Rampage's skills

everlast69

Why doesn't Rampage utilize his wrestling more, sure he's not a collegiate, All-American wreslter but the dude has proven us in Pride he can take you down at will. I think he needs to leave Wolfslair (confirm me that he has, cause a friend of mine told me he left). If we see him use his wrestling more, I see him making a run for the belt in 2011.

Why doesn't Rampage utilize his wrestling more' date=' sure he's not a collegiate, All-American wreslter but the dude has proven us in Pride he can take you down at will. I think he needs to leave Wolfslair (confirm me that he has, cause a friend of mine told me he left). If we see him use his wrestling more, I see him making a run for the belt in 2011.[/quote']

u r right,i mean rashad outwrestled him in a whole fight..he couldn't resist at all

Why doesn't Rampage utilize his wrestling more' date=' sure he's not a collegiate, All-American wreslter but the dude has proven us in Pride he can take you down at will. I think he needs to leave Wolfslair (confirm me that he has, cause a friend of mine told me he left). If we see him use his wrestling more, I see him making a run for the belt in 2011.[/quote']

Yes but rampage will not change he wants to stand and bang everytime.

Archived