i guarantee without a shadow of a doubt the silva / sonnen rematch will NEVER happen

UFCGOD1

you heard it from the prophet first ! anderson silva will duck chael sonnen ... i GUARANTEE IT !

You have now made the EXACT same post twice in two days, i think thats called spamming. Man you have an obsession with Silva, did he pop your cherry and never call you again or something?

You have now made the EXACT same post twice in two days' date=' i think thats called spamming. Man you have an obsession with Silva, did he pop your cherry and never call you again or something?[/quote']

1 thread a day ain't spamming brah , this is a forum you know

1 thread a day ain't spamming brah ' date=' this is a forum you know[/quote']

But when the exact same thread is over on the next page, all you need to do is "bump" it.

Like im not trying to be funny or mean or anything like that, but i really do feel sorry for you a little, you really are on here a lot, you seem to care WAY to much about Silva than your actual fan fave Shogun, and you seem too like attention on a forum way to much, very unhealthy things. The way you act, i tend to believe you probably struggle with real life interactions, have minimal friends, think you are something more then you are or ever will be and probably just a lack of overall social skills. Honestly not trying to be mean or anything, just you come across as very wierd at times, and then other times like general MMA discussion your fine.....

But when the exact same thread is over on the next page' date=' all you need to do is "bump" it.

Like im not trying to be funny or mean or anything like that, but i really do feel sorry for you a little, you really are on here a lot, you seem to care WAY to much about Silva than your actual fan fave Shogun, and you seem too like attention on a forum way to much, very unhealthy things. The way you act, i tend to believe you probably struggle with real life interactions, have minimal friends, think you are something more then you are or ever will be and probably just a lack of overall social skills. Honestly not trying to be mean or anything, just you come across as very wierd at times, and then other times like general MMA discussion your fine.....[/quote']

you know what i would gladly share a little part in my life , i come from a family that is in a good position economically , i own 2 houses , 4 cares , everything i want i get ... so you could probably guess how " sad " i am :)

you know what i would gladly share a little part in my life ' date=' i come from a family that is in a good position economically , i own 2 houses , 4 cares , everything i want i get ... so you could probably guess how " sad " i am :)[/quote']

That would explain the "UFCGOD1", to call yourself something with GOD shows a sign of your ego, and the way you reply to posts at times, immaturely shows your spoilt, but since things are easy i can see why you have spare time. By the way where you from and what nationality are you if you dont mind me asking?

That would explain the "UFCGOD1"' date=' to call yourself something with GOD shows a sign of your ego, and the way you reply to posts at times, immaturely shows your spoilt, but since things are easy i can see why you have spare time. By the way where you from and what nationality are you if you dont mind me asking?[/quote']

not at all , im Lebanese and yes i was spoiled yes but now im working to get what i want

talk to me in Lebanese

Haha i would love to, but i can't, not since i was 6 years old. I understand it pretty well, but speaking is very hard for me, and typing it is even harder, i was gonna even type "bay-yi" lol! I feel embarrassed to even try these days, its that bad, and the sad thing is, i was fluent.

UFCGOD1's day:

- wakes up

- "I can't wait to go make some more silva threads on the forums!"

- "mom, will you bring my cereal and sippy cup to my room pwease"

- "... don't forget the flintstones chewables!"

- logs onto computer

- spams silva threads on the forums

- continues to spam until fingers are bloody and battered

- bedtime

next day:

-repeat the previous day

Haha i would love to' date=' but i can't, not since i was 6 years old. I understand it pretty well, but speaking is very hard for me, and typing it is even harder, i was gonna even type "bay-yi" lol! I feel embarrassed to even try these days, its that bad, and the sad thing is, i was fluent.[/quote']

although i have my doubts im gonna believe you , its good to be talking to a fellow country man well kinda !

UFCGOD1's day:

- wakes up

- "mom' date=' will you bring my cereal and sippy cup to my room pwease"

- logs onto computer

- bedtime

next day:

-repeat the previous day[/quote']

wow you soooo know me:rolleyes:

UFCGOD1's day:

- wakes up

- "mom' date=' will you bring my cereal and sippy cup to my room pwease[/b']"

- logs onto computer

- bedtime

next day:

-repeat the previous day

This is hilarious

erhht4.jpg

although i have my doubts im gonna believe you ' date=' its good to be talking to a fellow country man well kinda ![/quote']

It is Lebanese blood that runs through my veins, no matter if i live there or not (but i do love Australia). And i have no need to lie, not like im going to now stalk you or some **** haha.

It is Lebanese blood that runs through my veins' date=' no matter if i live there or not (but i do love Australia). And i have no need to lie, not like im going to now stalk you or some **** haha.[/quote']

lol stalk me , well as i said good to be talking to a fellow country men , wow my arch enemy on this forum has the same nationality as me :P , why did you leave lebanon ?

the 34 for day was actually a war israel was losing it couldn't penetrate the border ' date=' there cities got bombarded and their tanks destroyed .... thats why they wanted a ceize fire[/quote']

i know but that doesn't mean that tons of Lebanese people didn't lose their lives. why are you arguing me on this? do you not agree that israel is ****ing nuts?

lol stalk me ' date=' well as i said good to be talking to a fellow country men , wow my arch enemy on this forum has the same nationality as me :P , why did you leave lebanon ?[/quote']

Lol arch enemy, oooffttt i just like to stir up ****. Well i was born here (Australia), but my parents came here about 40 years ago now. But basically because of the civil war. Anyways man, we are having a msn convo on the forum haha, ill pm you later.

Lol arch enemy' date=' oooffttt i just like to stir up ****. Well i was born here (Australia), but my parents came here about 40 years ago now. But basically because of the civil war. Anyways man, we are having a msn convo on the forum haha, ill pm you later.[/quote']

oh so you were never in Lebanon ? shame , awesome place ...

haha yeah do pm me we can finish this in pms :P

i know but that doesn't mean that tons of Lebanese people didn't lose their lives. why are you arguing me on this? do you not agree that israel is ****ing nuts?

i do agree but no one here is scared of it

where are you from if you don't mind me asking ?

Sonnen won't deserve a shot again after bisping beAts him!!!!! So there!

I don't know if Bisping will beat him' date=' but you are right, Sonnen [b']DOES NOT[/b] deserve a rematch. He said, "Let me go. You're the better fighter." when he tapped. Now he has to get back in line.

The demand against it is just as overwhelming. I would like to see a rematch' date=' but in the future....not back to back. The only time a championship fight should ever be an immediate rematch, is if it was a decision victory.[/quote']

add, controversial decision to this. Championships can be won with dominating decisions

Archived