The Importance of Takedown Defense

FroZeN

Hello there forum posters, it's me again. And today, we'll be talking about the importance of TDD and some techniques to help you practice it.

First off, TDD is very important. James Toneys' only shot at beating Randy Couture is by keeping this fight away from the ground. Once Couture gets the takedown it's a matter of seconds before its over. This brings up my next point.

A technique I've discovered that works my TDD and balance is undressing myself with one foot in the air and one hand. Stand on your left leg, use your right arm to take off your shirt/s, and if you don't fall you are gifted. Once you have completed removing your upper garments, it's time to work the under garments.

Again, stand on your left leg, again use your right arm to remove pants and any/all underwear you may be wearing. The trick is to stay balanced and not fall over. The more you repeat these steps the better TDD you will have. Believe me guys, I am an expert MMAnalyst and I'm 9mm certified.

James Toney has been doing this work out regimen for weeks now and his TDD is getting pretty good. When I asked him about it he said the following: "YEEH, YO TAKEDOWN **** DOIN SUM WORK! IAINPLAINWICHU! DAT PINCESS BETTA BE READY FO DA LIGHTS TO GO OUT, CUZ HE AIN PAY HIH LETRIC BILL!"

Remember folks, balance is key. How do you think BJ Penn has excellent TDD? By jumping out of a pool of water? F NO, he uses my takedown defense regimen, and it works. Have a good day all, I GOT MILK BABY!

Hello there forum posters' date=' it's me again. And today, we'll be talking about the importance of TDD and some techniques to help you practice it.

First off, TDD is very important. James Toneys' only shot at beating Randy Couture is by keeping this fight away from the ground. Once Couture gets the takedown it's a matter of seconds before its over. This brings up my next point.

A technique I've discovered that works my TDD and balance is undressing myself with one foot in the air and one hand. Stand on your left leg, use your right arm to take off your shirt/s, and if you don't fall you are gifted. Once you have completed removing your upper garments, it's time to work the under garments.

Again, stand on your left leg, again use your right arm to remove pants and any/all underwear you may be wearing. The trick is to stay balanced and not fall over. The more you repeat these steps the better TDD you will have. Believe me guys, I am an expert MMAnalyst and I'm 9mm certified.

James Toney has been doing this work out regimen for weeks now and his TDD is getting pretty good. When I asked him about it he said the following: "YEEH, YO TAKEDOWN **** DOIN SUM WORK! IAINPLAINWICHU! DAT PINCESS BETTA BE READY FO DA LIGHTS TO GO OUT, CUZ HE AIN PAY HIH LETRIC BILL!"

Remember folks, balance is key. How do you think BJ Penn has excellent TDD? By jumping out of a pool of water? F NO, he uses my takedown defense regimen, and it works. Have a good day all, I GOT MILK BABY![/quote']

very insightful i agree with everything in this :cool:

Archived