ufc 120

Gorillacrip

ufc 122 isnt official yet so you can't know. But 120 really is a tragedy of the year.Actually,im more looking forward for UFC fight night:Palhares vs Marquadt then UFC 120.But you have to understand that they are going to England and for Englishmen this can be the best card ever,because Bisping,Hardy,Hathaway,maybe Wilks are their favorites,because they are from england too

well we cant judge it yet because it hasnt happened yet but it doesnt look good, i mean michael bisping as the mainevent-but then i get its because his brit.i have akiyama by submission round 2.

i personally think dan hardy should be running the mainevent

but yeah we cant judge the card yet cos it aint done.

No card can be judged until after the event takes place, we could well witness fights of the year at 120. MMA should not be reliant on having big names every card, it should be what happens on the night. Look at Silva v Maia, that was a big name fighter in a main event but didn't deliver at all.

Wait & see & decide after the event would be my advice.

I agree that 120 and 122 are not looking the best on paper, BUT you never know what you're gonna get with any card, could end up being an amazing card full of quality fights, and considering they are both gonna be free on Spike TV cant really be complaining. 116 & 117 looked amazing on paper and delivered, but what if they didn't? people would be mad because it cost $$.

Am i the only person who is really excited about the UFC coming back to London? I can't wait for 120 but everyone else is moaning about the card. I never expected any of the big name fighters coz it's on free TV around the world and IMO the card is better than I thought it was going to be. I remember everyone moaning about UFC 95 as well last time the UFC was in London and that was a great event and on paper I think that the UFC 120 card is just as strong as UFC 95. and I'm grateful that we get UFC events in our country when there are thousands of UFC fans around the world who have never been able to attend a UFC event.

As a Brit, i saw the event and thought, Thats me im going regardless... yeah i presumed that the card wouldn't be packed full of world beaters but still the fact its back over here and has people like hardy n akiyama on it will do just fine... obviously everyone is sore about it not being amazing from a non english point of view but I'm pumped for the fact they have given us another event to go and see more than the overall standard of the card :)

As a Brit' date=' i saw the event and thought, Thats me im going regardless... yeah i presumed that the card wouldn't be packed full of world beaters but still the fact its back over here and has people like hardy n akiyama on it will do just fine... obviously everyone is sore about it not being amazing from a non english point of view but I'm pumped for the fact they have given us another event to go and see more than the overall standard of the card :)[/quote']

I hope you enjoy it mate!

i personally dont think this cards not bad at all. sure bisping gets lots of hate but he always brings it same with akiyama they both have great heart and im sure they both dont want another L on their record which will make for a good fight. And then theres Hardy and Condit which i think is gunna be a very entertaining battle theres no clear cut winner for any of these fights so we'll just see what goes down in the O2 arena. not to mention Hathaway is a beast and one of the best HW strikers in Kongo will be competeing. doesnt sound bad to me at all.

i personally dont think this cards not bad at all. sure bisping gets lots of hate but he always brings it same with akiyama they both have great heart and im sure they both dont want another L on their record which will make for a good fight. And then theres Hardy and Condit which i think is gunna be a very entertaining battle theres no clear cut winner for any of these fights so we'll just see what goes down in the O2 arena. not to mention Hathaway is a beast and one of the best HW strikers in Kongo will be competeing. doesnt sound bad to me at all.

Yeah its gonna be a great night.

It looks pretty crappy but saturdays card looks worse to me.

The first BJ/edgar fight was boring, tons of circling and not much action. I expect a repeat.

Couture is just going to pin Toney against the cage and win a wrestling match.

Maynard is just going to lay and pray

The only decent fight on this whole card is Diaz versus Davis. I'm gonna pass on paying for this. 120 looks much better by comparison.

Archived