What fighter is Most Difficult to Support on the Forum?

Junglebird

As we all know BJ Penn is p4p#1

Moving on.

Lots of fighters receive hate here on the UFC forum. Relentless, biased, non-factual, opinionated, hate. Some fighters more hated than others, of course. Even when a fighter as legendary as Randy Couture, or as respectful as GSP, or Shogun, or as gorilla-like as Brock Lesnar will have his haters. With the hate on these fighters, it can be tough for a fan of said hated fighter to defend him.

Making a poll of some widely hated fighters, I want your guys' opinions on what fighter's fans have it the roughest on the forum trying to defend their Hated favorite. Post why you chose your vote also, to make for some discussion!

my Choice, torn between Tito and Bisping.

I mean poor Twinkletoes, trying to defend Bisping on every turn. People posting his devestating KO loss to Hendo every chance they get, Then I recall a Bisping Photoshop thread. LOL. That is brutal.

Dont get me wrong, Bisping has a bad attitude etc. so its easy to see why he is disliked.

Anyway, go ahead and vote!

i dont mind him' date=' but i noticed that any one who says anything ppositive about bisping gets ragged on pretty good[/quote']

bah .. bisping is just in the forefront because of the recent wave of 23958932486023+ threads about him.

he'll fade to the back burner again soon enough.

Bisping gets more hate than anyone. I would have to say Anderson is a close second.

The fighter that would be the hardest to support would be Tito...there is only so much you can do when talking about the past. the guy hasnt had a dominant fight since his string of beating up washed up Shamrock.

lol no you disgust me. every post you make is about Bisping being so good and so strong. when he is a mediocre fighter at best.

Mediocre at BEST?

You're an idiot. Bisping is a damn good fighter. If you weren't blinded by hate, you'd realize that.

If he's 'mediocre at best', what does that make guys like Chris Leben, Denis Kang and Dan Miller?

Mediocre at BEST?

You're an idiot. Bisping is a damn good fighter. If you weren't blinded by hate' date=' you'd realize that.

If he's 'mediocre at best', what does that make guys like Chris Leben, Denis Kang and Dan Miller?[/quote']

Chris Leben has improved since there fight and denis kang and dan miller arent the greatest fighters eather lol.

Tito .... period.

The funny thing is it's usually the same retards recycling the same insults... so I get a kick out of it...

Yeah it is funny how the feeble minded so readily attach themselves to the simplest little thing that thy think is somehow funny or demonstrative of some retarded theory and just run with it for what can be months.

Seen any UFCGod threads lately?

But honestly I don't think I need to justify whether or not I personally feel one way or another to most of the pea brains that frequent this forum. Especially when so many base their opinions on what they have seen on SPIKE TV and YouTube

Chris Leben has improved since there fight and denis kang and dan miller arent the greatest fighters eather lol.

I think you need to re-think how you label fighters.

Sure, Miller and Kang aren't the greatest fighters around, but they're both very tough opponents. Bisping ran through both of them, which shows that he's in the upper-echelon of his division.

Secondly, what makes you think that Leben has improved since that fight? He fights the exact same way he did when he fought Bisping. Could Leben knock Bisping out if he catches him? Ofcourse he could. That's why Hendo won. If it wasn't for that punch, Hendo was on his way to losing a decision, as the rest of the fight would have looked almost identical to Bisping vs Leben.

Oh yeah.. while you're in the mood to be spelling police, I feel the need to point out that the word you were looking for is "either".

these are the MW rankings in the UFC IMO

1.Anderson Silva

2.Chael Sonnen

3.Vitor Belfort

4.Nate Marquardt

5.Demian Maia

6.Wanderlei Silva

7.Yushin Okami

8.Alan Belcher

9.Rousmir Palhares

10.Michael Bisping

What are your rankings??

Bisping should be 7th or 8th. No way Belcher or Palhares should be ranked higher than him.

I think you need to re-think how you label fighters.

Sure' date=' Miller and Kang aren't the greatest fighters around, but they're both very tough opponents. Bisping ran through both of them, which shows that he's in the upper-echelon of his division.

Secondly, what makes you think that Leben has improved since that fight? He fights the exact same way he did when he fought Bisping. Could Leben knock Bisping out if he catches him? Ofcourse he could. That's why Hendo won. If it wasn't for that punch, Hendo was on his way to losing a decision, as the rest of the fight would have looked almost identical to Bisping vs Leben.

Oh yeah.. while you're in the mood to be spelling police, I feel the need to point out that the word you were looking for is "either".[/quote']

ok Bisping is a good fighter but he is NOT the best fighter or close to being the best fighter on the planet like Twinkle Toes thinks is all im saying big guy.

Yeah it is funny how the feeble minded so readily attach themselves to the simplest little thing that thy think is somehow funny or demonstrative of some retarded theory and just run with it for what can be months.

Seen any UFCGod threads lately?

But honestly I don't think I need to justify whether or not I personally feel one way or another to most of the pea brains that frequent this forum. Especially when so many base their opinions on what they have seen on SPIKE TV and YouTube

I know it's unreal... let Joe Rogan, Dana, etc. make some observation about a fighter and see how many times it's repeated, verbatim, as an 'original' thought.

ok Bisping is a good fighter but he is NOT the best fighter or close to being the best fighter on the planet like Twinkle Toes thinks is all im saying big guy.

There ya go. That's all I was looking for.

I don't care whether people like or dislike certain fighters, but to call a guy like Bisping "mediocre at best", is complete hogwash.

Is he the best fighter? Absolutely not. But he's a handful for a lot of guys @ 185. I would love to see Bisping vs Belfort.

Wow. I'm surprised' date=' I thought Lesnar would win hands down. I guess while he does have a lot of haters he also has a lot of fans. Bisping has a couple of drunk Englishmen on his side and everyone else hates him hah.[/quote']

If this was two weeks before UFC 121 Lesnar would have the landslide victory...

Lesnar hasn't fought in a several weeks and has been long forgotten... the internet has no short term memory.

BJ is #1 P4P?

You are high buddy. GSP is NOW the #1 P4P when he was considered it with Anderson before Anderson got owned. BJ lost to GSP twice!

GSP is #1 P4P and you know that. You are just a BJ ****. It would go something like this.....

1) GSP

2) Fedor

3) Aldo

Other than those 3, no one will take their spots until one of them gets beat which i highly doubt it will ever happen. Fedor will win the rest of his fights and GSP will to. Aldo domainted Faber and If you dominate Faber, you will dominate anyone. Aldo would kill BJ.

I am sick of you jungle****. GTFO of my forum,

Yea you heard me.

Get out.

Jungle ****.

LOL @ BJ #1 P4P. Thats the best joke ive heard in my life.

GO FRANKIE. i dont think frankie will win but now that you said that i know that fans these days much like you are just plain stupid so you need to get your **** put in place.

I'm a Bisping fan and I don't particularly have a problem with people who dislike Bisping as a person or as a fighter. What annoys me is the idiots out there who genuinely believe he's the worst fighter in the MW division. The same people who talked **** about how Kang was gonna crush him, and then the next day just went on about how Kang was a can.

Archived