OFFICIAL: Guess BLEE DAT "Toney" Weight at the weigh-in

raffy_handsome

As we continue the AK tradition of guess Fedor's weight during weigh-in, now we are going to do this at the Most Controversial fighter as of this time Mr. DIN PAYO Electric Bill James Toney.

Guess what would be his final weight at the weigh-in. The weight graduation must be in per 0.5 lbs, that means you can choose like 230, 230.5, 231, 231.5.

Remind you that the dude is around 5'10" only, so he's only stacked. Then if the fight would be held in HW division then the weight should start around 220 lbs.

Hers is some of his pics to serve as your guide.

a_164566.jpg

james-toney-1.jpg

Make your guess now.

He doesn;t look much different than his last Boxing weigh in which was at 217.5 That said his camp wouldn't agree to a 220lb catchweight limit and wanted the open weight.

I'm going to go with 225.5lb

I got the closest to fedors last time so now it is time to defend my title.

226lbs

BLEE DAT.

Look at you going all Price is Right on my ****.

Look at you going all Price is Right on my ****.

Lol. But thats just my choice.

One thing i noticed is that i dont think they use half pounds with the hw unless they are 264.5. I could be wrong or it could be just a coincidence but i dont think they round it off to half pounds when they weigh small hw's.

As we continue the AK tradition of guess Fedor's weight during weigh-in' date=' now we are going to do this at the Most Controversial fighter as of this time Mr. DIN PAYO Electric Bill [b']James Toney[/b].

Guess what would be his final weight at the weigh-in. The weight graduation must be in per 0.5 lbs, that means you can choose like 230, 230.5, 231, 231.5.

Remind you that the dude is around 5'10" only, so he's only stacked. Then if the fight would be held in HW division then the weight should start around 220 lbs.

Hers is some of his pics to serve as your guide.

a_164566.jpg

james-toney-1.jpg

Make your guess now.

im guessing 235

Archived