Hardest Puncher in UFC History

Striker_Kid

Definitely Carwin.

Anderson Silva has deceptively powerful strikes in his hands. He puts that "snap" in his punches really well. He hits a lot harder than people think. He just about knocked Sonnen's head off from his back. That one punch nearly knocked him out. This is only the most recent example.

Definitely Carwin.

Anderson Silva has deceptively powerful strikes in his hands. He puts that "snap" in his punches really well. He hits a lot harder than people think. He just about knocked Sonnen's head off from his back. That one punch nearly knocked him out. This is only the most recent example.

And yet in his long career I don't ever remember a single one punch KO from him.

Sorry, wrong number.

And yet in his long career I don't ever remember a single one punch KO from him.

Sorry' date=' wrong number.[/quote']

That may be true, but he has never been that guy and it isn't due to his lack of power in his hands. It's the way he fights. He brutalizes people with nasty knees and kicks.

Chris Leben has (arguably) one of the best chin in the sport and Silva dumped him off in a matter of seconds.

I never said he had massive KO power, but I was making it a point that he has deceptively powerful striking.

He has 15 KO/TKO victories so....

Sport science did a thing on james toneys power he hit with 1300 lb of force

Randy hit with 1000

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkfiTJoCDxU&feature=player_embedded#!

Rampage punches with 1800 lb of force

Exactly, i said the same thing earlier.. mind you, Toney was wearing the 10 ounce gloves and Rampage the 4 ounce gloves... but still Rampage or Tank... But Pride.. Igor Vovchanchyn

I was actually stuck between the two. Took Chuck only because hes done something twice to Couture that no one has' date=' and thats knock him out.[/quote']

There was a time when I'd of also gone with Chuck Lidell for his pinpoint striking. On a similar note, I'd also put Crocop up there.

Archived