One day to go. The James Toney Train begins to fall Apart

Junglebird

As I expected all along. After watching the open workouts, and the prefight press conference, James Toney is not the raging animal a certain forum member who shall remain nameless described him to be.

James Toney was all lovin' up on Dana white, saying he loves MMA, loves Dana. He practically french kissed him after the staredowns. James Toney, not only does he pose ZERO threat to Randy "The Natural 'Captain America'" Couture, but he's clearly scared of the MMA world when face-to-face with it. All his trash talk was nowhere to be seen once The Defender of MMA was in sight.

James Toney tried to get into Randy's head, but that dude has got the skull of Homer Simpson, its too think to receive any trash talking. Randy just smiles and nods, not because its funny, but because he too, like Mr. Toney is a bit slow upstairs.

8358.JPG

However, James Toney is nothing but a fraud. He even went as far as to try and STEAL BJ Penn's Belt at the conference! I mean wtf? He and BJ are friends, but that dsnt matter to James. He got close to BJ so he could hold the belt around his waist and pretend to be champion, even if it was only for a few precious seconds of toney-pretend-playtime.

One more day until James Toney's rickety hype train falls apart at the seams held together with elmer's glue. One more day Until James Toney is KO'd by a wrestler. One more day til James Toney becomes irrelevant in the eyes of all who eagerly hopped aboard the James Toney train because all the cool kids like Dcent were doing it. Shame on you all for betraying the Godfather of MMA! All of you best hope Randy's love is like Jesus'... unconditional. If not, it will be time for you to leave MMA as a fan and go back to Boxing with James toney!

Randy%20Couture.jpg

Randy's wrath is upon James Toney and all his would-be supporters, may fear cause you all to cower in the corners of your parent's bedrooms while you uncontrollably empty your bowels into your grown-up diapers.

One more day until the ORIGINAL COLBERT AVATAR reigns supreme over Dcent, and his BLASPHEMIES will be accounted for!

As I expected all along. After watching the open workouts' date=' and the prefight press conference, James Toney is not the raging animal a [b']certain forum member who shall remain nameless[/b] described him to be.

James Toney was all lovin' up on Dana white, saying he loves MMA, loves Dana. He practically french kissed him after the staredowns. James Toney, not only does he pose ZERO threat to Randy "The Natural 'Captain America'" Couture, but he's clearly scared of the MMA world when face-to-face with it. All his trash talk was nowhere to be seen once The Defender of MMA was in sight.

James Toney tried to get into Randy's head, but that dude has got the skull of Homer Simpson, its too think to receive any trash talking. Randy just smiles and nods, not because its funny, but because he too, like Mr. Toney is a bit slow upstairs.

[iMAGE REMOVED BECAUSE IT IS SACRELIGIOUS AND OFFENSIVE]

However, James Toney is nothing but a fraud. He even went as far as to try and STEAL BJ Penn's Belt at the conference! I mean wtf? He and BJ are friends, but that dsnt matter to James. He got close to BJ so he could hold the belt around his waist and pretend to be champion, even if it was only for a few precious seconds of toney-pretend-playtime.

One more day until James Toney's rickety hype train falls apart at the seams held together with elmer's glue. One more day Until James Toney is KO'd by a wrestler. One more day til James Toney becomes irrelevant in the eyes of all who eagerly hopped aboard the James Toney train because all the cool kids like Dcent were doing it. Shame on you all for betraying the Godfather of MMA! All of you best hope Randy's love is like Jesus'... unconditional. If not, it will be time for you to leave MMA as a fan and go back to Boxing with James toney!

[iMAGE REMOVED BECAUSE IT IS SACRILEGIOUS AND OFFENSIVE]

Randy's wrath is upon James Toney and all his would-be supporters, may fear cause you all to cower in the corners of your parent's bedrooms while you uncontrollably empty your bowels into your grown-up diapers.

One more day until the ORIGINAL COLBERT AVATAR reigns supreme over Dcent, and his BLASPHEMIES will be accounted for!

gray "the bully" maynard!

a man cloaked in mystery.

it has recently come to my attention that SOME of you posters HONESTLY feel that some guy named "randy" possesses the ability to defeat the titan that is THE BULLY!

I am reminded of the age old tale "the lord of the rings." and how randy baggins was tasked to climb mount doom and dispose of an octagonal ring inorder to defeat the mighty tyrant, LORD SAURON!. what one must understand is that this book is fictitious.

wikipedia it.... it is NOT a historically accurate representation of facts.

it is a story made specifically to allow the reader to feel a bond to the main character.

a character so feeble and weak that you WANT him to win.

this is NOT reality.

in reality the mighty tyrant SAURON! would simply step down from his altar of blood and consume randy baggins's soul after molesting his body.

I do not blame any of you for following your false prophet. many have succumb to this folly over the ages. Buddhists, Muslims and Christians to name just a few.

nay, I am not here to cast a "stone of hate", or throw a "rock of regret", or pummel you with sac after glorious sac of "small boulders of justice".

I am here to fill your cup with knowledge. stuff your minds with wisdom. and spoon feed you insight.

FACT 1)

GRAY MAYNARD! DINPAYO LECTRICBILL!

-is at the peak of his career.

-he has a record of 110-0 with 97 wins by KO.

-he has subbed BOTH nogiera brothers in sparring sessions.

randy "the natural" couture

-is in his twilight years

- has a god awful record of 18-10

-his latest win being a split decision.

1FLYER-1.jpg

FACT 2)

upon hearing from joe silva that he wanted GRAY MAYNARD! DARK EMPEROR! to fight randy.....

-GRAY MAYNARD! responded by salivating.

one of his eyes began to wander.

incoherent mumblings spewed from his lips.

and he immediately signed for the fight.

-randy "balls deep in dana" couture responded by deficating.

both his eyes began to well up with tears.

and he immediately refused to sign for the fight.

after dana white pulled guard on randy, dragged him to the floor and slapped on a quick armbar, randy reluctantly signed.

FACT 3)

-GRAY MAYNARD! LECTRICBILL!SOMETHING. is in fact a shaved bear with chainsaws for arms.

1272945934543.jpg

the pinnacle of evolution.

gods ultimate killing machine.

randy "get those kids off my lawn" couture is in fact a shaved frenchman.

so for those of you who INSIST on backing a false prophet.

for those of you who INSIST on worshiping a false idol.

for those of you who INSIST on believing a geriatric european can somehow defeat the BULLY! I have only this to say.

you have been warned.

like when noah warned humanity of an impending flood. the masses did not listen.

like when lot warned his wife not to gaze upon the city of gommorah. she did not listen.

you have been E-warned. and the wrath of god is coming on august 28th.

fire will rain from the sky.

the sickly and the weak, the cowards and the sycophants, the fanboys and the randy, ALL will be struck down by the wrath of a vengeful god.

and the earth will tremble as LORD MAYNARD! THE DARK EMPEROR! takes his rightful place as the greatest monster that god ever created.

with every breath MAYNARD DARK EMPEROR! takes, earthquakes will destroy levies.

the DARK EMPEROR! will feast daily on the flesh of the wicked and those who blindly opposed him.

THE DARK EMPEROR! will not hear your feeble ramblings.

when you are begging for forgiveness, for mercy, for a quick death, your prayers will fall on deaf ears. for the tyrant god king, lord DARK EMPEROR MAYNARD! has no patience for those who opposed his rule.

please, for the sake of your selves and your loved ones.

accept the dark emperor as your future UFC HW champ.

if you chose not to.

may god have mercy on your soul.

and by god I ofcourse am referring to lord MAYNARD! INCOHERRANTMUMBLINGS!

[iMAGE REMOVED FOR RELIGIOUS REASONS]

also....... jungle bird.

WHEN you are forced to relinquish your ill gotten avatar to me I will be sure to place it on a platter of blood and tears as an offering to THE DARK EMPEROR!

not as an offering for forgiveness.

no.

as an offering for vengeance, vengance against my greatest adversary, my ARCHEST of enemys............. this being you of course.

and then you will not only have ME to deal with, but also the might of your new god king LORD MAYNARD! THE DARK EMPEROR! GOOSE TUTOR!

JAMES LIGHTS OUT TONEY!

it has recently come to my attention that SOME of you posters HONESTLY feel that some guy named "randy" possesses the ability to defeat the titan that is THE DARK EMPEROR!

I am reminded of the age old tale "the lord of the rings." and how randy baggins was tasked to climb mount doom and dispose of an octagonal ring inorder to defeat the mighty tyrant' date=' LORD SAURON!. what one must understand is that this book is fictitious.

it is a story made specifically to allow the reader to feel a bond to the main character.

this is NOT reality.

in reality the mighty tyrant SAURON! would simply step down from his altar of blood and consume randy baggins's soul after molesting his body.

I do not blame any of you for following your false prophet. many have succumb to this folly over the ages. Buddhists, Muslims and Christians to name just a few.

nay, I am not here to cast a "stone of hate", or throw a "rock of regret", or pummel you with sac after glorious sac of "small boulders of justice".

I am here to fill your cup with knowledge. stuff your minds with wisdom. and spoon feed you insight.

FACT 1)

JAMES! TONEY! DINPAYO LECTRICBILL!

[img']http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u216/dcentc/ufc/1FLYER-1.jpg[/img]

FACT 2)

upon hearing from joe silva that he wanted TONEY! DARK EMPEROR! to fight randy.....

-TONEY! GOOSE TUTOR! responded by salivating.

after dana white pulled guard on randy, dragged him to the floor and slapped on a quick armbar, randy reluctantly signed.

FACT 3)

-TONEY! LECTRICBILL!SOMETHING. is in fact a shaved bear with chainsaws for arms.

1272945934543.jpg

for those of you who INSIST on believing a geriatric european can somehow defeat the DARK EMPEROR! I have only this to say.

you have been warned.

like when noah warned humanity of an impending flood. the masses did not listen.

like when lot warned his wife not to gaze upon the city of gommorah. she did not listen.

the sickly and the weak, the cowards and the sycophants, the fanboys and the randy, ALL will be struck down by the wrath of a vengeful god.

and the earth will tremble as LORD TONEY! THE DARK EMPEROR! takes his rightful place as the greatest monster that god ever created.

with every breath TONEY DARK EMPEROR! takes, earthquakes will destroy levies.

the DARK EMPEROR! will feast daily on the flesh of the wicked and those who blindly opposed him.

when you are begging for forgiveness, for mercy, for a quick death, your prayers will fall on deaf ears. for the tyrant god king, lord DARK EMPEROR TONEY! has no patience for those who opposed his rule.

if you chose not to.

and by god I ofcourse am referring to lord TONEY! INCOHERRANTMUMBLINGS!

TONEYBELT.jpg

also....... jungle bird.

WHEN you are forced to relinquish your ill gotten avatar to me I will be sure to place it on a platter of blood and tears as an offering to THE DARK EMPEROR!

no.

as an offering for vengeance, vengance against my greatest adversary, my ARCHEST of enemys............. this being you of course.

and then you will not only have ME to deal with, but also the might of your new god king LORD JAMES TONEY! THE DARK EMPEROR! GOOSE TUTOR!

Didn't really read all of this but i like the bear with chainsaws for arms.

JAMES LIGHTS OUT TONEY!

it has recently come to my attention that SOME of you posters HONESTLY feel that some guy named "randy" possesses the ability to defeat the titan that is THE DARK EMPEROR!

I am reminded of the age old tale "the lord of the rings." and how randy baggins was tasked to climb mount doom and dispose of an octagonal ring inorder to defeat the mighty tyrant' date=' LORD SAURON!. what one must understand is that this book is fictitious.

this is NOT reality.

FACT 1)

JAMES! TONEY! DINPAYO LECTRICBILL!

[img']http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u216/dcentc/ufc/1FLYER-1.jpg[/img]

FACT 2)

upon hearing from joe silva that he wanted TONEY! DARK EMPEROR! to fight randy.....

-TONEY! GOOSE TUTOR! responded by salivating.

FACT 3)

-TONEY! LECTRICBILL!SOMETHING. is in fact a shaved bear with chainsaws for arms.

1272945934543.jpg

for those of you who INSIST on believing a geriatric european can somehow defeat the DARK EMPEROR! I have only this to say.

you have been warned.

and the earth will tremble as LORD TONEY! THE DARK EMPEROR! takes his rightful place as the greatest monster that god ever created.

with every breath TONEY DARK EMPEROR! takes, earthquakes will destroy levies.

when you are begging for forgiveness, for mercy, for a quick death, your prayers will fall on deaf ears. for the tyrant god king, lord DARK EMPEROR TONEY! has no patience for those who opposed his rule.

if you chose not to.

and by god I ofcourse am referring to lord TONEY! INCOHERRANTMUMBLINGS!

TONEYBELT.jpg

also....... jungle bird.

no.

and then you will not only have ME to deal with, but also the might of your new god king LORD JAMES TONEY! THE DARK EMPEROR! GOOSE TUTOR!

The dark emperor will be pleased with this bold statement.

LONG LIVE TONEY EMPEROR OF DARKNES!!

hahahahaha..thats funny...balls deep in dana...thats the best part of it....needless to say..even if Toney gets by Randy..any wrestler will kick his a$$...Mir will submit him..anyone with a half decent kick will take his head off...Lesnar will run through the cage with his dinky ill built body..Toney might have a good record but his fights were obviousely hand picked and not scheduled the way they should have...thats why boxing is a joke..you have a bunch of brainless half wits EX:Don King...stealing money and orchestrating ******** fights..The reason Randy has 10 losses is that he only fought the best...Did Toney fight anyone good that was in their prime...Tyson? Klitchko bros? Holyfield? Lewis? He only fought a few that were out of their prime..like Holyfield..Hes a Bull$hit artist...Boxing is a bull$hit sport ran by crooks...Also the fact that most boxers sound like total idiots when they speak just shows that they will never perform on the same level as a MMA fighter...Look at Carwin..has a Engineering degree..Liddell in accounting..What boxer was ever smart enough to get a degree???

My pick is Randy by rear naked head smashing TKO.....I want to see Randy knock some proper English into Toneys little brain..

One more day untill the black Don Vito of boxing' date=' James ??Roidfail?? Toney wil face Captain America Randy ??The Natural?? Couture,one more day untill the Godfather of MMA will show the African American uncle Fester what real fighting is all about! Caint freakin wait![/quote']

lesnar is a steroid abuser and a fraudulent athlete. a male ballerina at best.

lol craptoure looks old and retarded in those pics

Thats what I thought when I saw him at the Lesnar/couture fight...But he still put up a good fight considering how frail he looked. Thats what will make this such a great defeat for Toney...Getting beat by an old man that drank from the fountain of youth. Maybe after this Toney can fight Tyson..I would love to listen to the two of those guys insult each other pre fight with small mispoken slurred vocabulary...then they could bite and molest each other the way boxers do..

One more day untill the black Don Vito of boxing' date=' James ??Roidfail?? Toney wil face Captain America Randy ??The Natural?? Couture,one more day untill the Godfather of MMA will show the African American uncle Fester what real fighting is all about! Caint freakin wait![/quote']

lol @black don vito. it is the perfect description.

This train is a well-oiled machine. The only thing falling apart tomorrow night will be Couture's geriatric frame. I'm sure one well placed jab from the Black Emperor will in fact detach all of Randy's limbs from their respective joints.

Everything you ever thought about MMA, and Couture is about to coming crashing down in a blaze of black fireworks tomorrow.

BLEE DAT!

As I expected all along. After watching the open workouts' date=' and the prefight press conference, James Toney is not the raging animal a [b']certain forum member who shall remain nameless[/b] described him to be.

8358.JPG

Randy%20Couture.jpg

Your rigth, Coture will demolish Toney.

i think toney is gonna one punch randy...

Toney has Yellow Teeth, a small brain and a pregnant belly!

He dresses like hes a rapper....ans talks like he has had a lobotomy......I am sure his kids are proud....but after his kids and wife sees what randy does to him saturday night ...they wont even admit they know him!

Toney needs to kick his Dentists A** because he has skipped the cleanings and whitening for many years!!

James "Yellow Teeth" Toney

I'm excited to see James Toney not be able to continue for the 2nd round because he is so exhausted.

BUT JAMES TONEY IS USED TO GOING 12 ROUNDS.....

Yeah, but he's not used to trying to get his fat **** up off the ground with the beast that is Couture pounding down on top of him.

BUT JAMES TONEY IS GONNA CATCH RANDY AND KO HIM IN THE 1st ROUND.

Please, Randy isn't too smart to play that game. That's y'alls only chance and it's not gonna happen.

BUT RANDY IS OLD AND HE WEARS DIAPERS.

How original, Toney is no spring chicken, and Randy's athleticism and cardio far exceeds that of James Toney.

BUT MY NAME IS DCENT AND EXODUSS9MM MAKES ME TOUCH HIM IN THE NO NO PLACES AND I'M A RETARD.

We know, We know.

Archived