Some people..

TheFedornator

People keep talkin' about me' date=' baby. Say I'm doin' you wrong, doin' you wrong

Well, don't you worry baby Don't worry

and yes Miller is the ****[/quote']

Cause I'm right here baby, right here, right here, right here at home....

Sooooo many REALLY happy, laid back, don't care 'bout a thing nights spent with that man. Haha! ;) Oh yeah - and LOTS of junk food too.

Cause I'm right here baby' date=' right here, right here, right here at home....

Sooooo many REALLY happy, laid back, don't care 'bout a thing nights spent with that man. Haha! ;) Oh yeah - and LOTS of junk food too.[/quote']

Cause I'm a picker, I'm a grinner

I'm a lover and I'm a sinner

I play my music in the sun

and those of been some lovely nights

Cause I'm a picker' date=' I'm a grinner

I'm a lover and I'm a sinner

I play my music in the sun

and those of been some lovely nights[/quote']

I'm a joker

I'm a smoker

I'm a midnight toker

I sure don't want to hurt no one

OOOOOHHHHH....cue guitar. ;)

Lovey dovey' date=' lovey dovey, lovey dovey all the time

Ooh wee baby, I sure show you a good time

Gotta Love Steve Miller! So many memories and great nights chilling, smoking and lovin to his tunes.[/quote']

Haha! You pretty much paraphrased what I said! ;)

Haha! You pretty much paraphrased what I said! ;)

It is truly amazing the power of music.

I can hear Steve Miller or the Eagles and be instantly transported back to sitting on the dock in the evening at my parents cabin, smoking a big fatty with a group of buddies. Sipping Crown Royal and bull****tin about everything under the sun.

I can almost smell the lake and the weed.

Sniff, good times, good times.

Some people want it all but I don't want nothing at all' date=' if I don't have you baby....Alicia Keys anyone????:confused:[/quote']

I'm not big on many female artists these days, but Keys is definitely one of the bright spots. And for some reason, although she doesn't have that "typical hottie" frame, I find her incredibly sexy. Mmmmm......

It is truly amazing the power of music.

I can hear Steve Miller or the Eagles and be instantly transported back to sitting on the dock in the evening at my parents cabin' date=' smoking a big fatty with a group of buddies.

I can almost smell the lake and the weed.

Sniff, good times, good times.[/quote']

Wow. That's pretty much what my entire teenage years were all about. Cheers to that.

I'm not big on many female artists these days' date=' but Keys is definitely one of the bright spots. And for some reason, although she doesn't have that "typical hottie" frame, I find her incredibly sexy. Mmmmm......[/quote']

She simply is a beautiful girl, not one of those overly sexy dressing made up ones, just sexy.

iv never actually listened to one of her songs to be honest.

She's cool, not really an R&B fan myself, but she does have a beautiful voice and is also a very talented piano player. Check it out wwhen you get chance.

Archived