Prelims

Carwinfan3

readddddd.................................................................................................................................... .................................

My friend was telling me that the only way you can watch it the prelims is if you order ufc 118 from the website. So that means I have to watch ufc 118 with a bunch of my friends on a computer screen rather then on my big screen. I think that's bull **** . I wanted to see that mike pierce kicking that brazillians **** tomm god damn ****ing **** **** ****

You have to purchase it more than 24 hours prior to the fights as well to get the prelims.

There is always a chance that you may get to see most of the fights anyway. A PPV is only allowed to run for 3 hours, that's it... a fight card is approximately 5 1/2 hours long. The UFC is giving you 2 free fights on Spike tomorrow, so we have guaranteed 7 fights shown. If some fights end quickly you will see more fights... who knows... maybe all of them...

You have to purchase it more than 24 hours prior to the fights as well to get the prelims.

There is always a chance that you may get to see most of the fights anyway. A PPV is only allowed to run for 3 hours' date='[/b'] that's it... a fight card is approximately 5 1/2 hours long. The UFC is giving you 2 free fights on Spike tomorrow, so we have guaranteed 7 fights shown. If some fights end quickly you will see more fights... who knows... maybe all of them...

i didn't know there was a time limit on the runtime of a ppv

but if will only 1 or 2 fights end by decision and other fights will end in max. 2nd rd. they will put on some prelims which ended in 1st round (UFC 117-Struve vs Morecraft,UFC 116 - Reljic vs Grove,TUF 11 finale - Mcsweeney vs Browne etc)

Archived