Shogun v Evans now scheduled for Early-2012.

claxp94

News just came in that Shogun blew out his knee, trying to pick up his bag while leaving the house. when reporters reached him for contact, his translator told us:

I underestimated the weight of the bag, I put all my weight on my left knee to pick it up but it wouldn't budge and I just fell to the ground. this injury could've happened to any man. After my 50th surgery this week i'm hoping to come back strong. Since i'm no longer allowed to take steroids, my knee has been having problems

His camp also told us that Shogun will no longer be walking until it's time for training, his knees are like the holy grail and must be treated with care.

we reached up with Rashad to see his reaction:

I understand it's a tough situation but i'm willing to wait. A title shot may only come once in my life and lucky for me this is my second opportunity, even though I will have major ring rust I couldn't fight any worse than Rampage did at 114.

Our reporters will stand by 100% to receive any more information on this situation.

This has MMA_Bull-Sheet, for all things MMA. Thank you and have a nice day.

News just came in that Shogun blew out his knee' date=' trying to pick up his bag while leaving the house. when reporters reached him for contact, his translator told us:

His camp also told us that Shogun will no longer be walking until it's time for training, his knees are like the holy grail and must be treated with care.

Our reporters will stand by 100% to receive any more information on this situation.

This has MMA_Bull-Sheet, for all things MMA. Thank you and have a nice day.[/quote']

this thread made my day.

News just came in that Shogun blew out his knee' date=' trying to pick up his bag while leaving the house. when reporters reached him for contact, his translator told us:

This has MMA_Bull-Sheet, for all things MMA. Thank you and have a nice day.[/quote']

This isn't funny. Shogun is better than Anderson though.

after what Silva did to Sonnen last fight. Silva deserves that title and has proven hes a real champion and Shogun has proven that he deserves his.

As far as a better fighter than Shogun?

Have you seen them fight or something? how could you make such a statement? Has Shogun getter a better skillset? Silva is a tough dude, we just saw how tough Silva really is. He weathered a 4 round beating just to win a fight.

Silva OUTGRINDED Sonnen by taking a beating and winning.

man, it seems as though the LHW division has really died down lately.

shogun's constantly out.

rashad's waitin on him

chuck is done

franklin's arm is broke

forrest is out till november

jon jones isnt fightin for awhile

nobody cares about tito

Jardine is cut

T. silva is injured

the only interesting fights goin on is lil nog and bader, and machida and rampage.

we need some more LHWs.

originally he was only going to be out until the begining of 2011' date=' but now it is until 2012. maybe not all the time, but for a long time. next time ill word it like that.

im just sayin, the division is dull now. anyone with eyes can see that.[/quote']

Him being out until 2012 is a joke he isn't really out that long. He is coming back mid spring 2011.

even though i like machida, i dont wanna see a trilogy go on here. ive had enough of those for awhile lol.

idk about nogueira though, somethins tellin me bader might pulloff an upset, they've been happening alot this year

but i wouldnt go as far to say that bader would fight shogun, if he ever gets a title shot, it wont be for awhile.

both machida and rampage have loses to shogun, but in all honesty, i think rampage would have a better chance than machida.

reason why:

shogun has fought machida twice now, so he knows his unorthadox style very well. machida would have a difficult time getting into shoguns range to fire off any strikes, since shogun will be landing leg kicks and counterstrikes, one that can put him away just like 113.

rampage, on the other hand, has superior standup than machida, good tdd, and a strong chin. i would give a slight advantage to rampage in standup. if it got to the ground, shogun would take it.

all in all, i give shogun the advantage if he fights rampage. if he can get past the standup, and avoid his powerful strikes, he'll win. plus, shogun will have a confidence advantage over rampage, seeing as if he has already beat him once in pride.

rather have rampage win though lol.

both machida and rampage have loses to shogun' date=' but in all honesty, i think rampage would have a better chance than machida.

reason why:

shogun has fought machida twice now, so he knows his unorthadox style very well. machida would have a difficult time getting into shoguns range to fire off any strikes, since shogun will be landing leg kicks and counterstrikes, one that can put him away just like 113.

rampage, on the other hand, has superior standup than machida, good tdd, and a strong chin. i would give a slight advantage to rampage in standup. if it got to the ground, shogun would take it.

all in all, i give shogun the advantage if he fights rampage. if he can get past the standup, and avoid his powerful strikes, he'll win. plus, shogun will have a confidence advantage over rampage, seeing as if he has already beat him once in pride.

rather have rampage win though lol.[/quote']

Machida's striking > Rampage's striking

Archived