Captin American

rago1986

Toney has a punchers chance and that's it.

I would bet on any wrestler against Toney.

Jon Madsen, Kimbo (he can wrestle a lil bit), Mostapha Al-Turk, and Rolles Gracie.

I would bet on all these guys to beat Toney.

The only reason people think he will win is because he's a big named boxer.

If a boxer you had never really heard of came into fight Randy, no one would think he would win.

When toney k.o's randy think this name should be dropped' date=' if he can't beat a 42 yo boxer in a mma fight, he couldn't save himself never mind American.

[img']http://i.annihil.us/u/prod/marvel/i/content/st/9353header_banner1492261.jpg[/img],

:):)

Honestly, i just cant wait for this one. You cant say how its going to go. Mocking either of these guys, win or lose is stupid. Toney would still be a 3 division Boxing Icon, and Randy a 2 division MMA legend.

craptoure ain't a legend

UFCGOD1 - Your descent to madness is well documented on these boards :-)

Randy is a 5 time champ. held titles at two different weight classes. Still an active fighter at age 176 more or less, and could easily kick any of our internet smart asses...

Who IS a legend if not the natural?...

oh please.. win or lose Randy is the MAN! Toney's been talkin crap for too long, once his butt hits the ground and that first elbow coems crashin down his lightweight legs will crumble and arms fill with blood making him fatigue and slow down.. just like GSP did to BJ Penn, learn if u watch it people..

I don't really consider Randy to be a legend in the sport.....

15 championship bouts. He won 9 times, but defended the belt only 3 times. Hell he didn't even successfully defend the LHW belt once. It's not bout how many belts he won or how many times he fought, its all bout how many times he defended his belt to keep the belt (3).

Hughes is a ****in legend.

I don't really consider Randy to be a legend in the sport.....

15 championship bouts. He won 9 times' date=' but defended the belt only 3 times. Hell he didn't even successfully defend the LHW belt once. It's not bout how many belts he won or how many times he fought, its all bout how many times he defended his belt to keep the belt (3).

Hughes is a ****in legend.[/quote']

Yes and no. Hughes is a legend, but I disagree slightly with how you would classify an MMA legend. It's not necessarily how many times you fight or defend the belt, because they could be against fighters of lesser quality.

The quality of who you have fought should always trump how many times you fought.

Archived