Sign in to follow this  
brewster

Nate Diaz vs. Marcus Davis

4 of the 6 fights today have finished by submission....

been impressed so far..

time for KENFLO TO CHOKE OUT MAYNARD!!!

woooooooooooooo chek out shogun

what's next for Diaz?

Hendricks maybe?

winner/loser of Hardy's next fight (don't remember who he's fighting)

Diaz destroyed him...

People can continue talking **** about the Diaz brothers boxing style and their weak punches but they do serious damage and they don't load up unless they go to the body(especially Nick). Nick would be a terror in the UFC you got idiots like Dan Hardy grabbing title shots when they can't even finish Davis.

Nick would obviously kill his brother and Nate beat the hell out of a man that a recent title challenger beat by split decision. Nick needs to wreck whatever is left at welterweight or middleweight for him outside the UFC and get in here after Shields loses to GSP and isn't in Nick's way.

Diaz is gonna box him until they either end up against the cage or somehow gets a takedown against Davis either way Davis gets subbed.

Diaz via Guilllotine against the cage.

Diaz via Triangle on the ground.

Nice call...

Diaz punches don't do ****. He walks backwards while throwing *****slaps. Diaz headbutted him in the first round and screwed up his eye.

Diaz punches don't do ****. He walks backwards while throwing *****slaps. Diaz headbutted him in the first round and screwed up his eye.

unintentional though

What the hell is the matter with Yves Lavigne? Marcus was out for 30 seconds before he stopped it. That kind of crap can cause brain damage.

stoppages are always lose lose situations when it comes to refs. stop too soon/late.

What the hell is the matter with Yves Lavigne? Marcus was out for 30 seconds before he stopped it. That kind of crap can cause brain damage.

yeh Yves makes me cringe

niceeeee choke...

brilliant performance by diaz....

True' date=' .......nice Sig :)

what's next for Diaz?

Cool beer!

Diaz destroyed him...

People can continue talking **** about the Diaz brothers boxing style and their weak punches but they do serious damage and they don't load up unless they go to the body(especially Nick). Nick would be a terror in the UFC you got idiots like Dan Hardy grabbing title shots when they can't even finish Davis.

Nick would obviously kill his brother and Nate beat the hell out of a man that a recent title challenger beat by split decision. Nick needs to wreck whatever is left at welterweight or middleweight for him outside the UFC and get in here after Shields loses to GSP and isn't in Nick's way.

That "idiot" got a title shot by Fairplay, mate. If your man Davis would've won, he'd be on the road for the title shot too like what Dan received...

Diaz only won because of his reach' date=' period.[/quote']

it helped. but it wasn't just his reach.

I don't think I've ever hated a fighter like I do Nate Diaz.

When he throws his hands in the air and does all that taunting, I'd love to see somebody lay him out.

I owe somebody a Sig bet over this fight, don't remember who.

I think the taunting is very effective. It can make a fighter throw with reckless abandon.

agree.but even at the weigh ins and after the fight,those diazs are very ****y.i hope he really faces hardy or even condit.

Hey Ruz, no doubt they are very, what's the word... aggressive before and during the fight. After the fight is over though, Nick and Nate always go over to the opponent and give them respect.

Lol at Nate diaz saying he'd like to go back to lw to fight maynard because he thinks he's bad. (something of that nature)

Pretty sure Grey already beat you buddie.

Ya, good ROFL there. Was fun watching Maynard beat Diaz's ***** slap offense by just walking through those mosquito bites.

Diaz brothers haters are the guys who are scared to make eye contact with a minority and go home and get bad on the internet... Nate did his thing and is maturing as a fighter No way he beats GSP but Hardy and him would be a good fight..

I like watching the diaz boys fight. Most of the time they put up a good show. Was very satisfying watching him punch that idiot Marcus around the cage. I doubt that he is on Maynards level though.

I was cheering for Marcus Davis. But Nate outclassed him virtually the entire fight. Sure Marcus got a few shots through Diaz's defense, but not nearly enough. I have a bad feeling that the "Irish hand grenade" may get cut from this performance. I mean if you're gonna cut Ben Saunders for insufficient wrestling pedigree, you might as well cut Marcus Davis - a boxer, for insufficient striking and imagination. He got dominated by Diaz in a stand up battle. And then he got tapped out. I like Davis I hope he doesn't get cut, but he seems to have hit the wall. I don't think he's going to get much better.

I was cheering for Marcus Davis. But Nate outclassed him virtually the entire fight. Sure Marcus got a few shots through Diaz's defense' date=' but not nearly enough. I have a bad feeling that the "Irish hand grenade" may get cut from this performance. I mean if you're gonna cut Ben Saunders for insufficient wrestling pedigree, you might as well cut Marcus Davis - a boxer, for insufficient striking and imagination. He got dominated by Diaz in a stand up battle. And then he got tapped out. I like Davis I hope he doesn't get cut, but he seems to have hit the wall. I don't think he's going to get much better.[/quote']

Good point, can't belive they cut Saunders. He has had two of the most exciting ko's in the UFC. Against Davis and Wolff.

Lol at Nate diaz saying he'd like to go back to lw to fight maynard because he thinks he's bad. (something of that nature)

Pretty sure Grey already beat you buddie.

Myself, I wasn't so sure. It was one of those fights where not much happened. Looking at their faces, you wouldn't know either one of them had just gone three rounds in the cage. And I blame that on Maynard.

I can't relate to Nate Diaz personally, but the guy definitely comes to fight. Maynard's more about winning than he is about fighting. I suppose that's smart. But speaking as a fan, I enjoy watching exciting fights, so....

Seems like Davis? surgery didn?t stop the constant bleeding... Might have even cost him the fight? Anyway, he?s too one-note, which is a shame, cos I like him.