BJ PENN official excuse for losing to FRANKIE again thread

aethlefirth

yes i did' date=' but still bj will not lose this thread will end up making u look silly[/quote']

oooooohhhh nooooooo a thread i made for some fun will make me look silly on the internet!.....how will i ever survive!:rolleyes:

sorry if you losing to me was a sore point mate but hey you did lose!:)

you're joking right?

he was on mma live saying he had sinus problems and a knee injury a week after the fight.

shh' date=' i dont watch such things, this conversation never happened ;)

i never saw GSP rub himself down during a fight it was his trainers but you BJ boys still call him a cheat!;)

so GSP had no idea they were going to do that, he just kinda accepted it as it happened eh?

oooooohhhh nooooooo a thread i made for some fun will make me look silly on the internet!.....how will i ever survive!:rolleyes:

sorry if you losing to me was a sore point mate but hey you did lose!:)

its ok to lose "The one who doesn't fall never stands up".

i will be bumping this on sunday :) :)

That is all

bump away my son!

i have not said at any point who i think will win!

but for the record i think BJ will take him this time though i hope im wrong...GO FRANKIE!

:) i like frankie too if he was fighting anyone else i would be pulling for him

the hidden part

its awesome, Thanks

I was not aware that BJ dressed as his trainers for that interview. Only thing hes done is congratulate Frankie on his win.

watch his latest interview.

he mans up for the first 5 minutes, then when ariel asks if BJ thinks frankie stole the fight BJ smirls, and chuckles like an ******* and says "well, doesnt everybody think so" while snickering.

total **** face attitude.

and claiming that the fight was stolen by early celebration IS an excuse.

literally EVERY time BJ loses he has a ****ing excuse ready.

great fighter, piss poor attitude.

AND he says that regardless of whether he wins this fight or not he will always be the greatest.

what a **** head.

I dont know what his excuse will be IF he loses.

BJ is more creative with excuses then I am.

watch his latest interview.

he mans up for the first 5 minutes' date=' then when ariel asks if BJ thinks frankie stole the fight BJ smirls, and chuckles like an ******* and says "well, doesnt everybody think so" while snickering.

total **** face attitude.

and claiming that the fight was stolen by early celebration IS an excuse.

literally EVERY time BJ loses he has a ****ing excuse ready.

great fighter, piss poor attitude.

AND he says that regardless of whether he wins this fight or not he will always be the greatest.

what a **** head.

I dont know what his excuse will be IF he loses.

BJ is more creative with excuses then I am.[/quote']

seen the interview, thats not an excuse thats a man trying to hype a fight and being mildly pissed at the same time. I mean after all he won 4 out of 5 rounds i'd be mad if they didn't give the decision either.

I've been follow the BJ fans discussion on BJ Penn.com and Sherdog and it has been amusing to say the least.

Some are still in shock and denial: these can be identified by the post :BJ just needs a new camp, or the classic, something was wrong with BJ.

Some have moved on to Bargining Stage: These can be identified by by posts referencing things like: Do you think BJ would have won with more takedowns or by being more aggressive.

Seeing more in the anger stage right now. These are eaily picked out by the posts saying : Edgar is a garabge point fighter. Edgar may have danced around and out pointed BJ but he didn't beat him. A really champ doesn't win by decision.

A few enlightened ones have reached the acceptance stage, but for the most part they are still getting shouted down by the others and called a turn coat or told they were never Penn fans to begin with.

All and all it has been very entertaining. More entertaining the the fight itself was.

Oh, and anyone looking for an example of a fan who will forever be stuck in the denial stage.

From BJpenn.com courtisy of some poster named tim wade

http://www.bjpenn.com/forum/topics/bjs-real-record-2300-heres-why?id=2022293%3ATopic%3A1654272&page=2#comments

Ok... here is the weirdest way of looking at BJ's career (although undeniably 100% true).... BJ's record is officially 15-7-1, therefore showing that he has been beaten 7 times during his career. 5 men (if you wanna call GSP a "man", I call him a coward..... anyways.....) "officially" have wins over BJ. Although those who were declared winners in their fights with BJ used effective gameplans and their certain skillset to complete the "win", they couldnt have done so had BJ not beat himself already. See, BJ has the ability to beat any fighter alive, he has one of a kind skills and style of fighting, paired with a chin that when hit (very rarley) doesnt give fighters the satisfaction of damage done whatsoever no matter how much power was behind it. His ground skills (wrestling, bjj) is a step above any others due to his certain "understanding" of what to do to get that dominant position over another person, bigger or smaller, and his natural flexability and talent physically that allows him to complete what he knows he needs to do... He uses perfect technique while standing and trading, always getting the better of his opponent, landing power punches almost at will unless.... his opponent is running away instead of fighting. BJ will NEVER be submitted or knocked out. Im giving credit where credit is due, GSP, JENS PULVER, MATT HUGHES, LYOTO MACHIDA AND FRANKIE EDGAR are skilled enough to last in a fight for BJ to beat himself. BJ's lack of a gameplan coming into his fights usually arent evident unless hes fighting someone who can run away from his punches (FRANKIE EDGAR), grab him and try and try and try to take him down (GSP), withstand a beating until they tire him (MATT HUGHES, GSP, JENS PULVER, LYOTO MACHIDA). Anytime BJ has lost it is because HE alone is at fault for not motivating himself like he should or not having the cardio to continue fighting or not having a gameplan for an opponent who is content to lay on him or run away instead of fighting to see who is the better man...

BJ has beaten himself 8 times during his career, add that to his 15 other victories and understand he has a perfect professional record.......

Oh' date=' and anyone looking for an example of a fan who will forever be stuck in the denial stage.

From BJpenn.com courtisy of some poster named tim wade

http://www.bjpenn.com/forum/topics/bjs-real-record-2300-heres-why?id=2022293%3ATopic%3A1654272&page=2#comments[/quote']

Aside from the last paragraph (which ruins any credit he may have gotten), I actually have to agree with him ;)

1.BJ will annhilate Frankie.

2.BJ hasn't made an excuse in years.

3.I am awesome' date=' you are not.[/quote']

its ok to lose "The one who doesn't fall never stands up".

i will be bumping this on sunday :) :)

That is all

*points & laughs*

I thought BJ would come out angry & ready to tear Frankie a new ******* but he actually did worse in this fight than the last one. I believe BJ is surrounded by 'yes men' & that is his problem. Did you hear his corner talking to him between rounds? One guy actually said, "Don't worry about his speed BJ, f*ck his speed, you're way better than this guy!"

LOL!

*points & laughs*

I thought BJ would come out angry & ready to tear Frankie a new ******* but he actually did worse in this fight than the last one. I believe BJ is surrounded by 'yes men' & that is his problem. Did you hear his corner talking to him between rounds? One guy actually said' date=' "Don't worry about his speed BJ, f*ck his speed, you're way better than this guy!"

LOL![/quote']

lol yeah that's not useful...

I was no longer a Penn fan for a couple of years now, but I was pulling for him on this fight. However, the fight happened almost how I imagined it would.

These are the reasons why Penn lost.

1. Penn did not train hard enough for this fight.

2. He was discouraged from the first fight.

3. He is mentally a weak fighter.

4. Edgar's style and relentless is a bad match up for Penn.

5. His cornermen are there to be fans and not coaches and offerred no specific advice to win the fight.

6. Because he deserves to be humbled...

Archived