If you could live anywhere...

Who_is_Legend

Basically what the title says. If you could live anywhere, if money was no object, where would you live OTHER than where you live now? Money is no object, so it can be literally, anywhere. For me, it would be Japan, just because it would be crazy to live in one of the craziest technological places in the world. So now where would you guys want to live?

If money were truly no object and I could do it right then it would definitely be either somewhere in the South Pacific Archapelagoes or in the Eastern Caribbean.

Ever seen Richard Branson's island estate in Bali on MTV Cribs? He has the right idea.

I would likely have to choose the Caribbean though just to be closer to the States.

Door's always open. It seems the easiest way is to hitch a ride on some snake head ship from a horribly poor and war torn country. Then you get lots of door prizes when you land as well. Free housing' date=' medical and dental etc etc.[/quote']

OMG! I am laughing soooo hard at this! Sooooo true though - why do you think people love Canadians wherever we go?

We are just sooo damn NICE! ;)

OMG! I am laughing soooo hard at this! Sooooo true though - why do you think people love Canadians wherever we go?

We are just sooo damn NICE! ;)

so where would you like to stay then BEG???

Canada is not an option for you

The only Option available at the moment is Fraserburgh , Scotland

so where do you choose

so where would you like to stay then BEG???

Canada is not an option for you

The only Option available at the moment is Fraserburgh ' date=' Scotland

so where do you choose[/quote']

Ummmmm - Orlando, Florida...I REALLY love Disneyland. ;)

Somewhere along the Amazong River in Brazil to train BJJ and enjoy nature in its most fruitful form or Thailand to train Muay Thai, the beautiful jungles of Thailand, and the food. I love nature, BJJ, and Muay Thai. If my girlfriend and I moved to one of those countries so I could be trained by the absolute best in those arts and be able to enjoy nature, life could not get any better than that.

Archived