife.

i remember that, i nearly crapped myself:o

I think it would be better to go to UFCGOD1's MMA site and troll the **** out of them.

• 2 weeks later...

it's still up there. they deleted my other one that had like 50 replies full of angry women on the rage, but my duplicate is still up

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Au2G2JO5BcZPnWiXDMbFXiIjzKIX;_ylv=3?qid=20100516190214AAdkb3I

good times

it's still up there. they deleted my other one that had like 50 replies full of angry women on the rage' date=' but my duplicate is still up

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Au2G2JO5BcZPnWiXDMbFXiIjzKIX;_ylv=3?qid=20100516190214AAdkb3I

good times[/quote']

that was awesome. some of those people didn't even read the whole thing. idiots. i give it to you, you had me until the very end.

it's still up there. they deleted my other one that had like 50 replies full of angry women on the rage' date=' but my duplicate is still up

good times[/quote']

lol...

well done.

I have posted alot on yahoo answers aswell.

I got banned when I started trolling the womens lib/ womens rights section.

(copy pasta'd)

why wont my local women's group stand up for me at work?

I recently had a problem with my boss at work.

without going into uncomfortable details let me just say that he was acting highly inappropriate and sexual during regular work hours.

this made me feel weak and powerless, so I approached a coworker who I knew to be a very vigilant member of a local womens rights orgonization.

she listened to me as I explained the situation in all its gruesome detail, then told me she wouldnt help me!

I was baffled! I thought this was why womens groups were in place! to protect the rights of other women and prevent the oppressive male beurocracy from objectifying women like me in a blatant display of sexual harrassment!

I was unimpressed to say the least.

so what would make these so called "warriors for womens rights" ignore the pleas of a woman in distress?

I have a sneaking suspician they didnt help me because of the fact that I dont flaunt my femininity. I wear mens suits, I cut my hair short and in a mans style, and I have had male genitalia since birth.

(posted in the womens studies forum on yahoo answers

Archived