Come Back Fast!! Anarchy is rapidly approaching!

BEG

Now Fast - I know you are reading this...I don't know why you left...and I don't care...but PLEASE come back!!! Take a look around. The Outside UFC section has no guidance, no anchor, no moral compass!!!

For the love of all things MMA...PLEASE COME BACK!!!!

Love ya!

BEG ;)

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Now Fast - I know you are reading this...I don't know why you left...and I don't care...but PLEASE come back!!! Take a look around. The Outside UFC section has no guidance' date=' no anchor, no moral compass!!!

For the love of all things MMA...PLEASE COME BACK!!!!

Love ya!

BEG ;)[/quote']

You gotta admit though it's pretty funny watching the sheeple play.

and you are awesome....

for a canadian:D

C'mon people!!!!

There is no way on God's green earth that ANY of you can truly state that he was a bad guy. He spoke of nothing but respect for his wife and children. The man never swore, and always maintained his dignity...even under attack.

Soooooo - I say we show some support and try to get him back!

It might not work - but it is worth a shot. He was a great poster, and I don't care about what the content of his posts were - he kept this place entertaining.

C'mon people!!!!

There is no way on God's green earth that ANY of you can truly state that he was a bad guy. He spoke of nothing but respect for his wife and children. The man never swore' date=' and always maintained his dignity...even under attack.

It might not work - but it is worth a shot. He was a great poster, and I don't care about what the content of his posts were - he kept this place entertaining.[/quote']

I concur!!!! My almost creepy amount of respect and admiration for Fast is well known and i will do anything possible to bring him back to these forums!!!

C'mon people!!!!

There is no way on God's green earth that ANY of you can truly state that he was a bad guy. He spoke of nothing but respect for his wife and children. The man never swore' date=' and always maintained his dignity...even under attack.

It might not work - but it is worth a shot. He was a great poster, and I don't care about what the content of his posts were - he kept this place entertaining.[/quote']

I happen to like Fast sure he can be annoying at times but If he wants to go and he thinks it will improve his life for the better more power to him. I really mean that and I wish him all the best. If he can find time to come back and say hi every now and then that would be great too but if the forum has interfered with his life then I do hope he stays away.

Real talk there.

Fast will be back, i highly doubt that he will be able to stay away for any considerable length of time, unless somthing very serious has happened to him. it would be like coca cola having coke that everyone loves, then they all of a sudden get rid of it. then later they bring it back, much to everyones delight

johnny doesnt stay classy' date=' classy stays johnny. it does make sense[/quote']

You are starting to irritate me. Did you know that trolling is a bannable offense? Tread lightly. Now please get the hell outta my thread.

I happen to like Fast sure he can be annoying at times but If he wants to go and he thinks it will improve his life for the better more power to him. I really mean that and I wish him all the best. If he can find time to come back and say hi every now and then that would be great too but if the forum has interfered with his life then I do hope he stays away.

Real talk there.

But - I don't think that is it Stomp.

If it is, then fine - I would want him to do what's best for him too...but I really don't think that's it...

C'mon people!!!!

Patience girl, My reign is just starting. I know this task is not easy, specially I'm going to fill the shoes of a very good king in Fast. But you have to trust me. Just give me enough time and I will restore peace in this forum.

Patience girl' date=' My reign is just starting. I know this task is not easy, specially I'm going to fill the shoes of a very good king in Fast. But you have to trust me. Just give me enough time and I will restore peace in this forum.[/quote']

You better work FAST!

if i had a penny for every time a girl told me that.....ID HAVE 7 CENTS

Look - I have seen your posts before when you first came on board - and I know that you are not the jerk you are pretending to be...so just cut the crap and let's move on k?

have i taken a dig at you dear? if i was i would of gone for post 1. but you are indeed correct' date=' you and i are cool. and going for a date :P[/quote']

Then dammit don't support those against me - I'd rather you say nothing!

Then dammit don't support those against me - I'd rather you say nothing!

Look - I have seen your posts before when you first came on board - and I know that you are not the jerk you are pretending to be...so just cut the crap and let's move on k?

they feed on the attention of your irritation your only doing what they want by being bothered by it. I support your cause whole heartedly and if they dont and simply want to make jokes than let them. we know what your actually saying and thats all that matters........

and i suspect this will be subject to creative editing???

they feed on the attention of your irritation your only doing what they want by being bothered by it. I support your cause whole heartedly and if they dont and simply want to make jokes than let them. we know what your actually saying and thats all that matters........

and i suspect this will be subject to creative editing???

no, you just made enough of a tool of yourself, solo.

Archived