To anyone who think Randy is an old washed up man

Labyrinthic

Randy is old, washed up and I dont know what else people come up with to discredit Cpt America..Well, go watch MMA live from yesterday, he did a test with the guys from sports science, andthe results were astonishing, this guy?s cardio is at a level half his own age! Randy fatigued slower then any athlete they ever tested! Anyone who ever said Brock fought an out of shape old has been..Go watch the episode and let Mr Couture himself shut u up..

Randy is King,James ??Roidfaill?? Toney will fail!

Randy is old' date=' washed up and I dont know what else people come up with to discredit Cpt America..Well, go watch MMA live from yesterday, he did a test with the guys from sports science, andthe results were astonishing, this guy?s cardio is at a level half his own age! Anyone who ever said Brock fought an out of shape old has been..Go watch the episode and let Mr Couture himself shut u up..

Randy is King,James ??Roidfaill?? Toney will fail![/quote']

Yeah that was impressive. His cardio levels where better than excellent for a 20-29 year old.

Whilst his cardio might be excellent' date=' his reactions have slown down rapidly.

Also, his ability to take a punch is no longer there. Brock floored and finished him with a glancing blow, which i'm sure he would of taken no problem in his prime.[/quote']

have you seen brock's size? secondly im sure this is a dumb question but do you know much about the actual science of MMA? or boxing? the centre of balance is where that 'glancing blow' landed.. thats what knocked randy DOWN, not OUT.. go to a gym little boy, u need educating!

have you seen brock's size? secondly im sure this is a dumb question but do you know much about the actual science of MMA? or boxing? the centre of balance is where that 'glancing blow' landed.. thats what knocked randy DOWN' date=' not OUT.. go to a gym little boy, u need educating![/quote']

You get an education from the gym???

Are you educated enough to recognise that a capital letter follows the end of a sentance?

And yes, I have a first class degree in Biology and work as a scientist so **** you.

Finally, I've not seen Brock's size but I'm sure you have felt it in your **** at some point.

Randy has always had incredible cardio' date=' and certainly heart.

However, as somebody pointed out, it's his speed and reaction time that have suffered dramatically. Combined with what appears to be a weakened chin, it's gonna be LIGHTS OUT tomorrow night. PERIOD. I GOT MILK SON![/quote']

How does someone with James Toney's money have such Yellow Teeth?

Answer: Lack of brushing and most likely some Cow breath to go with them!

Whilst his cardio might be excellent' date=' his reactions have slown down rapidly.

Also, his ability to take a punch is no longer there. Brock floored and finished him with a glancing blow, which i'm sure he would of taken no problem in his prime.[/quote']

Brock Lesnar walks around at 300+ lbs. Randy Couture barely makes 235 when he fights heavyweight.

A glancing blow from a man who outweighs you by that much WILL floor you.

But look how long Randy lasted in the cage against that giant. He lasted longer than almost every other true heavyweight that has fought Lesnar.

Dont get silly.

If Couture had beaten Lesnar it would have been amazing. The fact he lasted as long as he did with a man that much larger (lets not even mention YOUNGER) than him is just astonishing.

I havent seen any evidence what so ever of Randy's chin getting weak aside from the fact he got rocked by a man who weighed almost 100 lbs more than him come fight night.

To say that makes him have "a weak chin" is just stupid.

You get an education from the gym???

Are you educated enough to recognise that a capital letter follows the end of a sentance?

And yes' date=' I have a first class degree in Biology and work as a scientist so **** you.

Finally, I've not seen Brock's size but I'm sure you have felt it in your **** at some point.[/quote']

Are you educated enough to recognize how to spell things like sentence

Yeah the stats were pretty impressive. Always been a fan of the sports science show. Any scientific evidence is ok by me ;)

Randy is a freak, he's conditioned his body relentlessly for 40 + years. He will be 80 with a six pack and better cardio than 90% of the 20 year olds.

The fact that his lactic acid levels were 50% lower than any other athlete tested is incredible. He belongs on that show "SuperHumans".

Toney is a fat delusional half wit that either never learned how to properly speak or had that ability punched out of his skull. Either way Couture will humble him and possibly take whatever remaining ability he has to speak with him.

Randy has always had incredible cardio' date=' and certainly heart.

However, as somebody pointed out, it's his speed and reaction time that have suffered dramatically. Combined with what appears to be a weakened chin, it's gonna be LIGHTS OUT tomorrow night. PERIOD. I GOT MILK SON![/quote']

And you can BLEE DAT CUZ HE AINTPLAYINWICHU PRINCESS!

Go do more roids.

(I like Shane Carwin too. But' date=' this is all I had to come back with.)[/quote']

Lol, I almost said something like that too, but I'm a Carwin fan also so I didn't.

How about

James "No light's on here" Toney

James "Lights the crack pipe" Toney

James "Duck Duck Goose"Toney

James "I got mammory glands" Toney

Proof on the reaction time thing? No? Didn't think so. As for the shot Lesnar hit him with, it was one of those infamous behind the ear shots which cause a great deal of problems to anyone who receives one. And this one was by a man with huge fists and huge strength. SO no proof there that he can't take a shot. Just another MMA wannabe expert. Nice try though, kind of.

Proof on the reaction time thing? No? Didn't think so. As for the shot Lesnar hit him with' date=' it was one of those infamous behind the ear shots which cause a great deal of problems to anyone who receives one. And this one was by a man with huge fists and huge strength. SO no proof there that he can't take a shot. Just another MMA wannabe expert. Nice try though, kind of.[/quote']

Uh, have a watch of the Nog fight again. It pretty much answers all you're questions.....

Brock Lesnar walks around at 300+ lbs. Randy Couture barely makes 235 when he fights heavyweight.

A glancing blow from a man who outweighs you by that much WILL floor you.

But look how long Randy lasted in the cage against that giant. He lasted longer than almost every other true heavyweight that has fought Lesnar.

Dont get silly.

If Couture had beaten Lesnar it would have been amazing. The fact he lasted as long as he did with a man that much larger (lets not even mention YOUNGER) than him is just astonishing.

I havent seen any evidence what so ever of Randy's chin getting weak aside from the fact he got rocked by a man who weighed almost 100 lbs more than him come fight night.

To say that makes him have "a weak chin" is just stupid.

Brock was over 300 in the WWE only he's not that big now. He's around 280 now but was around 290 when he fought Couture before his sickness. Anyway I hate Brock and not trying to do anything but correct this statement followed by the other point.

Randy Couture has never been 235 in his life. The heaviest I've ever seen him weigh was 228.5 for Gonzaga. He just weighed 220 even today for Toney with jeans and a belt on so Randy is about 218 which is not even close to 235.

Brock didn't weigh almost 100 pounds more fight night but he definitely had about 70 pounds on him. It was a superHW vs a lightHW that isn't much bigger then some 185ers that cut a lot of weight. I would say it was 290 vs 220 which would be about like a 205er on fight night fighting a lightweight or even featherweight.

I agree with your post somewhat though just straightening out some facts. Couture is more likely to get knocked out these days though as opposed before Chuck knocked him completely the hell out and he was on the ground for about 2 minutes. Chuck got him again after that and Lesnar dribbled his head like a basketball after dropping him. Also Nog knocked him on his **** in every round I think. Atleast 2 rounds I know for sure and Vera also put him on his **** so Randy better not get hit by a big shot from Toney.

I think Randy will own him and probably submit him but Toney does have the punchers chance if he clipped Randy coming in it's gonna be bad for the old man but I have faith in Couture's game plan. I think he will actually stay way outside and use a few quick leg kicks before eventually throwing a high kick because he doesn't have to worry about Toney taking him down. That's just to take a little out of Toney's power by weakening the legs though he will clinch him up, take him down and then probably choke him out.

Archived