New Fedor interview on coming to the UFC after next fight.

Not anymore.

With the way Dana talks now I think M1 would have to pay UFC for Fedor to get in.

indeed and now we can discuss about it...well..honestly i would not suprise at all Fedor to come in UFC..but he can forget 5Mil contract...and Fedor has to forget thing to pick his matches because otherwise it aint gonna hapen.

(I would see Fedor in whole new light if he would actual beat top guys in UFC).

indeed and now we can discuss about it...well..honestly i would not suprise at all Fedor to come in UFC..but he can forget 5Mil contract...and Fedor has to forget thing to pick his matches because otherwise it aint gonna hapen.

(I would see Fedor in whole new light if he would actual beat top guys in UFC).

Well first M1 needs to drop the idea of co-promotion or it will NEVER happen. Me I wouldn't see Fedor any different if he beat the top guys cause I already believe he can. I do think he would lose some in the UFC though.

Well first M1 needs to drop the idea of co-promotion or it will NEVER happen. Me I wouldn't see Fedor any different if he beat the top guys cause I already believe he can. I do think he would lose some in the UFC though.

mebbe your right...i quess we have to wait and see

Hopefully sooner rather than later cause as Fedor gets older the new monsters get stronger.

True....

...Fedor to challenge the winner of Brock vs Cain? or is JD in line for this, can't remember? (hope so). Personly I think Fedor would get a strait title shot, would be understandable really, could even be in his (potential) contract this, .....also think if there were a Brock vs Fedor bout it'll bust the highest viewing stats of any combat sports within a decade or two.

He'll up his game 10 fold - can't see him losing a bout.

Fedor is a different kind of monster.

It is so ridiculous and superficial when someone states that Fedor is done or exposed or whatever the MMA noobs write these days. So guy lost one fight! For God sake does that mean he's not good anymore or that he wasn't that good at all but just got lucky everytime? Do you people listen to yourselves? Comments like that do not discredit Fedor (even tho that is their intention and purpose), they discredit you! So the more **** you talk about Fedor and praise UFC while underestimating any fighter from any other promotion, the more you make yourself look like idiots. Don't you understand that?

Fedor was undefeated for more than 10 years and he lost once! Let me remind you that there is no other fighter on this planet, who achieved that or has a record like that. And all other fighters also fought many cans in their life but then lost to better fighters. Still, i don't see anyone *****ing about Randy Couture for instance with 18 - 10 record. 90% of people here consider him an incredible fighter whether he wins or loses. That's plain hypocrisy. If Randy was never in the UFC, he would have the same treatment as Fedor and no one would praise him or call him a legend.

So, UFC fan boys with no MMA knowledge, take a break and better hope that Fedor doesn't join UFC or you're gonna see some of your "best p4ps" getting schooled and owned all around the octagon.

Cheers

True....

...Fedor to challenge the winner of Brock vs Cain? or is JD in line for this' date=' can't remember? (hope so). Personly I think Fedor would get a strait title shot, would be understandable really, could even be in his (potential) contract this, .....also think if there were a Brock vs Fedor bout it'll bust the highest viewing stats of any combat sports within a decade or two.

He'll up his game 10 fold - can't see him losing a bout.[/quote']

Cain is. Yeah I'd like to see him get an immediate title shot even though in some ways he really should have to fight one or two bouts. Lets face it he's not getting any younger and if he lost a to a top contender we might never get to see him face Brock and that fight has $$$$$$ written all over it. I'd like to see that fight even if Brock wasn't the champ.

fedor is the very best in MMA, look were the fights take place each time. 9/10 its were his opponents are strongest and he still beats them. Everyone tohguht he would stand with big nog but nope each time he took it to the mat and gnp him out. People thoguht he would take rogers down and attempt a sub but nope he KOd him on his feet. Next hes trying to gnp a bjj champion in Werdum and got caught. Its amazing to me how hes has faught so many fights and only now managed to get caught in a submission. His gnp is always pretty wild. If he wanted to remain undefeated he could have done a silva and avoided the ground game compeltely like silva did with maia. But Fedor is a different kind of champ. He enjoys a challenge.

Imo Fedor in the UFC wont happen unless M1 go bust.

But if i were dana i would rather have fedor then Silva, fedor guarantees a great fight for mma fans. Silva doesnt.

If fedor did come to the ufc i think 2 fights with mediocre HWs then title shot would be enough.

fedor is the very best in MMA' date=' look were the fights take place each time. 9/10 its were his opponents are strongest and he still beats them. Everyone tohguht he would stand with big nog but nope each time he took it to the mat and gnp him out. People thoguht he would take rogers down and attempt a sub but nope he KOd him on his feet. Next hes trying to gnp a bjj champion in Werdum and got caught. Its amazing to me how hes has faught so many fights and only now managed to get caught in a submission. His gnp is always pretty wild. If he wanted to remain undefeated he could have done a silva and avoided the ground game compeltely like silva did with maia. But Fedor is a different kind of champ. He enjoys a challenge.

But if i were dana i would rather have fedor then Silva, fedor guarantees a great fight for mma fans. Silva doesnt.

If fedor did come to the ufc i think 2 fights with mediocre HWs then title shot would be enough.[/quote']

Gate keeper Toney.

If he gets by Toney, then Carwin.

After he loses to Carwin, let Lesnar retire him.

Fedor is a different kind of monster.

It is so ridiculous and superficial when someone states that Fedor is done or exposed or whatever the MMA noobs write these days. So guy lost one fight! For God sake does that mean he's not good anymore or that he wasn't that good at all but just got lucky everytime? Do you people listen to yourselves? Comments like that do not discredit Fedor (even tho that is their intention and purpose)' date=' they discredit you! So the more **** you talk about Fedor and praise UFC while underestimating any fighter from any other promotion, the more you make yourself look like idiots. Don't you understand that?

Fedor was undefeated for more than 10 years and he lost once! Let me remind you that there is no other fighter on this planet, who achieved that or has a record like that. And all other fighters also fought many cans in their life but then lost to better fighters. Still, i don't see anyone *****ing about Randy Couture for instance with 18 - 10 record. 90% of people here consider him an incredible fighter whether he wins or loses. That's plain hypocrisy. If Randy was never in the UFC, he would have the same treatment as Fedor and no one would praise him or call him a legend.

So, UFC fan boys with no MMA knowledge, take a break and better hope that Fedor doesn't join UFC or you're gonna see some of your "best p4ps" getting schooled and owned all around the octagon.

Cheers[/quote']

fedor is the very best in MMA' date=' look were the fights take place each time. 9/10 its were his opponents are strongest and he still beats them. Everyone tohguht he would stand with big nog but nope each time he took it to the mat and gnp him out. People thoguht he would take rogers down and attempt a sub but nope he KOd him on his feet. Next hes trying to gnp a bjj champion in Werdum and got caught. Its amazing to me how hes has faught so many fights and only now managed to get caught in a submission. His gnp is always pretty wild. If he wanted to remain undefeated he could have done a silva and avoided the ground game compeltely like silva did with maia. But Fedor is a different kind of champ. He enjoys a challenge.

If fedor did come to the ufc i think 2 fights with mediocre HWs then title shot would be enough.[/quote']

great posts

fedor gets in there and beats the **** out of fighters at their own games,trying to end the fight as quickly as possible,this is why longtime mma fans who know the score consider him the best in the world,and quite rightly so,the dudes an animal.

if he did join the ufc he may as well get a title shot rite away,he'd run rings around the top guys in the HW division,which are basically up and comers,not that lesnar would be much harder to beat but if it would shut the fanboys up then why not.

but again i doubt he gives a **** what any of his haters think,just laughs at them

Archived