retirement decision made ...

UFCGOD1

i have made a good decision , i have spent a lot of time here so once i hit my 10 000 posts which would be like in a week , i shall be leaving this forum for ever

thank you all for all the good times , i will be thanking everyone personally in my " good bye " thread

i have made a good decision ' date=' i have spent a lot of time here so once i hit my 10 000 posts which would be like in a week , i shall be leaving this forum for ever

thank you all for all the good times , i will be thanking everyone personally in my " good bye " thread[/quote']

hmmm...somthing is suspicious...i wonder why people are all of a sudden starting to leave...?

i was thinking of making this for some time now ' date=' fast beat me to it , fast is awesome he will be missed[/quote']

ohh, well....that sucks. this wouldnt have anything to do withthe fact that school is starting soon, does it? anyhow, have a good one, guess ill think of something funny for your official goodby thread

ohh' date=' well....that sucks. this wouldnt have anything to do withthe fact that school is starting soon, does it? anyhow, have a good one, guess ill think of something funny for your official goodby thread[/quote']

im in college , besides i have been here for like 1 strait year :)

im in college ' date=' besides i have been here for like 1 strait year :)[/quote']

edit:

erased spelling joke because some "begging to be banned" new account beat me to it.

though my joke was better and less offensive...... you shall be judged by the company you keep.

edit:

erased spelling joke because some "begging to be banned" new account beat me to it.

though my joke was better and less offensive...... you shall be judged by the company you keep.

i like you dcent , you can be an ******* at times but you can also be funny , see ya at the toney DIN PAY YOU LECTRIC BILL , GOT MILK after party

i have made a good decision ' date=' i have spent a lot of time here so once i hit my 10 000 posts which would be like in a week , i shall be leaving this forum for ever

thank you all for all the good times , i will be thanking everyone personally in my " good bye " thread[/quote']

Ok, but remember, it's a jungle out there.

oh, no wait, that's in here. ;)

ok i was a little crazy this morning ' date=' the retirement party is off for now lol[/quote']

poor poor UFCGOD1.

your hope for a future is both inspiring and depressing.

you will be missed.

simpleCoffin.jpg

HEY! WHERES THAT ***** WITH THE ****ING HORS-DEVORES!

SHE HASENT TOPPED UP MY FUNERAL SHRIMP IN LIKE EVER!

poor poor UFCGOD1.

your hope for a future is both inspiring and depressing.

you will be missed.

simpleCoffin.jpg

HEY! WHERES THAT ***** WITH THE ****ING HORS-DEVORES!

SHE HASENT TOPPED UP MY FUNERAL SHRIMP IN LIKE EVER!

you are one disturbed dude , who stole my colbert avatar

LOL you got this idea from me.

just when u came back and restored order to the force, now ur leaving?

Archived