I will Lead this Forum

raffy_handsome

Since some of the forum Major Players (Like Fast) is now gone, I will take the charge of becoming the New Leader of this forum. I know this responsibility is not easy, it would take a lot of hardwork, sleepless nights and would take lot of my time in the outside world. But sacrifice is part of being a Leader, and I know it the moment I take this responsibility. I know that the pressure on me is too high now, I will be compared to Fast in terms of leadership, you have to understand that me & Fast are different person, so we have different style of running things. Criticism will be high the moment I take this role, but you can't break my spirit.

My main responsibility is to make this forum continuously running, therefore I should create a lot of threads both in UFC & Outside the UFC section.

Then I should also engaged to much in a friendly debate, this is in order that a thread will have a lots of reply and draws more attention

Reporting a trolls or any members who broke the rules will be one of the new responsilbity that I should add now.

I also need some more leaders, this is to ensure that this forum continues when I log off. For those who wants or have desired before to become a leader but afraid to express it, well here's your chance now. Join me in leading this forum.

You can now adressed me as KING OF FORUM starting today.

Fast, you're a good guy, you'll be miss here. Goodluck on your new journey.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
god are you gonna join us in leading this forum? forget about your beef with raffy

me and fast were co owners of this forum , he left so that leaves me as the exclusive owner , i will let you guys run this forum with me

ps i have no beef with the rafster he is a good guy

me and fast were co owners of this forum ' date=' he left so that leaves me as the exclusive owner , i will let you guys run this forum with me

ps i have no beef with the rafster he is a good guy[/quote']

oh mistaken tought ye didnt like eachother.

fast will be glad the forum is in good hands

Then the 3 of us can be the leaders of thsi forum now. I think 5 leaders will be very good.

Raffy would be a good leader. In my most humble opinion' date=' Raffy is a kind, genuine, calm and collective poster who wishes nothing but the best for all others. Most who have taken their fair share of insulting him have become his friend. I wish I had the words to describe this type of attribute(s).[/quote']

but he still voted against you being a mod :P

ps : raffy is a cool guy

Raffy would be a good leader. In my most humble opinion' date=' Raffy is a kind, genuine, calm and collective poster who wishes nothing but the best for all others. Most who have taken their fair share of insulting him have become his friend. I wish I had the words to describe this type of attribute(s).[/quote']

Blissful Ignorance?

jk Raffy's a good dude.

Archived