Danny Trejo

Manho

Riddle me this:

Who's this grotesque, ugly, ex-convict, former state prison boxing champ, middle age, plays lowlife thug in hardcore action flicks and is finally gonna make a name for himself in Hollywood??

That's right! You guessed it! Danny Trejo!! Our favorite bandido amigo from just about every Robert Rodriguez films! Now he will be starring in this new action packed flick top billed by the biggest name in Hollywood- Jessica Alba, Michelle Rodriguez, Robert deNiro, Steven Segal (well, relatively big) among others. The movie? MACHETE. Can't wait for this movie to be release!!

So, to every middle age, homely, alpha male with shady past and who's aspiring to land a role in the movie buz, there's hope for you yet.

I am so glad to see him finally getting his due...

I bet it is all because of the outstanding dramatic work he did in his cameo appearance in that classic epic, "Bubble Boy".

Seriously though, I am happy for one of my all time favorite character actors to get his first starring hero role. And given it is a Robert Rodriguez "Grindhouse" type movie it should be perfect for him.

I am so glad to see him finally getting his due...

I bet it is all because of the outstanding dramatic work he did in his cameo appearance in that classic epic' date=' "Bubble Boy".

[/quote']

if you want drama by trejo than look no farther than rob zombies halloween. his portrayal of ismael cruz is the stuff dramatic actors are made of.....

i remember watching the double bill for deathproof & whatever that other zombie type movie tarantino/rodriguez did

and there was a small preview for machete during it

this was like 2 years ago

i assume there will also be a nazi stripper werewolf/vampire/zombie movie featuring sherri moon zombie, rob zombies wife. Awesome.

Archived