My Fellow Canadians-Get in here!!

DiscoSasquatch

Represent!

Beautiful Kelowna BC. Where old folk congrigate to piss me off while driving and young women to distract me in their bikinis.

Diso I travel through Red Deer 3-4x a year for work. Very nice place if the winters didn't suck so bad.

cool man, i used to live in vernon, and would go to kelowna all the time. you are spot on about both the old people and women! ;)

lol he's just kidding Bam.

From the where would you live thread

http://forums.ufc.production.sparkart.net/showthread.php?t=54504

StaySmarts reply was Canada.

I told him how to get here' date=' I believe he is jut trying to contact the next boat of refugees steaming to Vancouver.[/quote']

Canada is the better version of US. IMO

Come on my fellow canucks' date=' get in here!

Hello from Red Deer Alberta!![/quote']

You're in Red Deer? No ****.....I'm in Edmonton. Had I known you were Canadian I most certainly would have given you immediate 9mm certification! I do apologize kind sir. You are officially certified. BLEE DAT!

You're in Red Deer? No ****.....I'm in Edmonton. Had I known you were Canadian I most certainly would have given you immediate 9mm certification! I do apologize kind sir. You are officially certified. BLEE DAT!

So many Albertans. My sales territory is Alberta, Saks and Manitoba.

Hey Ex, is there a good peeler bar in Edmonton? I have yet to find one. The one at the Yellowhead hotel is about the biggest dive I have ever been in.

being an oilers fan i have learned to deaden myself to the pain of failure and simply enjoy the sport. that being said i hope to Raptor jesus the Oilers get off their asses and actually amount to something this year.

Only one thing to say to this - GO SENS GO!

being an oilers fan i have learned to deaden myself to the pain of failure and simply enjoy the sport. that being said i hope to Raptor jesus the Oilers get off their asses and actually amount to something this year.

Thats a beauty pick we got

First game I ever saw was in Edmonton 79/80 I've been hooked ever since

Archived