My 1st Order as KING: CHAOS must be present always

raffy_handsome

I declared that Chaos must always be present here at this forum. That's my first Order as KING OF FORUM.

Reason is that, who could enjoy life without chaos, imagine if we're all friends here? or all of us are Brock fans here? or shall we say all of us believe in GOD? I mean where's the thrill in that? What are we going to argue about then in we all have common interest. Can the members here live without the GSP/Penn bashing, of course not.

If that happens then surely post count will drop down, then some members will start to leave coz they'll find this forum Boring. As your King, I cannot allow that to happen. I shall immediately lend my service to you all by making this forum as busy as it could, and attracts more forum traffic.

People by nature loves chaos or conflicts, so they'll have it.

Spread the KIng's order now.

Signed.

I declared that Chaos must always be present here at this forum. That's my first Order as KING OF FORUM.

Reason is that' date=' who could enjoy life without chaos, imagine if we're all friends here? or all of us are Brock fans here? or shall we say all of us believe in GOD? I mean where's the thrill in that? What are we going to argue about then in we all have common interest. Can the members here live without the GSP/Penn bashing, of course not.

If that happens then surely post count will drop down, then some members will start to leave coz they'll find this forum Boring. As your King, I cannot allow that to happen. I shall immediately lend my service to you all by making this forum as busy as it could, and attracts more forum traffic.

Signed.[/quote']

I think everyone is wonderful.

Reason is that' date=' who could enjoy life without chaos, imagine if we're all friends here? or all of us are Brock fans here? or shall we say all of us believe in GOD? I mean where's the thrill in that? What are we going to argue about then in we all have common interest. Can the members here live without the GSP/Penn bashing, of course not.

Signed.[/quote']

Good job king raffy, Lord Dcent would be proud.

Signed.[/quote']

once upon a time people like you were locked up for your own safety and the safety of others!

its called care in the community..........nutters left to wander among us!

self appointed people like you as king lmfao jester maybe pet poodle possible......king! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

once upon a time people like you were locked up for your own safety and the safety of others!

its called care in the community..........nutters left to wander among us!

self appointed people like you as king lmfao jester maybe pet poodle possible......king! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

No Firth, it's not self-appointed, it's what you called Courage to Lead, or shall we say Courage to make the difference.

Courage is one of the main characters of a good leader, and I have it.

Check my thread "I will Lead this Forum" and you'll understand more.

No Firth' date=' it's not self-appointed, it's what you called Courage to Lead, or shall we say Courage to make the difference.

Check my thread "I will Lead this Forum" and you'll understand more.[/quote']

well i didnt appoint you and im pretty sure that the UFC didnt so that just leaves self appointed!

some of us are very happy leading ourselves and dont need a mad phillipino wwe lover to appoint himself as our leader!

sooooo thanks but no thanks!

No Firth' date=' it's not self-appointed, it's what you called Courage to Lead, or shall we say Courage to make the difference.

Check my thread "I will Lead this Forum" and you'll understand more.[/quote']

ordering the internet to remain in chaos is like ordering the moon to continue to cause the tides.

and order that will be equally effective given by prince or peasant.

your hierarchy is laughable.

your title is irrelevant.

I am your god.

this is a goat.

FXCD0036.jpg

Good job king raffy' date=' Lord Dcent would be proud.[/quote']

ordering the internet to remain in chaos is like ordering the moon to continue to cause the tides.

I am your god.

this is a goat.

FXCD0036.jpg

I thought lord Dcent would be proud of Raffy enbracing chaos.:P

I am your god.

this is a goat.

FXCD0036.jpg

great goat appearance there

Nice little touch

well i didnt appoint you and im pretty sure that the UFC didnt so that just leaves self appointed!

some of us are very happy leading ourselves and dont need a mad phillipino wwe lover to appoint himself as our leader!

sooooo thanks but no thanks!

Look Firth, since yesterday when Fast retires nobody from this forum have the guts to lead or takes Fast place. Now that I declare, everybody seems also wants to become a King. Now tell me are their intentions real or they are just bandwagoner.

How about you, do you have the guts?

I am your god.

this is a goat.

FXCD0036.jpg

I thought lord Dcent would be proud of Raffy enbracing chaos.:P

Hey dcent & Stomp, there's 'a vacancy in the postion of Chaos manufacturer of my kingdom, do you want to fill it?

Hey dcent & Stomp' date=' there's 'a vacancy in the postion of Chaos manufacturer of my kingdom, do you want to fill it?[/quote']

your "kingdom" is nothing more than a sandcastle in my backyard.

no "king" of the internet has rule over the domain that I hold rule over.

you are a pawn on my chess board.

I will take you out when needed.

I will sacrifice you without a second thought if it satisfys my whim, my scheme, my greater vision.

what you offer me is something I already own.

if I held ANY interest in what you offer I would have taken it long ago.

your sense of ownership over your parlor amuses me.

you are a mother goat.

you feel ownership over your baby goat.

but I will take your baby goat at will because I own your life.

goatgallery5-747555.jpg

your "kingdom" is nothing more than a sandcastle in my backyard.

no "king" of the internet has rule over the domain that I hold rule over.

you are a pawn on my chess board.

I will take you out when needed.

I will sacrifice you without a second thought if it satisfys my whim' date=' my scheme, my greater vision.

what you offer me is something I already own.

if I held ANY interest in what you offer I would have taken it long ago.

your sense of ownership over your parlor amuses me.

you are a mother goat.

you feel ownership over your baby goat.

but I will take your baby goat at will because I own your life.

[img']http://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq355/pandasrock0507/goatgallery5-747555.jpg[/img]

No dcent. I own you. As your King you bow down to me. You're lucky that you have talent in creating Chaos, that's why I open up this position to you.

Archived