Chivalry!

BAMfreddrick

Is not dead. Merely the gentlemen who once upheld it are gone or forgotten, and this saddens me. Disrespecting another does not make you any more of a man, ridiculing and taunting others does not make you bold but craven and cowardly. To those who have felt the need to be obnoxious, mocking, derisive, or insensitive towards others all i can say is look at yourselves... and you will see the reasons for your actions is a lack of elf-esteem, happiness, and personal security. These actions are pitiful, ESPECIALLY when done towards a lady.

So to any who would like a civil conversation with me I welcome it and ask you please come and delight me with your company my friends.

Is not dead. Merely the gentlemen who once upheld it are gone or forgotten' date=' and this saddens me. Disrespecting another does not make you any more of a man, ridiculing and taunting others does not make you bold but craven and cowardly. To those who have felt the need to be obnoxious, mocking, derisive, or insensitive towards others all i can say is look at yourselves... and you will see the reasons for your actions is a lack of elf-esteem, happiness, and personal security. These actions are pitiful, [b']ESPECIALLY when done towards a lady[/b].

So to any who would like a civil conversation with me I welcome it and ask you please come and delight me with your company my friends.

Know what? You have just instantly earned the highest reapect in my regard.

Thank you, BEG ;)

Is not dead. Merely the gentlemen who once upheld it are gone or forgotten' date=' and this saddens me. Disrespecting another does not make you any more of a man, ridiculing and taunting others does not make you bold but craven and cowardly. To those who have felt the need to be obnoxious, mocking, derisive, or insensitive towards others all i can say is look at yourselves... and you will see the reasons for your actions is a lack of elf-esteem, happiness, and personal security. These actions are pitiful, [b']ESPECIALLY when done towards a lady[/b].

we're on the goddamn internet bro, lighten up :)

Cool_story_bro.jpg

Man I love House, one of the only shows I watch or will set the PVR for.

As to the chivalry part Bam. Sadly most of the turd muffins (to quote Brewster) here have so little interaction with females in their everyday lives they have no idea how to just talk and BS with them on the internet either.

Man I love House' date=' one of the only shows I watch or will set the PVR for.

As to the chivalry part Bam. Sadly most of the turd muffins (to quote Brewster) here have so little interaction with females in their everyday lives they have no idea how to just talk and BS with them on the internet either.[/quote']

well at least there are those of us who did grow up socializing with the opposite gender and do know how to be respectful. would you like to discuss here in civilized conversation my friend?

Well said.

I do find it intresting that as certain people return to the forum we go down this route again.

well at least there are those of us who did grow up socializing with the opposite gender and do know how to be respectful. would you like to discuss here in civilized conversation my friend?

I grew up in a house with a single mom , 2 older sisters and a grandma. Disrespectful to women was not an option.;)

Man I love House' date=' one of the only shows I watch or will set the PVR for.

As to the chivalry part Bam. Sadly most of the turd muffins (to quote Brewster) here have so little interaction with females in their everyday lives they have no idea how to just talk and BS with them on the internet either.[/quote']

I prefer the term ****amuffin lol

Finding out that the second nicest man to me on this forum was gone has been difficult. I hope your day is going better.

me and fast had a long talk last night/early this morning on his departure.. it saddened me greatly.. it saddens me even more to discover i am nearly all alone now as a gentleman on the internet.. but my day will improve. i am going to my brothers house for a party with friends tonight.

He's Canadian - nuf said. ;)

heck yea im canadian! and we canadians actually know what manners are! well most of us at least.

I grew up in a house with a single mom ' date=' 2 older sisters and a grandma. Disrespectful to women was not an option.;)[/quote']

haha i can see that. i grew up in trailer trash living with a single mom and a brother, very poor and very abusive childhood. moved out at 14, worked hard, trained harder, and made the most of myself. my life is great as far as im concerned because for all the crap it had i came out a polite decent human being. so whats the excuse for the dirtbags out there if i can do that and be totally fine?

me and fast had a long talk last night/early this morning on his departure.. it saddened me greatly.. it saddens me even more to discover i am nearly all alone now as a gentleman on the internet.. but my day will improve. i am going to my brothers house for a party with friends tonight.

you arnt the only gentleman on here, im smooth too, like keith stone. im also here to support my fellow canadians!. actually im gonna make a thread about be a canuck!

you arnt the only gentleman on here' date=' im smooth too, like keith stone. im also here to support my fellow canadians!. actually im gonna make a thread about be a canuck![/quote']

excellent idea. also we should create a "Canadian Gentlemen Club"

mods, anyway i could get this sticky? i believe it is a message all forum members should learn and respect.

excellent idea. also we should create a "Canadian Gentlemen Club"

mods' date=' anyway i could get this sticky? i believe it is a message all forum members should learn and respect.[/quote']

YESS!! since you came up with the idea, i ask your permission to help create and join this fine club!!

May i be a member and put this in my sig, sir?

YESS!! since you came up with the idea' date=' i ask your permission to help create and join this fine club!!

May i be a member and put this in my sig, sir?[/quote']

yes! Members so put this in their sig:

I am a proud member of the Canadian Gentleman's Club

we shall create it! u may make a thread asking members to join the club we have started my friend.

That settles it' date=' I'm moving.....[/quote']

In all seriousness Lace - maybe we Canadian women are spoiled - but we are sooooo used to hearing Please and Thank You in this country as a show of gratitude it isn't even funny.

I really do believe that Canadians are the classiest and most friendly people on the planet.

I am not putting down the men on other countries - believe me, we have our fair share of you-know-whats!

But, generally speaking - per capita - the men here were raised the Canadian way - which is to be kind and polite first and foremost. For real. ;)

Archived